Chapter 1

Their Little Plan~

At Eunhyuk's house~~

Eunhyuk's stepsister, sunny, kept begging him to find information about her "ultimate crush" Donghae.

But there was  something Eunhyuk didn't know about his sister's plan.

"No. No. And no. I am not helping you, Sunny." 

"Opppppaaaa, pweaaaseee??"

"Do not oppa me. And stop that. It's disgusting"

The only time sungkyu, used to call Eunhyuk, oppa was when she wanted something. 

"Opppaa.. Pleaseee. I really need to know more about him!!"

"Why don't you go talk to him by yourself??!!"

Because I want you two to be together, idiot!!

After hours and hours of agyeo, Eunhyuk finally agreed to help her. 

"Fine! Just this time, you hear me?"

"Oh my god!! Thank you so much oppa. Mwah!!"

"Ewwww!! Get off me!"

 

At Donghae's house~~

Yoona was using the same technique as Sunny. 

"Oppa, just this once?"

"You know I love you, right? But I'm not letting you go out with some random guy, baby sis."

"That is why I'm asking you to find out stuff about him.. I want you to know him first."

"Me? Why want me to know him?"

"Coz I really like him, oppa. So I want you to know what is he like."

"Okay, Yoona.. I'll try" 

Oh hallelujah!!

---

As soon as their very first part of the plan worked, they squealed running into their rooms and texted. 

From Yoona : SUNNY SUNNY SUNNY!! Oppa has agreed!!!

At the very same moment

From sunny : YOONAAAA!!! Eunhyukkie agreed!!
                      Lmao!! Great minds think alike..

From Yoona : haha.. xD Again, texting at the same time..I honestly can't wait for them to see each other!

From sunny : I'm very sure Eunhyuk is so going to fall for Donghae oppa at the very first sight. I mean who        wouldn't?

From Yoona : yah yah yah! Donghae is Eunhyuk's, remember? ><

From sunny : I know!! I'm just stating the fact. ^^

They continued texting that night, couldn't wait for the real thing to take place. 

The next morning ~ 
 
Yoona and sunny were dressing their brothers to look best.. 

"Oppa oppa, this blue suits you better.. And these skinny jeans.. Um.. What shall I say?? Emphasize your delicious cheeks?"

"Yoona! Why do I need to show my ? I mean what does this have to do with me?"
Donghae complained, giving a soft slap on his sister's head. 

Meanwhile, sunny was there sitting with her legs crossed and nodding her head with a very satisfied smile on her face. She was happy with her brother's sense of fashion. 

Eunhyuk was wearing a red shirt and black jeans which made his red hair shone more, not to forget the sunglasses. 

Wow.. Eunhyuk sure will look ier, if and only if he had better looks.

"Yah! Sunny! I do look y! And call me oppa! I'm older than you!" Eunhyuk yelled, disturbing Sunny from her thoughts. 

"Oops! I said that out loud?", she continued,"Anyways, here's the thing. You can't tell him I'm your sister, at all. Don't even tell my name."

"Why the hell not? You said you wanted him."

"Shush shush, let me finish. Yes, I do like him BUT I don't want him to know that I'm the sister of a monkey."

Eunhyuk just exploded. 

"That's it! I'm not going. I'm not going to help you anymore, you brat!"

"Ehh.. Oppaaaa.. Eunhyukkie oppa.. I'm just kidding.. I just want to see your cute angry face. Forgive me, please?" Sunny did what she did the best- agyeo. 

Once again, Eunhyuk stood no chance but had to agree. 

The same thing was happening to the other siblings~

"And hae oppa, I want to know his favourite colour, food, music genre, hobby, subject.. And why those are his favorites.. what makes him like those. Every single detail."

"But, I really don't think I'm going to get it all in a day.."

Yoona sighed and explained to her brother, "I know! That is why you're going to start as friends.. New friends.. Meeting accidentally or at least pretending to meet accidentally. It's going to take time, days, weeks, months.. I know.. I understand.. As long as you know EVERYTHING about him.."

"Months??!! Seriously?"

"The faster you know about him, the better it is."

"Fine fine fine. This is all for your baby sis."

no, this is for you hae oppa

"I know.. And this is why I love you.. Now go go. He is at the McDonald now. Have fun!"
Yoona said as she pushed her brother out of the house. 

"What? How do you know that???"

But poor Donghae was only answered by the door slamming in his face. 

To sunny: sunny! Mission#1 accomplished. Oppa is now heading to McDonald now. xD xD

To Yoona: mission#1 accomplished. O*O Eunhyukkie has just gone out too. Shall we follow them?

To sunny : no.. Let their first meeting have some privacy.. ^^ Can't wait for the feedback when they arrive back. :3

To Yoona: better if they don't even come back. They better be at somewhere, all drunk, high, kissing, , preferably on the bed.. :* :*

To sunny: you dirty little girl. >///< Well, I'm not different either! xP 

For the moment, Donghae and Eunhyuk were walking to the nearest McDonald, not knowing their sisters' plan. 

The only thing in their mind is to meet each other and to get to know the latter. 

 

 

A/N: I know it's a short chap & I'm sorry about it. Thanks for reading ^^ subscribe, comment and upvote!! <3<3