Chapter 1

Perfect Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oppa have you eaten your breakfast?" Dara said as Chanyeol walk towards her. She was sitting on the piano bench. That was their usual hang out place.

 

"I ate breakfast. So what did you prepare for lunch today?" Chanyeol asked her. She was as beautiful as usual her hair felling perfectly with her trying. Her eyes shone brighter then the stars. She always just so beautiful. "Omelette rice, just the way you like it! By the way, you told me that you have something to say on the phone?" she questioned. "Oh that! My parents they want me to get married by the end of this year and if I don't. I will be getting into and arrange marriage. So will you please marry me? I know it will be really hard by we will get through this together."

 

 

"Yah!!!Byun Baekhyun!" Kyungsoo yelled running after his best friend, Baekhyun. "So what happened? Did he say he like you to or did he reject you because you were too ugly for him? " he asked curiously joking around with Baekhyun. "Well, he was pretty nice at least nicer than you are!" " He said I was pretty and want to get to know me better but he said I need to give him time since the society is not so welcome about becoming gay" Baekhyun replied. "Baekhyun, You do know that it is his way of nicely rejecting every boy and girl that confess to him," Kyungsoo mocked. "Yah! You! I going kill you" I shouted as I run after Kyungsoo as he took off. "You are such a slow poke" "We are going to be late for our music class" Kyungsoo ranted as he disappeared behind the music room door. "Kyungie!" "Shoooo!" Kyungsoo whispered as he covered Baek's mouth with his hands.

 

Baekhyun pov:

 

"So will you...will you marry me?" Park Chanyeol said to the girl sitting beside him. Yes,The ICE PRINCE Park Chanyeol said it. OMG he is proposing...such a hot topic.Wait wait isn't that girl. Dara, the school beauty queen. What!? They are dating??? "No, Chan please don't make me choose between you and my dreams... Please" Dara begged

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter