Symphonic

Moonlight Raindrops

(pic creds go to wordstuck)

214.

There are many things that Sehun would never tire of, and one of those is Luhan’s voice, that calms even his most hectic of days. Like camomile and lavender, Luhan’s voice has this calming, pleasant effect on Sehun. It’s a symphony with instruments ranging from the sopranos to the bass all in tune--in sync. 

When the days are long, and bones ache from the accumulated fatigue, Sehun lays his head down on Luhan’s lap. Small hands card themselves through his hair in a gentle motion, knowing that there will be an oncoming headache soon enough. Sehun requests Luhan to sing for him in his mother tongue--it’s what he loves the most. 

Soft hands caressing his head, Sehun listens to nothing else but the voice coming from his lover, something that he only has the pleasure of listening to days on end. He opens his eyes to see Luhan closing his, immersed in the song. 

He’s lucky. And he’s glad to have someone like Luhan.

Sehun takes the hand adorned with a ring from his head, Luhan not stopping his repertoire of music. Bringing Luhan’s hand to his lips, he kisses it lovingly, trying to put into action the words that he fails to say when things get in the way.

“I love you.”

 

 

 

 

 

_____

15 more days till school ends! *u* - hydroxide