PINK BAOZI

BAOZI In PINK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Minseokkie,you done? "

" um. Soon."

Luhan who had already gotten his new haircut waited impatiently for his BaoZi to finish his haircut.

" Minseokkie is going PINK. ALL PINK FOR THE MV. Holy crap." Although Luhan loves Minseok im any shape,size and hair colour but Minseok is going PINK. His adorable Baozi is going PINK. It's either Minseok turn out to be like a cupcake topped with PINK frostings or he's going to turn out ALL FLUFFY,PUFFY,SQUISHY and Cute like cotton candy.

" Min seokkkieeee? "

Luhan calls his favourite boy every 10seconds to check on him. His desire to see minseok is slowing eating up his senses.

" Yeaaaaa. Awhile more."

" MINSEOKKKIEEEEEEEEE " Luhan whine.

"Minseokie in PINK,Seokie in PINK.My Baozi in pink.Kyaaaaaaa! I can't stop.myself. What. on earth happened to me. HOLY. "

" Urgh stop it.It's not like he's leaving for the galaxy and you wont get to see him again." Kris snapped.

" What? " Luhan look up from his phone and glare at Kris ,attempting to make him feel guilty and secretly wishing that he will shutup.

.

.

.

.

.

.

What. No reaction after all that glaring? Just how oblivious can he be uh?!

" Maybe he will turn out to be some Alien and i can finally bring him out to galaxy with me. " Kris who lives in a totally different world,for he cant sense Ludeer's deathly glare,joke about xiumin.

" WHAT? TO THE GALAXY. Are you asking MY Baozi to live with GALAXY BEINGS like YOU? And you want my CUTE,ADORABLE,FLUFFY, SQUISHY Baozi to suffer under the WEIRDNESS of YOUR GALAXY SPECIES UH? Are you serious? You think i wil allow my Baozi to go to the Galaxy with you UH. EXPLAIN YOURSELF NOW,YOUR HORRIBLE GALAXY BEING. " Luhan got more and more agitated and he began to hyperventiliate.( As usual when someone insults his baozi)

" relax hyung,Chillax,keep calm Kays." Chen tried to calm the hyperventiliating deer.

Usually, the weird-as- unicorn should be the one comforting and healing people but no. LUHAN is too funny,his reaction is too priceless to miss.

In the mist of all the ruckus Luhan caused,he just stand there,recording all their weirdness into one single video. He would peer above his phone to get the 'HD LIVE' view and he would clasp his hand over his mouth to muffle his laughter. YiXing will then look at Kris and giggle since that oblivious Galaxy hyung stood rooted to the ground, COMPLETELY oblivious that he shouldn't joke about xiumin infront of his HUBBY.

" Fine. Fine. Minseok is not my style either. " He scoffed.

" YAH YAH YAH, then you bettet not touch my seokkie. Or INFECT him with Your Weird-as-hell galaxy styles or else i will whack you inside out and throw you back to your far away galaxy! "

"What. the. heck. is wrong with you." Kris still cannot comprehend why Luhan is acting like a crazy fanboy protecting his favourite idol.

" Never undermine a fanboy." Luhan grin at Kris, making all the goosebumps surface on kris's skin.

" Um guys. I know i shouldnt interupt an argument but i got to say this. IM JUST SAYING. okay. JUST SAYING. If you guys realise, All the panels here are freaking TRANSPARENT. You know TRANSPARENT? OTHERS ARE ABLE SEE THROUGH. And i can't guarantee you that others will not think that we are a bunch of GAY BOYS who's into our own bandmates. THOUGH,ALTHOUGH, i sail the Xiuhan ship but Holycrap please. More and more RATED Fics about you guys being more INTENSE than ever are creeping me out..so STOPPPPPP.I cant handle all the rated fics ANYMOREEEE ." YiXing sounds like he was yelping when all he intended was just to say it.

"For once,some wise words from the troller." Chen nod his head,feeling proud at the fact that at least Yixing is sane.

" Im always sane. You're the ultimate infamous troller please. "

" YAH YAH SAYS THE TROLLER EH." Jongdae scoffed. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter