☆*゚PROLOGUE*゚☆

My Happy Ending

After 7 long years of enduring the pain her first break up, Amber is back in Korea and she’s determined to make things right and to make a proper closure with her ex, Kris Wu. But it wasn’t easy as it seems and things are becoming more complicated for her.

One day while she was scanning the TV for something to watch, she saw this advertisement about a show.

"WTF!" are the only words that came out from ...

She discovers that Kris is one of the 12 contestants of a reality show. The Reality show is a dating competition, where they have to date several girls with different attitudes, behaviours and values

they will be evaluated by the girls, the staff and the netizens though online voting and eventually be eliminated if they got the lowest score.

They are housed in a luxurious mansion and they will stay there for 6 months until the show ends with a winner. Phonecalls and other tyes of communication is prohibited unless they are given the chance.

Time is running out for Amber as she will only stay in Korea for 2 months. She was so frantic to see Kris and to talk to him right away. The show nor the people behind it doesn't stop her from doing it so.

Amber the risk taker, came up with a plan that will change not only her life but also the life of the people that surrounds her.

 

“This is now or never”--Amber Liu

 

---

that's it.. it was a weird prologue..lol (ノ-_-)ノ・・・~~┻━┻

I'll be needing your help on who will be the ones you like to stay and the one you want to be eliminated in the competition..hehe 

I'll be posting chapter 1 soon..

be patient guys..

☆゚+。(*^θ^)Thanks♪☆゚+。+:*。+゚☆゚+。