It's My Table

Shining Star

"Did you see that new guy today? Luhan right? I know! He's so good-looking!" the girls whispered to each other and giggled. Sehun who was sitting right behind them, could easily hear everything they said as he frowned in annoyance. "But i heard he's dating Min Yung from his class" the girls continued as Sehun overheard once again. He gritted his teeth at the sound of her name.

Fluffy Marshmallow again?! What's with this girl? One minute she's as big as a watermelon, three months later she's skinny as a model. And now you're telling me she has a boyfriend the first day she comes back? Your joking right? Sehun thought to himself. The bell rang indicating that it was time for lunch.

Sehun immediately packed up his things and grabbed his bag, ready to exit the class. "Sehun, may i speak with you?" Mrs G his english teacher called out. Sehun made a questioning look, wondering why he was being asked to stay back. "Don't worry you're not in trouble" Mrs G chuckled at the sight of his face. 

~~~~~~~~~

"WHAT?!" Hyo Jin yelled astonished, her voice echoing down the hallway. "Would you keep it down?!" Min Yung covered Hyo Jin's mouth with the sleeves of her sweater. "Just like that, he just aggreed to be your boyfriend?" Su Bin widened her eyes. "He's the biggest talk in school right now, and just like that, you swoop him up in one strike?" Hyo Jin questioned. "Hey! You make it sound like i play around with boys. Of course not! He just saved me from the annoying gremlin. He just wants to be nice i guess?" Min Yung shrugged grabbing onto the cafeteria's door handles.

"No guy is just 'nice'" Su Bin held onto Min Yung's hand with a serious look. "What do you mean?" Min Yung asked confused. "Im just saying. No guy is just nice unless he wants a little swipe at the V card" Su Bin said in a serious tone pushing onto the cafeteria doors. "What?!" Both Hyo Jin and Min Yung exclaimed their eyes wide in shock and horror. "Im just saying" Su Bin giggled glancing around in the cafeteria.

There was only one table available and of course, it just had to be the table Sehun's group always sat at. "No, i don't think we should sit there" Hyo Jin swallowed her spit, obviously nervous and slightly afraid. "Meh, who cares?" Min Yung walked towards the table and plopped her tray of food down, her two friends following along. At the corner of her eye she spotted Luhan who was staring at her. Another guy he was sitting with leaned in and whispered something, probably about the fact that they were sitting at Sehun's table. 

The cafeteria doors opened with a loud thud, announcing the entrance of somebody everybody knew oh so well. No other than Sehun, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Kai and Chen. The boys walked into the cafeteria like they were some kind of famous boy band. Min Yung rolled her eyes before stabbing into her rice with the wooden chopsticks. 

Like always, the girls in the cafeteria giggled, some squealing, at the sight of the boys. They were simply obssessed. These boys were like the school's princes, all the girls wanting them as their boyfriends. All but three. Min Yung, Hyo Jin and Su Bin all wanted them gone. "Playboys have entered the building" Su Bin muttered under her breath just loud enough for the other two girls to hear and chuckle softly.

The boys immediately noticed the elephant in the room and made their way over to the where the girls were sitting. "Sorry to break up your lunch but i'm afraid you girls have to move" Sehun wore his famous icy expression. "Why?" Su Bin asked in an intentional confused tone as if she didn't know. She wanted to tick Sehun off even more. "You know why" Kai shot the girls a glare.

"And if we say no?" Min Yung asked raising an eyebrow. "Woah, since when did Fluffy Marshmallow start talking back? What happened to the obedient little dog that didn't complain?" Sehun's hand came in to ruffle Min Yung's hair like a dog, like he always does. Min Yung's fast reflexes caught up to him, grabbing onto his arm before he touched her. 

"Do not touch me" Min Yung replied coldly, slowly starting to twist Sehun's arm backwards. "A-ah-ah ....ahhh" Sehun slowly whinced before Min Yung released her grip. "What the hell happened to you Fluffy Marshmallow?" Sehun questioned rubbing his arm. "I'm not as stupid as i was, so stop calling me Fluffy Marshamallow. I have a name" Min Yung answered.

"Oh yeah? And what is it again? Mi Hyun? Mi Yin?" Sehun started as the rest of the boys chuckled. "It's Min Yung" a voice came from nowhere, as an arm wrapped around Min Yung. "And she's with me, so if you have any problems with her, you come to me. So why don't you stop being an immature kid and call her by her real name" Luhan said. Min Yung could feel the softness of Luhan's fingertips and his warmth spread to her body. She blushed.

"What? Fluffy Marshmallow?" Chen laughed. "Whatever. It's fine, because whatever you call me, you're not getting this table today" Min Yung snickered. None of the boys wanted to admit it, but she was right. They showed no trace of wanting to move.

"Where are we going to sit then? There are no more tables!" Kai exclaimed. "Wait, where's Baekhyun and Kyungsoo?" Chen questioned looking around for the two. Both boys were seated at the table, conversing and laughing with Hyo Jin and Su Bin.

"'Aye! Why are you guy sitting with them!" Sehun angrily yelled. "Well, where are we going to sit? I don't want to fight, there's no use. Let's just share the table for god's sake" Kyungsoo answered before biting into his wrap. "Yeah, who cares?" Su Bin chuckled watching Kyungsoo try to not spill any of the sauce and lettuce out of his wrap.

~~~~~Author's Note~~~~~

I don't usually do author's note because from experience, i find myself as a reader not reading it and passing it anyways. But i needed to make it clear that in my stories, some scenes are inspired by other stories or writers. If i really like another writer's story, i get ideas of how to change up one of their scenes so if some parts of the story sound like another story you've already read, now you know. But i assure you, i don't copy other author's stories and that a majority of it is from my own imagination. Anyways, hope you all enjoyed the chapter~ ^^