I got a review :)

It should have happened.

So, GetLostNow did it from her shop, to be honest I am pretty pleased with it. This story is NOT the best I have ever written, it;s actually my first one...

Here it is...

 

Review for 'it should have happened.'

->Story title [4/10] : The title is too common and clinched, so it would not pull the readers in, and you should capitalize your title this way : 'It Should Have Happened' , so that apperance of your title could be better. Also, after reading your story, I realized that the title did not match it at all; I serisouly did not get what should have happened. (Or maybe I was just stupid myself, so I dind't get it.)

->Poster [4.5/5] : I would like to give you full marks for the poster! I was totally blown away when I saw the poster. It is really nice, much more than nice, actually. However, there was one prolem. In your story, weren't Minho and Taemin gay? I meant boy x boy, but in your poster, I did not see Minho or Taemin pictures, instead, I saw one girl and a guy hugging each other. So that did not match the characters in your story at all.

->Description/Foreward [2/20] : I am sorry to tell you this, but your description is not interesting at all. It was too short and it did not give enough information for the readers to continue reading your story. Next time, if you want to write a story, in description section, you should give neither too much nor too less information. Try to be creative, and the most important thing is trying to think of what you should do to make a lot of questions pop out in your readers' brains while reading the description.

->Plot/Originality [18/30] : It is not my type of story because of the unoriginal thing (Love first sight) and there are too many common scenes, but it would have been better if you had slowed down a little bit and described things more. I loved the idea of how you made Minho described the whole story by telling it to his best friend in an apartment, though.

->Spelling/Grammar [13/20] : Grammar/Punctuation:

Chapter 1:

Incorrect: When he was discovered and became a model you went to all of his shoots...

Correct: When he was discovered and become a model, you went to all of his shoots...

Chapter 2 :

Incorrect: Your voice comes out slightly more high pitched then planned.

Correct: Your voice comes out slightly more high pitched than planned.

Chapter 3 :

Incorrect: I kind of arranged a double blind datewith her...

Correct: I kind of arranged a double blind date with her...

Incorrect: There getting quite serious recently.

Correct: They are getting quite serious recently.

Incorrect: "....He went on holiday with his boyfriend Jonghyun. And their plain..."

Correct: ".....He went on holiday with his boyfriend, Jonghyun. And their plan..."

Incorrect: Taemin gulped and looked down at his hands girmly clapsed in Minhos'.

Correct: Taemin gulped and looked down at this hands girmly clapsed in Minho's.

Chapter 4:

Incorrect: Hyung, I really need to talk with you.

Correct: Hyung, I really need to talk to you.

Incorrect: But things with Taemin where different, Minho liked him more then any boy he had ever met.

Correct: But things with Taemin were different, Minho liked him more than any body he had ever met.

Incorrect: I'll be five minutes.

Correct: I'll be there in five minutes.

*What you wrote was not wrong grammar or such, but 'I'll be five minutes' did not make any sense unless you meant you would become five minutes. Therefore, I think adding 'there in' might sound better.

Chapter 7:

Incorrect: How could he of doubted Taemin?

Correct: How could he have doubted Taemin?

Final chapter:

Incorrect: you frown at Minho, who just smiled back at you

Correct: You frowned at Minho who just smiled back at you.

Spelling:

I did not find any spelling erros except this one.

Incorrect: Taemin gulped and looked down at his hands girmly clapsed in Minho's.

-Firmly

*Well, if we talk about your grammar, I do not think you have got much trouble because most of the grammar mistakes that you made were common mistakes something like using present or past tense. Anyway, after the quote, it should be past simple. (I noticed that you often wrote present simple after the quote.) Also, there aren't much probelm with spelling except some confusing or similar words like 'Then->Than' or 'There->Their' even I would make that kind of spelling mistake. However, your biggest probelm is using punctuation. If you had not used it for once or twice, it would have been okay, but you made punctuation mistakes in almost every chapters, so please check that again.

->Characters [8/15] : To tell you the truth, I quite did not understand about the characters of your story. They did not develop much because your story was way too rush. For example, like how Minho fell for Taemin when they met each other for the first time, and after 2 or 3 days, Taemin suddenly told Minho that he started to like him too. In addition, I think how your characters acted for the first time they met each other was too unrealistic, I meant Minho and Taemin were too comfortable staying together, they should have at least felt awkward.

->Writing style [12/15] : Your writing style is okay or acceptable, but I got a little bit confused about prestent and past time while I was reading your story. You know when you want to wrie about past time, the letters should be italic.

->Overall enjoyment [2/5] : Honestly, I did not enjoy your story that much. Why? I have already stated everything above and those were the reasons why. However, I did love the line where Taemin went, "Love only waits for one thing, the right moment."

I did not know why, but for me, I thought that line was really meaningful and so nice.

->Bonus [1/5] : I was kind of dissatisfied with the story, probably because I am one of those picky readers. Still, I give you one point for your hard work.

Total : 64.5/125