Final

What I Really Feel

Kim Seokjin and Kim Taehyung were always considered a perfect match in front of the fangirls in the outside world. But what the world doesn’t know is that their perfect match wasn’t so perfect when living together in a dorm.

“Ya! Kim Taehyung would you just wash the dishes?” An angry Kim Seokjin came storming out of his room while holding a book, “It’s your turn to wash the dishes today. It was supposed to be you who were to wash them last night, but Yoongi was kind enough to fill you in.”

A lazy Taehyung who was lying on the sofa watching cartoons, groaned, then looked up at Seokjin not looking directly at the eyes.

“Are you kind enough to fill me in?” Jin couldn’t believe what a dongsaeng would say to him.

Aish, this kid, Seokjin thought to himself.

“You’re not getting away with this one,” He immediately grabbed the younger’s right arm to pull him up to the sink, “you’re going to do what I’m going to tell you and I’m telling you to wash the dishes!”

Taehyung was in pain. Although Seokjin

weren’t all that built like Jimin he still was in pain and he couldn’t get out of his hyung’s grasp and it’s like hell is pulling him down on earth.

“Hyung, it hur- Ah!” Taehyung was literally dying in his hyung’s grasp and he couldn’t cry because h wanted to show his hyung that he can also be like all other men out there all tough and manly.

“Don’t hyung me! You’ve done nothing all day but lie there on the couch watching TV!”  shouted at Taehyung who was about burst into tears but he wasn’t looking at his dongsaeng out of irritation.

“But hyung- Please!”

“DON’T HYUNG ME!” Seokjin completely snapped and pushed Taehyung to the sink with such force that could break someone’s bones inside their body. But luckily for Taehyung he wasn’t that fragile on the outside, but too fragile on the inside. Taehyung landed on the kitchen floor feeling wrecked and abused. He literally cried out of the pain he felt. It was just too painful.

“Hey guys we’re – What the hell is going on here?!” a guy called out from their doorway, clearly seeing an angry Jin and a poor little Taehyung lying on the ground crying.

“What’s going on Hoseok? Oh my god, Taehyung!” Another guy appeared to have been carrying grocery bags in both hands, but immediately let go right after he saw Taehyung lying on the floor crying out his eyes.

Taehyung was about to pass out just because of crying, but he was caught by someone’s arms. It was warm and he felt comfortable upon seeing who it was.

“Yoongi-hyung?”

“Taehyunggie what happened?” Yoongi asked worriedly

“Jin hyung was being mean to me,” Taehyung tried to say between his sobs, but still managed to give the message and Yoongi got the message and glared at Jin who was still standing there.

Jin didn’t know what just happened. What the hell happened to him? But what’s important was what the hell happened to Taehyung? All he remembered was that he was asking Taehyung to wash the dishes then everything went black.

Hoseok swiftly caught Jin who passed out instead of Taehyung. This doesn’t look good, he thought to himself. He then went to carry the heavy body of his band mate to his room in order for him to rest.

Meanwhile, Taehyung was lying again on the sofa watching TV with Yoongi as he was baby-sitting Taehyung for a while.

“Does he know?” Yoongi asked out of the sudden.

“Know what?” Taehyung was confused and really doesn’t know what his hyung was talking about.

“You know Taehyung he has to know some time and it’s better to let him know that you obviously like him,” Yoongi said straightly at Taehyung smiling sweetly.

Before Taehyung could say another word, Hoseok was already downstairs and the door flew open and the remaining members came in. Jimin was sweating like hell so he dashed to the bathroom to take a shower. Jungkook was all happy yet doesn’t really know what happened in the household lately so he sat beside Taehyung. Namjoon was already informed of the incident because of Hoseok’s fast hands of texting.

“Taehyunggie how are you doing today?” Jungkook went into clingy mode when he started hugging his hyung tightly and nuzzling his face onto his hyung’s chest, “Are you hurt or something?”

“I’m fine Kookie and I still have that fever that won’t seem to go away,” Taehyung smiled at Jungkook who was still happily hugging him tightly, “how about you? Anything interesting happenings lately?”

“Oh yes hyung! I had fun at the arcade after Jimin-hyung practiced at the dance studio. At first I was also dancing along, but Jimin kept repeating everything that made me bored. Namjoon-hyung was called by manager-hyung so I had no one to talk to,” As Jungkook continued to tell his stories he let go of Taehyung to sit comfortably on the sofa, “But it wasn’t long after he got out so he treated me to the arcade to let me have some fun. I even got a big teddy bear! But it’s with Namjoon hyung. After that we went back to check on Jimin so that we can go home.”

Good thing you’re having fun while I was here having my own kind of fun and one moment I found myself being dragged out hard and being pushed away to hit the kitchen sink, Taehyung thought. He couldn’t possibly let Jungkook know what happened between him and Jin, but there is no point in keeping it a secret from your band mates since they are already your family who would be there with you always and even though there would be a time of separation they'd still be there for you. 

"Hyung do you like Jin-hyung?" Jungkook was poking Taehyung's right side giving him that ticklish annoying feeling inside, "because I think he likes you too. I mean you can tell by his actions."

Oh you mean by pushing me to the sink? Maybe that IS love, Taehyubg scoffed. 

"Ya! Go get some sleep Jungkook you had too much fun there in the arcade." Namjoon shooed Jungkook away, but the maknae wasn't as stubborn so he obeyed the leader. 

"Sorry for about what happened. We shouldn't have left the two of you here," Namjoon said as he sat down next to Taehyung. 

"Why didn't you tell him that I was having a fever and can't do house chores?" Taehyung pouted remembering the feeling of being dragged and pushed. 

"I thought he knew. I mean Jin is a smart guy," Taehyung gave him a confused look, "Okay maybe not smart but sometimes he knows his stuff and pretty much just sometimes ."

Taehyung stared at the open TV before getting the remote and turning it off. He then caught someone grab his arm then he saw Namjoon with a worried look. 

"He likes you Taehyung. He just doesn't know how this kinds of relationships go so he's too afraid to tell you the truth. That he loves you." Taehyung was speechless. Was it true? Did Jin really have these kinds of feelings towards him? This is all too hard and too fast for Taehyung to process.  

"It's okay if you don't act NOW. What I'm only try say is that it's better if he knows sooner not later." Namjoon smiled at Taehyung who was hoping that things between these two would be fixed once and for all. 

Taehyung asked Hoseok if it's alright for him to go and check up on Jin. 

"Oh sure as long as you don't wake him up, that'll keep you from trouble," Hoseok chuckled and continued putting away the groceries  they bought. 

Taehyung smiled at his hyung then went upstairs towards Jin's bedroom. The door wasn't locked so that means Jin was still sleeping so he helped himself creep into Jin's room quietly. 

What he saw was an innocent-looking Kim Seokjin at his bed with his chess heaving up and down every second. He went to take a closer look at the eldest then took a chair nearby to sit beside his bed. 

"You might not be hearing this hyung , but I got something to tell you," Taehyung started, " it might not look like it but I am madly in love with you right now. The way you always treat me like a baby makes me feel the warmth you have for me and the love you have for me. It's okay if you don't know how this lovey dicey relationship goes just leave it up to me. I'll take care of us and I'll be right here beside you. I know it's weird for me to be saying but I just want to be the first to confess my feelings to you so there won't be further misunderstandings." 

Taehyung stood up and pushed his face down onto Jin's face inch by inch, lips almost touching just a few more inches. Taehyung then closed his eyes them moved his lips to Jin's forehead then gently kissed it filling Jin's head with love. 

"I love you hyung" 

By that Taehyung left the room to leave Jin sleeping peacefully. What Taehyung didn't notice was that Jin was now wearing a smile in his sleep, possibly feeling the love of his Taehyung. 


A/N: Okay I know it's short and lacking of human feels for Taejin, but like I said it's just experimental and I still need to know if you guys like it. If there are grammar errors, I'll be checking that tomorrow morning. I just used my iPod to continue this from my laptop so I'm sorry