I travelled through time!!???

Jade Palace

Sumi's POV:

 

"You are going to be engaged with Lay", my mum said seriously to my. Err I knew this day was gonna come...

"Mum but I don't love him", I replied lazily. It has always been like this, why can't my mum understand that I will only marry the guy I loved.

"Lay's been supporting our shop for forever, and didn't ask for a single thing, do you know how hard it is nowadays to find such a nice guy." yeah yeah true that, besides I never fell inlove anyways. I'll just marry him and live normally.

“Fine mum, I'll listen to you no matter what you say", I said finally, "just let me finish this book first", my favourite book. The Qing dynastic, it was a very written book that states the history of the Qing dynasty. If there was any guy that I have any feelings for it willI be Lu Han the fourth Prince, he is the definition of perfect, that was the reason why he became the next emperor. I wish that the person I'm marrying is him. I signed. back to reality. I am engaged to Lay my childhood friend...

I putted on some makeup and did my hair. Wow my mum bothered to even got me a pretty dress. The dress was quite my style, plain white that made my pale skin and smooth legs stand out.

2011121616423542.jpg(A/N: just ignore the web thing)

 

Finally I arrived at the engagement party. My mum was already there along with Lay and his mum. Err geez I don't want to stand out.

"You haven't changed at all, wanting to gain attension by coming this late to your own engagement party, I wonder what my son sees in you anyways", remarked Lay's snobby mum.

"Mum, Sumi isn' late, the party haven't even started and if I don't marry Sumi, I'll stay solo for the rest of my life", Lay filled in for me. Hearing this Mrs Zhang glared at me then left to talk to the other guests.

After another hour the engagement party has finally began. "First I would like to introduce the pair that would be finally engaged because Miss Sumi has continuestly insist on Marrying my son. It left me no choice", Lay's snobby mother 'introduced' us. Lay glanced at me worriedly, I just meekly smiled at him and grinded my teeth silently.

Then for the next half an hour Lay's mother said all the mistakes and problems I've done in the past and how bad my personalities are. And how I always 'begged' Lay to help me and solve all the problems I had. But I'm fine with the stuff she's saying . And just meekly smiled at everyone. This made everyone think that I'm a cool and respective person who goes with the flow. I was completely the opposite of what Lay's mum described.

Then she had me. I'm completely fine with whatever she says about me or my personality. But the only reason that I agreed myself to be engaged with Lay was mainly because of my mum. She have said it, that my mum was a gold digger, that my mum tried everything she can to get me and Lay together. My hands were vibrating like crazy and my face was so cold.

Before Mrs Zhang can embarass my mum any further. I strolled out of the main door way and left. As I walked out of the building I started to ran, faster and faster. Then I passed this big tree with a really wierd sign on it. I looked up the sky. Wait... what the. There were 9 stars on the sky, each circulating on it's axis. As the final sky started to circulate. The light around me stared to blu and I was being into another dimension.

Slowly everything turned normal, but wa..it.. I'm seeing everything in a bird's eye view. Then everything stopped and I started to drop. Down and down I go... Bang! I landed on a stage. There were lots of people wearing ancient looking clothes around me. I looked around, there were no directors, no actors, no cameras... Did I traved in time...??