- 한 (One)

The Truth Beyond Our Souls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


{ Chapter One -  - Always In My Heart }

"SO NYUH SHI DAE, SARANGHAE!" The crowd chanted as the girls and I reappeared on stage, half-excited and half-sad as we said our goodbyes after the last performance in Vancouver, Canada. "Thank you, Vancouver!" Tiffany thanked them in her usual perfect English. "We'll be sure to come back in the future!" Jessica then followed Tiffany, waving to the enthusiastic crowd. "I hope you guys enjoyed! Thank you, Sones!" Seohyun jumped up and down with Sooyoung and Yuri; whom apparently were playing with water. "Kamsahamnida!" Sunny followed, pretending to hug each and every one of the fans. Confetti started to rain down on us as we began waving, and saying our goodbyes to everybody.

With the last confetti, we bowed down together as one; like we usually do after our concerts. But maybe this one was the most special one; it was our last venue before finally finishing up our world tour and heading back to Seoul. 

With two days left before going to Seoul, I had taken the risk; the risk of meeting someone who was basically prohibited to talk to since he had left SM. Yes, Li Jiaheng, or better known as Yifan, or Kris. SM had lost contact with him for the past months, and yet I know that they're still pursuing him though EXO has topped the charts even though he wasn't there. And how did I know his hideout? Let's just say, I have my resources.

Why would I be meeting him?

A basic reason: I wanted to check on SM.

Ever since the incident with Kris happened, SM became stricter; the type that you would feel suffocated with. SM became too cautious, they made sure that nothing went wrong and everything went exactly in their way. For only a few months, SM has been renamed as SM Ent. The Worst Company, not only by the local fans, but as well as the international ones. Adding to the fire with the "Kris" incident; sasaengs, rumors, and even scandals always appeared ever since. 

The sudden pull towards my left side brought me back to my current place. Sooyoung smiled sheepishly at me, her head still bowed down. Slowly she whispered; "Keep your head down." And that's when I knew what they were actually doing; exiting in a "grand" manner, or that's what we called it.

~

The day after our concert, I walked out of my hotel room, trying not to be noticed by the staffs and my manager (who was about a few doors from my room). I walked past her, head down and hoodie on. She could've noticed me, if only it weren't for Yuri who suddenly raged out her room, ranting about room service and whatnot.

I rushed to the stairs, in fear of meeting one of the staffs or members in the elevator. It was a workout, fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter