The Winter Angel

Camera Boy

Snap. Snap.

 

He was there again. The certain boy that has attracted you since the first time you saw him at that park.

 

He always had his camera hanging on his shoulder. You usually visited that park to relaxed or rather you only wanted time just to be alone. You were always alone since you loved to be by yourself in this abandoned park, so you can focused on your writing.

 

Yes, you are a writer. You loved to write about a lot of things and posted it on your blog. You did it for nothing. Writing is just your hobby. And for these 2 months you've wrote about this person.

 

You were shocked when you found a boy sitting on the bench you usually sit. You looked at him and pouted.

 

"I thought no one would come here" you mumbled and looked at him.

 

As he could hear you, he lifted his face and glanced at you.  He stood up and finally you could see his face.

 

He has a beautiful eyes and a perfect pointed nose, his hair was black and he was pretty tall. You realized he was holding a camera on his hand.

 

"Sorry, is this your place?" He asked and looked around the abandoned park.

 

You shook your head and shrugged, "No. Not really. I just like to... spend time alone here" you answered him truthfully.

 

"Am i disturbing your time then?" He asked as he stepped closer to you.

 

Immediately you stepped back, feeling aware of this stranger boy. You shook your head as you answered him "Oh no don't worry. This place is for public anyway"

 

He smiled and nodded, walking away to the other part of the park. You sighed in relief as you walked to the bench and sit. Taking your notebook and your pen. You also took your headphone and plugged it to your iPod.

 

You glanced at him one more time before getting back to your work.

 

And that's how both of you met.

 

ㅡㅡㅡ ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

 

Since that day, everytime you came to that park. He was already there. Taking some pictures and smile if he got a nice picture.

 

This continue until finally one day when you came to that park. He was standing frozen at his place as he looks like in a deep thought.

 

You were about to do your work and glanced at him. And finally you met his gaze.

 

He looked at you and smiled.

 

Reluctantly you smiled back and sitting on your usual place. When you looked at him, he was looking at you with his camera in his hands.

 

"Can i take your photo?" He asked you.

 

You widened your eyes and pointed at yorself. "Me?" You blurted.

 

He nodded and smiled, "Well if you don't mind.." he added immediately. You could see a faint blush on his cheeks even you were pretty far from his place.

 

You chuckled and nodded, "Okay. Just one photo, is it okay?" You said. He grinned and nod as he walked closer until he reached you.

 

You fixed your hair and stood up.

 

"W-what should i do?" You never expected that you would stuttered on your own words. This camera boy (your new nickname for him) is just so good-looking and you knew your face is red now.

 

"Just smiled. Don't worry, you are beautiful." He said as he aimed his camera to you.

 

You blinked and blushed. "Thank you" you said shyly.

 

He only nodded and asked you to get ready. You smiled as he took a picture of you.

 

After that, he focused on his camera and furrowed his eyebrows. 'What's wrong? Does it turn out bad?'  You thought. Immediately, he looked at you and smiled. "It turn out perfect. Thank you" he said. He patted your head and walked away.

 

You left dumbfounded and saw his figure walking away. What was that? you thought.

 

You frowned and back to your own work.

 

"Weird" you muttered under your breath.

 

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

 

He never came again. You frowned and sighed. You looked around the park and somehow... you feel empty. You glanced at his usual spot and pouted. Before he came, you were okay being alone.

 

But when you are getting used to by his presence. You felt empty when he wasn't there and this annoyed you. You abruptly got up and packed your things, you've lost your mood for today.

 

"Why should i feel this way to a strange camera boy when i merely know him? I don't even know his name! " You pouted and stomped out from that park.

 

But still. You came to that park everyday in case he decided to come again. Of course he didn't come. But yet, you still wishing and hoping for him to come.

 

You rubbed your hands together and tightened the scarf around your neck. Winter is coming and the weather is getting colder. But this didn't stop you to come and waited for that certain camera boy to show up.

 

You put your headphone on and playing your favorite song.

 

 

(EXO - first snow piano ver. )

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JglXcfHGF2I&feature=youtube_gdata_player

 

 

You sighed and stood up, "How stupid this can be?" You said and looked up. And that caught you off-guard.

 

The camera boy was there. Smiling and look oh-so-handsomely. He looked at you and chuckled softly, "Hey" he greeted.

 

You didn't greet him back and just stood there. He walked to you and that's when you realized that he wasn't bringing his camera.

 

"Where's your camera?" You blurted out. He blinked and laughed. "I left it at my home. Today the snow is going to fall, that's what the weather women said in tv" he shrugged.

 

Somehow you felt happy and relief because he was here. Right in front of you. And smiling towards you.

 

Out of nowhere,  he gave you a ticket. You blinked and looked at him with curious eyes,"What is this?" You asked.

 

"A ticket for my art exhibition" he answered.

 

"And you are giving me this for....?" You asked, slightly confused.

 

"For thanking you, to become my model" he said and handing you the ticket.

 

You took the ticket and smiled. "I feel honored. Thank you then" you thanked him. You looked at the ticket and widened your eyes.

 

"The exhibition is today???" You asked and pouted.

 

He nodded and grinned, "Yes, and i want you to come with me"

 

You thought about it for a while and nodded. He started to walk with you beside him.

 

"That remind me, i haven't know your name yet" you said

 

"Kim Myungsoo." He said as she looked at you, "And your name is?"

 

"Park yoora" you answered.

 

After that both of you talked about a lot of things, to know each other well. He asked you about your age, your favorite food and the other common question. You answered all his question and You told him about your hobby.

 

Later you found out that his hobby is photography.

 

"Oh, that's why you always bring your camera with you?" You asked to him.

 

He nodded, "but not today." He shrugged

 

Both of you finally entered a building where a huge banner that has a "ART EXHIBITION" written on it. As you got into the main hall you were fascinated to the photos on the wall.

 

There's a photo of a beautiful butterfly, sky, a rainbow and else. You keep staring as you didn't realize that Myungsoo was staring at you too. A small smile was plastered on his lips as he keep staring at your amused face.

 

He was nervous. He was fidgeting and biting his lip. He was wondering what reaction you'll give him when he saw his photo. A photo with your smiling face in it.

 

"Myungsoo, what is the theme for your art exhibition?" You tilted your head and grinned. Curious.

 

He fell silence and gazed at you. His gaze made you blush. You tried to look away because his gaze feels like he could see through your soul.

 

"The theme huh?" He blurted out and then another silence. You fidgeted on your place, waiting for his answer.

 

"The theme is... to take a picture of the most beautiful things you've ever seen"

 

You nodded and beamed at him. "I can't wait to see your photo!" She chuckled and continue to looking at the other photos.

 

Finally you arrived at the hall where Myungsoo's photo is located. He was anxious and opened the door for you.

 

You got in and awed in amusement. There are a lot of photos that Myungsoo has took. You were fascinated because you never knew he has the talent in it.

 

"Wow Myungsoo i need to say that you are a talented photographer" you smiled and nodded.

 

He only smiled and mutter a Thanks to you.

 

As you got closer to the main photo, your eyes widened. It was a photo of you. Looking at your note with a headphone on your ear and a pen in your hand. Your hair was fall beautifully and you look so beautiful in this photo. The snow was falling on you and you looked so happy.

 

You looked at the tag under the photo and blushed. There written

 

 

"A winter angel "

 

 

You turned around and your gaze with Myungsoo's eyes. He was blushing and chuckled shyly. "Pretty cheesy huh? Or maybe creepy since we even barely know each other" he said.

 

You covered tour red face and mumble "Oh God i'm so shy" you pouted and looked at him.

 

He was biting his lips and an awkward silence attack both of you. You didn't know what to say and you were so shy.

 

The camera boy was actually took your picture without you noticing. And he made you feel that you are the real angel by his photo.

 

After minutes that feel like forever, he finally clear his throat and looked at you with a serious eyes.

 

"I know we didn't know each other well.. But if you're free on this Saturday, would you like to have some coffee with me?" He asked as he rubbed his nape sheepishly.

 

You fell silence and he was afraid that you would slap him and calling him freak. But instead, you were smiling shyly and nodded.

 

"Yes i would like to have some coffee with you"

 

You answered and smiled at him.