Chapter 2

You Are The One For Me

Jongin has always had feelings for me. From the first day of school when he first saw me in class, he has been pestering me with love letters. i can't deny that he is a charming boy and every girl would want him as a boyfriend but i wasn't even attracted to him. My attention was more to Suho whom was in the same class as us. When i first saw Suho, i knew that we definately have chemistry. We started having small talks in class and we even exchange numbers and went out together during the weekend. It was only 2 weeks after he proposed to me to be his girlfriend. Although Kai knew i was going out with Suho, he has never given up his love for him. Each time i bumped into him, he would smile widely at me.

As i walked down the aisle towards the school hall, I could hear the amount of talking and laughing that's going on in the school.

Was i the only who spent the rest of my summer locked away in my room after what happened? Probably!

The news of Suho death was shocking to the school. Most of the students knew i was Suho's girlfriend. From afar, i could hear Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Chen voice. Yes, they are the students in the school who has loud voices and love to goof around.They were joking and laughing but i couldn't care less.Suddenly, people notice me. A few go quiet but not many. As i held my head up, they all look at me with their eyes full of pity and for once, i feel pathetic. My heart sink. It takes a while for me to collect myself. I let out a heavy sigh and slowly make my way down to the auditorium. As i was walking down the aile with my face down and my mind still in a daze, i felt a tap on my shoulder. I bring my head up and turn my back only to see Jongin. I have never been this close to him and it felt completely awkward. I was annoyed at how he kept appearing in front of me.

"Do you wanna have lunch with me later? Since literature class is cancelled, we have about 2 hours of free time before our next lesson."

"I'm sorry Jongin. Not today. I don't feel like eating and i just wanna be alone. I hope you understand."

I left him there before he could even answer.

 

Days and weeks past. My heart began to accept your lost. Everytime i was reminded of you, i told myself i have to get over you. You are a memory i have to leave behind. At the same time, Jongin kept asking me out for lunch. Time and again, i rejected him. 'Miane Jongin! I am not ready to accept anyone..' 

A month has past and my life was finally getting back on track. I started talking to my friends in school and even hang out with them during the weekend. It was a tough battle between my heart and my mind but i am glad i managed to pull through this. A midst all this, there has always been someone who is looking out for me. Kim Jongin.