-2-

The Lover & The Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

►"2 days before the incident•

Myungsoo walks slowly towards the waiting room, with his ears connected to the in-ear monitor. He could hear the current performance of the Music Show, making him hum the A-Pink song together. He then put his microphone inside his pocket, while he try to fit the microphone inside his jeans pocket, he suddenly bump into someone who's in rush.

"I'm sorry.." his eyes try to caught the persom his bump into, while bowing to him. Weird. The staff are not allowed to wear any hat or cap during the live broadcast. The man in front of him didn't bow him back, but making his way fast avoiding Myungsoo. The black jacket covering his body, with a cap covering his face, Myungsoo think that the man is totally weird. Without thinking too much, he continue to make his way toward their waiting room while continue to hum the A-Pink song.

In the waiting room, the atmosphere is totally strange. Sunggyu is staring at Hoya and Seungyeol with a killing glare. While Seungyeol and Hoya is standing in front of Sunggyu staring back at him. Woohyun who's nearby is holding Sunggyu arm, preventing the leader to move any front further, while Dongwoo is nowhere to be found. Sungjong sit far from them, with a tight face. Myungsoo walk slowly towards Sungjong, while his mouth silently asking "What happen?". Sungjong sighed. His hand gesturing Myungsoo to stay quiet and be patient.

"Now what?! Tell me what should I do with it?!" Sunggyu voice striken both Hoya and Seungyeol. They kept quiet. Feeling guilty but unfair on the same time.

"It wasn't our fault, hyung..." Hoya tries to voice out. Sunggyu take a deep breath while closing his eyes. Try to compose himself.

"Then, whose fault?! Is it Dongwoo?! Me?! Ok. It's my fault. I couldn't take care of you guys, yes it's my fault... You guys may leave..." Sunggyu lose himself. He started to feel dizzy. Getting angry wan't his best feature. And he doesn't even want to release his anger towards the member. Hoya and Seungyeol still standing at their place. Didn't want to move. Didn't want to leave.

"Go! I don't want to see your face right now!" His voice shake. Myungsoo at last stand up, grab Hoya shoulder and ask him to slowly move from his spot. Seungyeol eye starts to tear.

"Hyung, I'm sorry...I'm sorry... I will not do that again.. I'm really sorry...I promise, after this, I will try to settle this with the media...please..." Seungyeol starts begging. He grab Sunggyu hand, try to soothe the leader. Sunggyu stunned with Seungyeol action. He never like it when the member starts to beg for forgiveness.

"So, you are admitting it..." Sunggyu lowered his voice. He doesn't even look at Seungyeol face. He feels guilty, but he doesn't want to show the member that his heart has soften. Seungyeol keeps nodding with tears full on his face.

"I'll find my way to stop the media...hyung, please,, forgive me and Hoya..." He cries again. Sungjong cannot stop from feeling touched with the situation. He then stand up, and walk slowly towards Seungyeol who is now begging for Sunggyu forgiveness.

"Hyung...don't cry..." He try to calm Seungyeol who is crying hysterically. Sunggy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter