He's the son?!!!

She just a Maid?
Its my last time.I said goodbye to my Friends and Teachers."Even though you didn't my student again,be a strong girl and usefull for others okay?Take care of yourself!"."Okay,Ms! Thanks!".It just the begin.I even didn't know what gonna happen.Its my choice. "Here.Its his house.Please be nice to them,okay?It just 5 months. "Okay,mom!" "Good girl!" With heavy steps,I enter that house.It so big.The decoration was beautiful.Then,the owner of this house come. "Good Morning!You're Ms.Han daughter right?I'm the owner of this house.I'm Mr.Kim and its my wife.Nice to meet you!" " Oh,yup I'm Ms.Han daughter.I'm Han Ji Young" They're so nice.Also their child.They had 3 child.The first is a 23-year-old girl with long hair and slim body.The last is a 12-year-old Boy with tall body and good-looking face.But,I didn't found the second child.They said,the second is too busy and not really often to comeback. "Do you know Bangtan Boys?" "Oh,ofcourse,Mr." "And you know V?" "Ofcourse!He's Bangtan Boys Visual!" "He's the second,Jiyoung" Omg...I'm secretly a Army.But I didn't surprised a lot since I didn't know his attitude.Also I'm not his fan.I'm a fan of Suga. [Back to the story] I got a 4 X 4 meters bedroom with single bedroom.There's 3 maid here.And I'm the one who cooks for them. Wait,I heard the bell was ringing.There has no opened the door yet and the guest keep knocking the door. "I'm sorry because too late to opened the door and ..-" "Its okay.You're new right?Next time,be on time.Could you take the baggage on the car?" "Oh,sure,Mr" Its V ... OMG he was really handsome...