One

Late Nights

It was times like these, where words weren't needed. It was just them, laying side by side in the dark of their shared bedroom in EXO-M's dorm, as the night goes on. The window was wide open and with them being dressed in only tank tops and bermudas, it was cold, to say the least. But neither Yixing nor Jongdae seemed to mind, since heat was shared with one another as their skin made contact - the sides of their bodies tightly pressed against one another as they lay together on Yixing's bed, which was obviously meant for one. They've been laying together for almost an hour; soft, classical ballads were being played, coming from the MP3 player that they were currently sharing. Occasional kisses were exchanged, lingering touches were all over exposed skin, giving a sensual spark each time. They sought comfort, knowing that precious moments like these were hard to come by - especially since they had to prepare for their debut. 

Jongdae shifted himself closer to Yixing, and laid his head on his partner's chest, listening to the steady beats of his heart. He started playing with Yixing's fingers, not aware that the latter had yet to fall asleep and was smiling softly at his boyfriend's adorable childlike gesture. Thoughts of the future started to cloud Jongdae's mind. 'Will we even have these moments anymore in the future? What if we start to drift away?' He paused in his actions, hands dropping lightly to the older's waist. A frown settled on his lips, eyebrows burrowed together as he was deep in thought. Without realising, he let out a sigh - quite a deep one at that. Yixing's eyes widened for a slight moment before shifting himself so as to face the younger. 

Confused and mildly surprised by the sudden movement, he looked stared at Yixing, an eyebrow arched in question to the change of positions. The Chinese said nothing, instead opting to lift his hand up to Jongdae's forehead, brushing his dark brown bangs away. He ran his fingers a few times across the wrinkles etched on his forehead softly, not liking the fact it was even present. He continued his ministrations, now threading his fingers through his beloved's soft hair. Obviously comforted by this, Jongdae started to relax himself, the wrinkles going away. His eyelids drooped, eyelashes sweeping over the high of his cheekbones, as he let himself be lulled by Yixing's actions.

A small yawn escaped his mouth, which made Yixing coo internally at how cute Jongdae looked; like a small kitten. He chuckled softly and pressed a kiss on his lips, his tongue slipping out to swipe at Jongdae's bottom lip before pulling away. Jongdae felt something warm bubbling at the pit of his stomach as he resumed his previous position, head on Yixing's chest but with his right arm hugging loosely around the dancer's slim hips. The kiss was a small display of love and affection, compared to the other kisses they shared. But that one kiss was enough to make his worries go away, for the night at least, and he decided that late nights like these were meant to be savoured, and not to worry over silly things.

Late nights like these were what made Jongdae love Yixing and their relationship together even more.

 

A/N (16 June 2015): Hello! I came back to re-read my story and decided to edit it slightly due to all the grammar mistakes plus the fact some parts sounded confusing ^^'' I've read and replied to comments left here too. But yes, this story is officially done and over with. I might make a sequel around end of this year since i already have 2 other stories i'm working on at the moment (: