Kissing Mr. Chu

Kissing Mr. Chu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

****************************************************

 

 

 

The sky was blue, the air was crisp and the sun was shining gloriously. The sun beamed upon my face, my gaze was locked onto the cloudless sky, a shining blue that could allow me feed off of it's beauty and live forever. This day could make everyone live off of it's beauty for eternity. The weather was perfect. The sight spelt a summery exchange of blooms and greens. Surrounding me were lines and lines of trees. I was in the middle of nowhere…a perfect type of nowhere. Not to forget, the brook nearby that housed the most serene waters.

 

I was wearing my favorite sundress. It revealed my shoulders, which he described as one of my perfect assets. In fact, I could still remember how he used to touch me with so much gentleness; I would always end up craving for it.

 

I looked around and he was nowhere to be seen.

 

“You are always late.” I muttered.

 

I walked towards the shade of this huge tree and sat on the wooden bench. This was my spot and our favorite place.

 

This was the place where we played as kids.

 

This was the place where I first learned that crushes were about boys, staring and glances.

 

This was the place where a nerdy girl named Naeun came across this bully named Taemin.

 

This was the place where we found love…amidst many changes.

 

I never really thought that finding love would be this ideal…especially when the bully would strive hard just to annoy you each day.

 

He was my antagonist…the source of my nuisance as well as my teeming confidence.

 

I was the girl who he refused to acknowledge though refused to forget.

 

He was my hero and villain…he was mine all along and I knew it since kindergarten.

 

My first crush was him…but he was not my first date.

 

For in the back of my mind, I had to date someone else.

 

But on the day of our prom…my date vanished…only to find out that Taemin punched him in the face.

 

“He never really liked you, Naeun. He was just in for the bet. That jerk.”

 

And those were the lines of a bully turned best friend.

 

Love is about knowing the other like how you are supposed to know oneself.

 

Love is about being you and doing everything possible to be better.

 

We both turned 14 and he bullied less.

 

We both turned 15 and I was a child no more. I paid attention to details and started fixing mys

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter