fin~

night~

t was 3 am, you didn’t know why you kept waking up in the morning. You blinked from where you sleeping, looking around the room before set your eyes on the person next to you who sleeping peacefully with his arm wrapped gently around you. You smile seeing his peaceful face like there is nothing that burden him, you trailed your fingers on his face earning a groan from him. You giggled before you wiggled from his arm and make you way to the living room leaving the sleeping man alone.

You sits comfortably on the couch and turned the tv on and looked thru the channel for a good drama or show that was on. You took some chips from the fridge before continue to watch a not so boring drama that is on the t.v. you heard the bedroom door creak open you look towards the door and saw an half sleepy man standing there looking at you. You smiled to him and patted the space next to you on the couch. He dragged his legs towards you and slumped on the couch.

“what are you doing being up at this time? You have that sickness again?” you lay your head on his shoulder and hugged him by the waist which he gladly return back. “no, I don’t why but I kept waking up at a time like this, it’s nothing serious really”. You try assuring him so he didn’t worry. “if you said so. and stop eating junk food, it’s not good for the baby”. He said and gently rubbed you 7 month baby bump. You are married with Choi Ikje or known as i11evn. you have been married for 2 years and now pregnant with his first child. He was pretty sweet guy for a rapper and the best husband you could get. He was practically went crazy when you told him you were pregnant with his baby, it was a great memory. “i’m sorry oppa. I was too lazy too cook something” you said and continue watching the drama which now you find it interesting. “do you want me too cooked for you?” he asked from your side. “no it’s ok. You should go back to sleep oppa, you have worked tomorrow right?” you turned to him after you saw him get up from your side. “it’s okay. I can worked from home tomorrow, you didn’t have to worry. I want to take care of my pregnant wife anyway” he said and carried you to the kitchen.

He put you at the kitchen table. He open the fridge and grab a few things and cooked for you. You get up from your seats and hugged ikje from behind, taking his scent that you love so much. You peeked over his shoulder and watch him cooked, he may not be the best cooked but he can cooked something good. “porridge? Assa!! I been craving that for a while now” he laughed seeing your action, he turned to his side and kissed your cheek. “you so cute jagiya” you looked to him and hit his shoulder. He laughed before started singing why so serious?, you started laughing too when you see he do a funny dance with a ladle in his hand. “choi ikje stop it! Or you going to make me have an early labor” he smiled and kissed your forehead before continue stirring. After the porridge was done he set it up in front of you and pick to spoon up to feed you, you try to protest but you know there is no way to argue with that rapper.

“that was delicious oppa” you said and showed two thumbs up to him. “thank you. You want go to sleep now or you want to watch that drama again?” he said while washing the dishes. “I think I’m going to sleep. I want to wash my face and brushed my teeth first.” You get up from the sit and walk into the bathroom that is in your bedroom. You washed your face and continue to brushed your teeth. You looked at the mirror in front of you and saw ikje walking in the room. He walked into the bathroom and hugged you from behind. He look at your reflection and smiled. you washed your mouth and wiped it with a small towel. You said there in ikje arms just looking at each other reflection and not saying it words. Just the moment make you feel comfortable in his arms.

“I love you jagi-ah” he said and kissed the top of your head. “I love you too, oppa. let’s go to bed, I’m sleepy” you said and pulled him out of the room to the bed. You slowly lay in bed with ikje layed next to you. He pulled you closer and gently wrapped his arms around you. You trailed you finger on his face before you cupped his cheeks and gently kissed his lips. “I love you oppa. thank you for always being there for me” you said and peck his lips, nose and forehead. He smiled before kissed you by the lips. “I love you too jagi-ah, I should be the one that thanking you for excepting me as your husband and for becoming the mother of my baby.” He said after pulling away. You buried your face on his chest and hugged him before you and him fall asleep in each other arms.


here is the story ...sorry for the long wait ...i hope you like this ..it's good to know that i found someone else that also like him ..he is like my ultimate bias ..heheheh ..enjoy