My Family

My Family

My Family

Moon HyeJin

Grade 2

 

My family consists of myself, Papa and Daddy.

I love both of them, but sometimes I’m hurt because there are people saying our family is weird and I don’t understand why, because we love each other the same like everyone.

Seungho oppa said I can’t have to papas, but I know he is jealous because my daddies are the coolest in the world. But he hurt me and I cried, but later he came and apologized and I shared my chocolate with him I’ve received secretly from Daddy.

Even though my family is Papa and Daddy, but sometimes it is huge when uncles come over or when Papa and Daddy bring me to their singing and dancing practise. Those four uncles are very funny and nice, I like them very much, especially because they always bring me chocolate. However, Papa is always gets angry at them and says my teeth will go bad from so much chocolate and I can’t eat more than one on a day. But Daddy secretly always gives me more even though Papa notices that chocolate is missing and he scolds him for giving it to me.

Every day it’s Papa who wakes me up for school, because Daddy always sleeps late. He sleeps all the time, Papa says he is a bear. Sometimes I’m sad because I want to play with Daddy, but I can’t wake him up. But Papa walks up to him and hits him in the head so Daddy wakes up and plays with me. I’m always worried, because Papa can be fierce sometimes, but Daddy says ‘his hit doesn’t hurt because it’s full of love’. Papa’s face always red and instead he leaves us alone.

After I wake up Papa prepares my clothes to wear. He always gives me the prettiest ones we bought together, he always calls me ‘his princess’, but then Daddy always interrupts and says to Papa: ‘and you are my little prince’. Papa always blushes and becomes angry, I don’t understand why, because he is a real prince, Daddy said so, maybe it has to be kept as a secret, because if others know he is a prince he can’t live with us. Anyway he always yells at Daddy and sends him to the bathroom to take care of his bed hair and wash his face.

After Papa helps me put on my clothes Daddy comes back and Papa asks him to take care of my hair, so he can prepare our breakfast.

Papa makes really delicious meals, I like them a lot, but he uses a lot of sesame oil or sesame seeds and I don’t like that.

When Papa comes back to take a look at how Daddy does my hair, he always sighs tired and sends Daddy to the kitchen to set the table and then Papa re-does my hair. I like it more when Papa deals with my hair, because Daddy is clumsy and he makes weird hairdo and then laughs at me.

After the breakfast Papa sends me to brush my teeth and later he comes to check on me if I do it right. Daddy always grabs him and pulls him away to leave me alone finally, I can do it alone and Papa doesn’t oppose. When I’m ready I leave the bathroom, but I walk silently, because in the kitchen I always see Papa and Daddy hugging each other and I like it when I see that, because they always fight and that worries me.

When we are all ready Papa and Daddy brings me to school together, because after they send me off they go to work. They are very busy, but they always have time to play with me.

After school Daddy comes for me, because Papa usually goes out to shop for our meals and he buys me sweets, too, but doesn’t let me eat much. I don’t mind it, because sometimes Daddy brings me to eat ice cream before we go home, but he always tells me to keep it a secret from Papa.

When we arrive home Papa usually isn’t at home so Daddy plays with me. I love to play with him, because he does everything I want and would play anything with me. We play hide and seek, but he is so clumsy he rarely finds me, and sometimes he carries me on his back as if he was my horse. And we play tag, too, and run all around the house, but Papa is always angry because he says we mess up the house.

He always asks me if I did the homework, but of course I did not because I was playing with daddy. At times like this Papa sends Daddy a glare, then sends me for my homework and says to do it in the living room and orders Daddy to check it. While this Papa changes into comfortable clothes – I like it better when he is dressed up well, because he is very pretty and handsome. All the girls in my class envy my two daddies, because they are very handsome.

Later we eat dinner and after that Papa plays with me, because he always orders Daddy to wash the dishes, because he hates to do that. Playing with Papa isn’t as much fun as if it’s with Daddy, still I like it a lot. Papa usually is a very sweet person and likes to play with my hair, brushes it and makes weird hairdos like the ones Daddy makes in the morning. He tickles me, too, and I always laugh a lot. Then Daddy arrives and we attack Papa and tickle him until he gives up.

Then we draw together and they always compliment my pictures, while teasing and laughing at each others’. Daddy always grabs Papa again and hugs him very tightly saying he won’t let go until he appreciates his art, but Papa always gets angry at him and says it’s time to bath, but again his face is red again. Maybe Daddy hugged him too tightly?

Papa and Daddy bath me together, they say they had been doing it together like this ever since I was a baby, but soon I’ll need to bath alone. I would do it alone even now, too, because I’m embarrassed, but I can’t shampoo my hair alone, because I’m scared and it will go into my eyes and what if I can’t see Papa and Daddy?

After the bath Papa says it’s time to sleep because it’s school tomorrow. When it isn’t he let’s me stay up for longer, sometimes they even let me sleep between them in their beds.

They always read me or tell me a story, but it’s usually Papa talking, because Daddy falls asleep, too, but Papa gets angry and pushes him onto the floor because I would not be able to sleep because of him. Sometimes Daddy tells stories, I like them because they are very funny and Papa laughs, too. I like it when Papa laughs, he is like an angel. Once Daddy said he really is and does his best to always make Papa laugh.

But Daddy does not do it well, because Papa always seems to be angry at him and they fight a lot and this makes me said and scared we can’t be together forever. But sometimes when they think I’m asleep I go out and see them hugging or laughing while talking nicely and I see Papa smiling at Daddy, even his speaking manner changes. And from the way Papa looks at Daddy I know he isn’t angry at him at all.

At times like this I calm down, because I know Papa and Daddy loves each other very much and never fight seriously. I’ve finally realized Papa is just shy and just plays with Daddy. But they always being like this secretly, because when I see it Papa gets very embarrassed and gets angry at Daddy.

Poor Daddy, he always angers Papa.

They are very funny and I love them very much. Daddy is kind and plays a lot with me, also, protects me from Papa, because he is very strict.
But I love Papa, too, because he is very gentle, gives me pretty dresses and does my hair well. They both take care of me and protect me from monsters.

I only wish Papa would let me eat more chocolate.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

A/N.

I'm so so so damn sorry for this... xD
It's so bad and all but I really wanted to write something like this once xD
Really, just horrible xD