I can't,but I will

Hey,baby girl ...

I just drop my bag.My seat is beside her.I didn't see her yet.She's too busy with her senior.And,its her last day here.I didn't know she gonna back here or not.But it will take a long time.

I go outside and see the views from 3rd floor.There she is.With many boys senior.I'm a bit envy.But I still tolerant it since she's famous.

"Mark!"

She called my name.

"I know you're jealous!hahahaha!Don't worry.They just senior!"

"Y-yeah,Steffi"

Kringgg!The bell is ringing.The first class is Math.I didn't like this subject.But my score isn't bad too.The teacher gave us 5 question.And its all hard.But she,answwer it with simply answer.That's make me impressed.Eventhough she didn't have outer beauty,but she has many inner beauty.Then,the 2nd class bell ringing.Its Sports.I didn't know why,I grab her hands slowly.

"Why?"

"Nothing,Stef"

She just give a smile.Then go out to change her cloth.The topic for today is Basketball.I'm the best in Basketball.We divided into 2 teams.And she were my enemy.I can't stole the ball from her.And,when the times gonna over in 2 minutes,I got the ball.But,I just keep it on my hand.She gave me a glare and I just freeze look at her beautiful eyes.And slowly,she move her position near me.My heartbeat is faster.But what?She just stole the ball and throw that into the ring.Her team is win.She sweating so much

"Steffi,your sweat really much on your forehead.You want me to wipe that?"

"No,its okay Mark.I'll wipe it by myself"

"Oh,okay"

"By the way,did you enter dance class today?After the school over"

"Sure"

"We gonna had different class since the school time over,see you on Dance class!"

"Yeah,Steffi"

I'm such a pabo.Did you think I already confess my feeling?No.I like a loser.Still save it on my heart.And its her last day here

[SKIP]

 

*Dance class* The topic for today is martial arts trick.This is my speciality.And almost of the members can do it.But,there's new move and it could make your leg twisted because its kinda hard.

"Mark,could you teach me?Since you're the best in Martial arts..."

"Oh sure,Steffi!"

I place my hand on her shoulder and move her hand slowly.In 30 minutes,she can do it.And the test time for members come(except for me).So,I just stand infront the mirror.Ups!She too fast to do that.So I catch her.She gave me eye contact and it was make me didn't close my eyes for 30 second.But,the coach break our eyes cobtact.

"T-thanks,Mark"

"You're welcome"

The Dance Class duration is 3 hours.After that,Steffi and I go to the Park near the school.She still use that sweaty shirr and baggy jeans.

"I want that cotton candy,I'll buy it first okay?"

"I'll pay that one"

"Its okay?"

"Sure,why?"

"Nothing hehehehe,thanks Mark!"

I just pinch her cheek.She choose Pink colour.

"Here,Steffi"

But when I move closer to her,some slime things and its make me fall on her shoulder.

"Mark?Are you okay?"

"Oh,yeah,Steffi.I'm sorry"

"Its okay.Next time,Be careful"

Then we walk around the Park until 17.00 PM.Her flight is on 21.00 PM.

"I'll go home,Mark.If you want to accompany me to the airport,come to terminal 3A on 19.30 PM.I'll wait you"

"Okay,Steffi.See u"

I can't believe it.Its like I just spent a hour with her.I can't let her go.I know she go to reach her dream as a dancer.

 

[SKIP]

 

I arrived at the Airport.A couple bracelet,that's a thing that I gonna gave her.Her parent are still there.I greet them.They were so nice to me.Then,I walk towards her.

"Hey,Mark"

"Hey,Steffi!"

"I have a...words to say"

"What is that?"

"Please lead the dance team well.I didn't know how much time I'm gonna spent my trainee period in Korea.Please don't miss me.And I didn't think that I'm gonna use my phone often.I'm gonna back after I debuted"

"Yes"

My voice is shaky.I'm hold my tears.The aircraft has arrived and 15 minutes left.

"Steffi,could I say something to you?"

"Yes?"

"I-im sorry..."

"Why,Mark?"

"I love you.I'm sorry I just confess it lately.Since were met,I like you.I didn't care what people said about you.But this what you are.Would you be mine?"

My eyes starring at her eyes.Her eyes are starting to fall a tears.

"Mark,I'm not rejecting you.But,if you want,wait me until I'm back from Korea"

"O-okay"

"I must go right now.Bye"

I can't let her.I push her towards me and hug her.

"Please comeback faster,babe"

"Yeah,Mark.I hope it didn't take a long time"

Then,she go.But,she turned back and kiss my cheek.Oh my god,is that real?Or just a dream?Then I pinch my cheek,no,its not a dream,its real.She smile to me and hug her parent.

"See you next time!I'll promise I'll comeback here!!!!"

 

Yeah,and I'm gonna waiting you...