End

Again

Sehun's Point of View

I am sitting here in one of the benches here at the park. Watching couples doing sweet actions to each other. Jealous? Yes. I always think that I would never regret breaking up with him. But, here I am, dying of jealousy, in pain. Stupid Sehun. Very stupid.

It's already 6 o'clock in the evening. But, there are so many people here at the park. Couples, kids and families. I saw a family infront of me. 

"Uhm, Unnie? Can you take a picture of us? Please?" the kid show me her aegyo. Because I can't resist her cuteness, I agreed. They gave me the camera. Once I clicked the button, the camera captured their smiles. I can see that the kid's mom and dad were very happy. So as the kid. I remembered him.

"I promise you, 20 years from now. We will have a perfect family. I want a baby boy first, then a baby girl. I want our baby boy will protect you and our baby girl when I'm not at your side. I hope that he will be manly like me. Hahaha, whatever God will give us, I will, still, and love you forever." 

I smiled to the family as I return their camera. I smiled to hold back my tears. 

"Kamsahamnida." the family bowed at me. "You're welcome." I bowed and immidiately went away. I don't know where I am going. I ran as fast as I can. After a minute of running, I just found myself at a playground. I sat at the seesaw. Bend my knees and start crying. I felt my skirt was wet. And, a seconds after, the rain pours. 

Maybe the sky knows what I really feel. I cried harder. But the pain doesn't lessen. I let myself soak in water. I felt that the rain stopped, but the souns remained. I opened my eyes and I saw a guy holding an umbrella, Luhan.

"Ya-yah! Why did you already took a bath in the rain? It's bad for your health." he held my neck." Look, you have a fever. I'll take you home." he held my hand.

"Aniyo. I'm fine here. I can go home on my own. I'm fine without you." I said with a cold voice. "I don't need you. And I will never be." I continued. I removed his hand that held my hand. 

"Yah! Sehun! Don't be hardheaded! Come here!" he shouted. I know that when he shouts, he's dead serious. Hardheaded? I'll prove him a real one.

"No. Luhan, go home. Flirt with your Xiumin." I don't know where I got that 'flirt with your Xiumin'. Oh-uh. Blame my toungue. 

"Are you just jealous? Is that the reason why you broke up with me?" oh, no! Deny Sehun, deny!

"Yes, I saw you and Xiumin kissing torridly! " I shouted. Oh, why did I spit it out.

"Silly." he just laughed at me. What? That's his reaction? What the eff?

"Whatever." I left him. I can hear him laughing loudly. I smiled a bit, somehow, I miss his voice. I miss him.

I arrived at home. I went directly at my room and change my clothes. My mom and dad are still at the office. Bussiness. I ate my dinner. Even if it's too early for it.  I drink a tablet for fever. Then, I watched the TV, which I ussually do when I'm bored. After an hour of watching, I slept.

Luhan's Point of View

Tomorrow. I will make her mine again. Make her fall again. Make our relationship like before. I love her.

~.~..~.~.~.~.~..~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~~.~.~.~.~.~.~..~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~..~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~..~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~..~.~.~.~.~.~..~.~.~.~.~..~.~.~.~.~..~.~.~.~.~.~..~.~..~.~.~~.~..~.~.~.~..~.~..~.~..~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~..~..~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~..~.~..~

Sehun's Point of View

It's another day. Morning. I think that I'm not feeling well. So, I decided to sleep again. I closed my eyes. But, my mind keeps reflecting Luhan's face. No, I don't love him. Another thought, my mind reflected a picture of Luhan and Xiumin. There's a tree that hides his body but his hair was seen. I know it's him. And Xiumin, I know it's her. I know they're kissing.  

Why I am thinking of these non-sense things? I went down in my bed and went to the kitchen to eat breakfast. I ate cereals. Why? I just want it. After that, I felt dizzy. Until my vision became blurred and everything went black.

Luhan's Point of View

I am now infront of Sehun's house. But, theres a guard inside. Tha maids are busy in the garden. So, all I need is to make the guard's attention from someone else. 

"What do you want?" Yes! He didn't recognize me. I'm wearing a girly outfit with a wig. Err, isn't that wierd? But, all I want is to make her mine. 

"Uhm, I am Sehun's friend, I-I'm SooYeon." I said while looking at my, err, heels. 

"Yes, you can go now." Like that? So easy huh? I entered the house and shocked that Sehun is lying on the floor. I touched her neck. Oww, it's hot. Tss, hardheaded.

I carried her and I ran to the nearest door. The guard keeps chasing me. I don't care, all I care is Sehun. I went to the nearest hospital. And the nurse brought her to the emergency room. I sat at the one of the nearest chairs in the room. I think that the guards can't chase me. The doctor went out and I rapidly went to towards him. "The patient is already fine. She had just a fever that she collapsed easily. You can visit her there, at room 401". "Kamsahamnida." I bowed at him. I ran towards Room 401.

I opened the door and saw a family visiting Sehun. Who are they? "Who are you, young lady?" the old lady asked. I must asked that question. "Me, I'm her boyfr-bestfriend." I said

"Jinjja?"

"Neh."

I went closer to Sehun. Why does this family visits her? "You know HaRim, she's very a strong person. She's must be not here. But because she doesn't want to anybody to hurt her other bestfriend, Rae Ki. She took the bullet to save her bestfriend. But now she's gone-" I went away in that room. I now know why does that family visits her. 'Cause she's not Sehun! Stupidity, Luhan. Don't activate your stupidity, not now.

I went to the room next to it. There I saw Sehun lying at the bed. I quickly hugged her. I want to do this again. "Luhan, stop hugging me! Why you are here?!" She shouted. She really gets cute when she gets angry. Hahaha, I really miss my girl. "You recognized me easily? Is that much you love me?" I . I miss everything. "No, I know be-because, ugh. Nothing! Go away Luhan!" her face turn as red as a tomato. "Please Sehun, love me again." I asked her seriously. "I love you. Saranghae, Sehunnie~" I continued. "No. Luhan, no. You've hurt me. I just can't. " Sehun started crying. I hate whenever I see her cries. It's look like I have given her too much pain, that don't deserve her at all. I didn't said anything, I just hugged her. I have hurt her by not telling the truth. 

"Sehun, sorry, I lied to you." I started. "I didn't kissed Xiumin." I continued. Seems that Sehun is waiting me to continue. "Xiumin kissed the transferee. I don't remember his name but I'm sure that he is your classmate." I said. "So this is all my fault? I got jealous without knowing the whole information?" she said continously. "U-huh." I agreed. While I heard the 'jealous' word. I smirked. "Oh, so now you accepted that you got jealous?" I , again. "Huh? Did I said it?" okay Sehun, just deny.

I came closer, closer to her. When she's already on the wall, I smacked at her lips. She hugged me. I just hugged her back. "Sorry Luhan, for not you letting to explain." she said while crying. "Sorry, I'm just scared that I might lose you." she continued crying. "I love you too." I kissed her forehead, as a sign that I love her too. "So, we are already a couple? HunHan is back?" I asked her. " Silly, I want to be courted again." she requested. " I can wait, even a decade." I said while hugging her. She stopped crying and smiled at me. Her smile, one of the things that I missed. "Saranghae Sehun." she smiled widely. "Why won't you change your clothes? I know you are already irritated at your suit. Hahahaha." Tss, bad girl. I am happy at least she laughs now. Seeing her happy makes me happy too.

I won't lose this chance anymore, I won't lose her anymore, not again.

(A/N: So this, it finally ends. Hope you like it!)