Final

11:11 Make A Wish

In this world we all (maybe) believe in wishing everytime a shooting star would pass by, everytime we see a wishing well or fountain. 

Taehyung is just like us, he would always make a wish when 11:11 strikes, even though his wish wouldn't come true, he will always believe that someday his one and only wish will be granted.

 

"Oohh Taehyung it's 11:11 already" Yoongi said when he heard the alarm clock. 

Yoongi is Taehyung's one and only friend, he is older than Taehyung but acts like a kid. He would always hang out in the younger's house and will always take care of him. He will always set an alarm in his cellphone to alert the younger that it's 11:11 already, Yoongi doesn't really believe at wishing in that time but the younger requested to always set an alarm so he can know when to make a wish.

Taehyung closed his eyes, guided his self to the window and looked up and made a wish. Taehyung's one and only wish is to have that special someone that would be there for him, love him back and will accept him.

His whole life was a nightmare, he was always bullied, his parents died when he was only a kid, he lived his life all alone until Yoongi came, he was the only friend he has. Yes he was greatful that Yoongi came to his life but he still believes that someday this special someone will come and will give him and show him the true meaning of love and happiness. 

 

"Hey! Are you asleep?" Yoongi tried shaking Taehyung when he realized that the younger wasn't moving, speaking or opened his eyes.

"Nope, I'm just thinking when will my special someone come" Taehyung finally opened his eyes.

"Don't worry I know he will come someday" Yoongi encourage him and patted the younger's shoulder

"Thank you Yoongi hyung" Taehyung gave a simple smile

"Well I got to go now, it's already late" 

"Thank you hyung" 

"Come on, you better take a sleep now" Yoongi guided him in his bed before leaving.

 

 

 

"It's really beautiful here Taehyung, the clouds, trees, the children playing" Yoongi explained to the younger. They went to the park to have a walk and to enjoy their weekend.

"Hyung it's kinda hot" 

"Okay just sit here and I'll go get us something to drink" Yoongi guided him to the bench and left.

Taehyung looked up at the sky and smiled. He decided to take a short walk around the park before Yoongi could come back, but after walking a few steps someone accidentally bumped into him which made both of them to fall and their body touched the ground.

Taehyung sat up and groaned in pain

"Oh! I'm so sorry, I am so sorry" the other boy apologized and helped him to get up.

"Oh it's okay, thanks" Taehyung said as he fixed his clothes.

"Where are you going? I'll accompany you" the boy smiled

"You wouldn't make fun of me?" Taehyung was a little shock with the boy's offer

"Why would I? It's okay I understand you" The boy replied and for some reason Taehyung felt his heart beat fast.

Taehyung and the other boy walked until they reached the bench before.

"So Yoongi isn't back yet" Taehyung frowned and and guided his self to sit.

"Do you have someone with you?" Taehyung was surprised that the boy was still there.

"Oh? You're still there?" the other boy sit next to him

"You know what? It's really weird, I suddenly had this urge to protect you and stay by your side" Taehyung's heart beat is now beating faster.

"Y-y-you're not freak out by me?"

"Nope! Rather than that I suddenly felt that I want to know you better and be there for you"

"It's the first time except for Yoongi, but It's the first time someone actually cared for me. You know what? My whole life I was bullied and everyone would say that I'm different and I don't belong to this world" the other boy frowned when he heard that.

"Well I'm different, I don't care if you can't see or what. But I hope you can take me as a friend now" the other boy held this hand.

"Uhmm.. I'm Taehyung"

"Oh! I'm Jungkook by the way"

Jungkook, maybe this is what I wished for all the time, maybe this is it. My wish was granted, this is the start of my new life. 

Taehyung thought, he looked at the sky again and gave a smile.