Ten

Sister-zoned
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey sunbae, you’re getting nicer nowadays.” You randomly blurted out.

“Am I not nice back then?”

“You want me to answer that honestly?”

“Nah. Forget it. By the way, why did you choose to sleep with me?” He asked.

You glared at him, “Because of the kiss.”

“What about the kiss? It meant nothing to me why are you—ow!” He rubbed his arm because you smacked him hard.

“You nuthead! Of course it meant nothing to me as well! I’m just scared you would tell Kyungsoo if ever he will sleep with you!” You crossed your hands against your chest and your eyebrows knitted.

“I promised to you that I won’t tell anyone right? You know, you can trust me. I can be as trustworthy, fun to be with and caring as your hyungie.” He lowered his head to meet your eyes and patted your fringe.

“Pinky swear?” You raised your pinky.

“Pinky swear.” He clung his pinky onto your to seal his promise.

“Yaaaaaay. Let’s go back inside? It’s starting to be a bit cold.” You rubbed your palms together.

“Who wouldn’t be cold? You’re wearing skimpy shorts. Tch, have you gotten a brain, missy?” He raised his left eyebrow and smirked lopsidedly.

“Park Chanyeol, don’t you dare sass me or I’ll hit you hard.”

“Let’s go back inside, kid.” He dragged you back to Byun’s house.

When you both entered the house, Hyemin is holding the cans of beer you threw a while ago.

“So this is why you went outside for some fresh air huh?”

“Uh. Yeah. Sorry.” You rubbed the back of your neck.

“Wow I’m surprised you can take a can of beer now.” Hyemin tried to be sarcastic.

“You know I can drink a can of beer, you meanie.” You blew raspberry.

“Park Chanyeol, why did you bought cans of beer and how dare you give one to shorty?” Baekhyun shouted from afar.

“Hyungie, don’t be mad at him. I asked for it anyways, so it wasn’t entirely his fault.” You defended Chanyeol.

“It was his fault, shorty. Why are you siding him now?” Baekhyun sounded harsh.

“Because it wasn’t entirely his fault, okay? Calm down, hyungie, it was just a can of beer anyways.”

“It was a can of beer, shorty. You know you’re a lightweight, right? You’re so hard headed.” Baekhyun shook his head in annoyance.

“Raehyo sunbae-nim, help.” You pouted at Raehyo.

“Yah, Jung Miyeon.” Baekhyun shot a death glare.

“Hey jagi, calm down, okay? Jungmi isn’t a kid anymore. She can take care of herself and a can of beer won’t hurt.” She hugged his back.

On the other hand, Miyeon immediately regretted her decision of asking Raehyo’s help. Seeing her hugging Baekhyun’s back made her feel uncomfortable and nauseous and awful and whatnot.

“No, she is my responsibility because she’s inside my house. Don’t tolerate her volatility, Rae. And Jung Miyeon, you are sleeping with me tonight.”

“Hey, that’s unfair! I’m sleeping with Chayeol sunbae! I won’t sleep with you, grumpy old cat.” You cried, emphasizing the word ‘old’.

“Baekhyun, you are creepy.” Chanyeol randomly blurted out.

“Chanyeol, you’re a bad influence.” He answered back.

“Oh? Says who?” He then stuck his tongue out.

“Says me, duh.”

“No one cares about your opinion, Miss Baekhyun.”

“Guys, you gotta stop this. We’re not ruining this sleepover, are we?” Kyungsoo butted in.

“Yeah, yeah. Whatever. So what to do next?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter