Chapter 1

You Are The One For Me

Laying my body on my welcoming and soft mattress, my mind began to unravel as the night fell upon me. My thoughts began to race like a speed of light. I blinked, trying to keep my mind focused on thoughts i had of you, but all i could think of was how it felt when your lips were pressed firmly against mine. No words to describe what i have been feeling since you left me. I can remember how your eyes would look at me and how your hands would hug me. All of this and more brought me close to tears as memories of us  began to unravel in my mind.

[ FLASHBACK ]

We have been together for a year since the start of our first year in school. Suho, my boyfried has made plans for us for this summer. We will be spending our summer at  his family penthouse which was about 2 hours drive from town. It was a beautiful penthouse which was nicely decorated in the interior and the environment was quiet and peaceful.Only  the sound of birds chirping and our voices could be heard.

" Good morning my beautiful princess. How was your sleep?." As i was rubbing my eyes, he leaned closer to me and gave me a kiss on my cheek. Eventhough it has been a year now, i always have butterflies in my stomach whenever he kisses me. I smiled at him and snuggle under his arms, not wanting to wake up from this beautiful moment.

It has been 2 weeks and it was finally time to go back home. Honestly, i never want to leave the penthouse. So much memories was made there and i wish summer holidays would never end. Night falls and we were packing up together. Just looking at him gives me happiness and i started to smile to myself.

We woke up earlier today because we have to head back home. After having breakfast together, i help him with the luggages and made my way to the front seat. Before we left, i turn to my side to have a glimpse of the penthouse and without realising, a smile broke out.

While on our way back, we talked about anything and sing along to songs played on the radio. Both of us love singing and i have always admire his voice. In the mdist of all these singing and giggling, while Suho is attemptiong to turn a corner, the car's wheels collapsed and causes the car to lose control and crashed into a big tree. i woke up to familiar faces of my parents standing right next to my bed and realise i was in the hospital with bandages on my hand and head. 

"Omma, where is Suho? Is Suho alright? I need to see him !" i asked as i was trying to sit up from my bed . I was worried as i couldnt see him anywhere in my room.

"Krystal, lie down. The doctor said you need a lot of rest and you are not to move around in order for you to recuperate faster. About Suho...................." my mom let out a heavy sigh and continue "he didnt make it!" with her head face down.

'What did i just hear? He didnt make it? Am i hearing things? How can this be? How come i am lucky to be alive but he......' i though to myself. No words came out from me. All i knew is i break down and cry.

[ END OF FLASHBACK ]

Summer is finally over and its my second year at School of Performing Arts Seoul. Standing in front of the school building makes me hurt. Memories of us walking and giggling together in to school began to unravel in my mind. Though a week has past, not a minute have you left my mind. As i half walk and half drag my feet into the building, I can sense someone watching me.

"Krystal ! " i turned my back as i heard someone shout my name. My eyes turn wide. Jongin, Suho's bestfriend since small, was running towards my direction. I turn my back and continue making my way to the school hall, ignoring Jongin who is coming towards me.

"Krystal !! Wait !! " the sound of Jongin voice could be heared as i walked away. He finally catches up with my steps and stood right in front of me. "Just leave me alone, Jongin. " I mumbled as my head was down. At this point of time, I do not want to be disturbed neither do i want to talk to anyone. This feeling of loneliness and sadness, i know i can face it alone. I walk away before Jongin could even say anything.