Chapter 7

Not A Bad Thing

 

 


last chapter's author's note moved to the bottom of this chapter. plus my new one. ^^



 

“Hey you know what?” Baekhyun started to speak up, the alcohol numbing his brain. “I am almost tired of Kyungie’s bull, but I thought, hey…, I love this friend of mine and I’mma stick with him and all s...” He finished as he took a sip of his beer, although it didn’t do much since he’s already drunk.

“I was totally weirded out by him,..” drunk Jongin commented “.. He was ing rude!, yuck, I hated him…. but he was cute too and he’s so freaking cute he’s like a bunny!  And-,.and I wanna give him a big hug but-,.. WOAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” he shouted at the end when he saw Luhan and Sehun eating each other’s faces off beside him.

Jongdae jolted up when he heard someone scream but quickly lay back down; too dizzy to give a . Yixing and Joonmyeon were cuddling just beside Baekhyun and Kyungsoo flinched at the sound of Jongin shouting and then started to cry, again, for the second time that night.

“I’mma just go,.. to the.. bathroom..” Baekhyun said as his tummy made a wrenching noise and he darted as fast as he could to the bathroom at the back; which left Kyungsoo and Jongin alone.

 

 

The crying from the other actually sobered up Jongin a bit, and he started to internally panic. , oh my balls, what should I do?! He looked at the door and was really tempted to just leave but the sobs the other was making was breaking his heart.

It won’t hurt to finally talk to him, right?! OMG, I’m gonna myself. . He cursed to himself as he went on his hands and knees and slowly crawled over to where Kyungsoo is.

He stopped and sat back when he was in front the crying figure, their knees were brushing and Jongin moved his hand to hold the other’s wrist; prying the shaking hands away from Kyungsoo’s face.

The smaller male didn’t protest and completely dropped his hands on the floor; not daring to look up.

“I’m really sorry.” Jongin said sincerely. “I,.. didn’t mean to say those things.” He continued; thinking that Kyungsoo cried because of what he said a few minutes ago.

“Don’t be sorry okay!, Don’t you dare pity me. Don’t even think about it.” Kyungsoo said sternly, wiping away a few astray tear drops rolling down his cheeks.

“You know what, this is what’s hurting you.” Jongin covered his mouth as soon as the words came out; surprising himself as well.

“What?!” Kyungsoo questioned, half annoyed.

The younger instantly regretted what he said and insisted that he needed to check on Baekhyun who was currently vomiting his innards out making horrible noises in the bathroom. But as soon as he was about to stand up, Kyungsoo pulled him back down.

“No, you will not bull your way out of this, stripper.” Kyungsoo said as he held on to Jongin’s wrist and made him stay.

Jongin gulped and his heart beated so fast he was sure he’s having a heart attack. But it was now or never and he just swallowed the big lump on his throat, wetted his chapped lips, and started to speak up.

“That time I saw you on the club, you were sulking and Luhan-hyung asked for me after. I saw you again in the private booth and you were crying too. And I was really weirded out. You were really rude to me and that’s what I hated the most but I it all in ‘cause people don’t deserve to cry.” Jongin rambled with the words but got most of it out, clear and loud enough for only them to hear.

“………” There was no response from the other so he decided to continue.

“A-and I think you hold in emotions too much that it ruins you until you break down. A-..and that’s not healthy. I know that you’re hurting right now, and I completely understand but you can’t keep doing this hyung. Time comes and you’d have to move on. You can’t just-…” he stopped ‘cause tears were starting to well up in his eyes and The am I crying about? Gosh Jongin stop being a sissy .

He wiped the tears away and continued to speak “Hyung you can’t just-…” until a sob tore from his throat.

Kyungsoo was shocked at the others confession and didn’t know what to do. Why is he crying? I think I just ruined him with my . I can’t, no, please don’t cry.

 

There was silence. 

 

Without Kyungsoo thinking straight, he lifted his hands and brought it up the younger’s chin, lifting his face up until they were on eye level. He looked at how the younger tried to avoid eye contact –probably embarrassed that he cried- and saw that fat tears were still rolling down his cheeks.

He waited for the other to look back at him and decided to lean in for a kiss. His mind was probably blank and foggy but it felt like it was the best thing to do that time. He wanted to stop the boy from crying. It wasn't his fault that Kyungsoo cried, and he shouldn't think that it was his fault. He's been nothing but rude to the younger and maybe he felt guilty for making him feel like that. He didn't know why he's doing what he's about to do. He doesn't have a clear reason why. But it just felt like it was the right thing to do. It was weird, but it felt right.

The younger closed his eyes when Kyungsoo was only a few centimeters away and anticipated the next thing that was going to happen.

A few more seconds and he felt it. He felt the light push of plush lips on his; making each nerve end on his body go to over drive from the foreign but somehow comforting feeling it gave. He didn’t dare make a move. He was entranced, at how a simple kiss would make his fluid body stiff, at how blank it made his mind, all he knew at that time was the feeling of Kyungsoo's lips on his. 

The kiss was soft; there was no pressure at all. Their lips were just laying on each other; savoring the feeling of their mouths touching- sending them waves of unknown tinges of pleasure.

 

 

Half a minute later and they heard someone clear their throat at the back and they quickly pulled apart; a bit panting for not breathing that long.

Baekhyun was standing there with his arms crossed over his chest and a foot tapping on the floor accompanied by the all knowing smirk he made and that stupid thing he does when he lifts his eyesbrow.

“Come on guys, time to go.” Baekhyun said as he walked over them and helped stiff Kyungsoo get up; who was looking down, trying hard to hide his light blush. 

He kicked Jongdae and Joonmyeon’s to get them to wake up. Jongin looked back to see Luhan and Sehun wearing the same smirk; they were quietly watching the whole time. Luhan stood up and followed his zombie friends out.

Which left Jongin, Sehun and sleeping beauty Yixing.

“Ey, you got some action too. Haha!” Sehun teased Jongin as he started to clean up; Jongin following after him.

“Shut the up, okay?” Jongin hissed and tried to hide his faint blush.

“First time a customer kissed you, right?” Sehun continued with the teasing; now nudging Yixing awake.

“Y-,.. yeah.” Jongin confessed; his blush burning more on his cheeks.

“Good for you! About time you get some .” Sehun chuckled as he and the other carried Yixing upright.

“Stop or I tell your mom.” Jongin threatened half-heartedly.

“Okay, okay, no need for drastic measures here.” They both laughed as they left the dance studio at 2 am.

 

 

 



old a/n: 

so recently i tagged this as hiatus 'cos school has been a pile of crap that i need to deal with. and i'm so very sorry for that. i'm trying really hard to make time to write. but everything is just piling up and my life's been really hard. i've intially written chapter 7 on the desktop. but i can't open the cpu and i'm just frustrated about everything rn. 

im such a huge who can't keep her words and promises. im so sorry. i badly want to finish this fic cos it's my first chaptered fic. but everything is just too much to handle right now. and i can't keep up with the stresses. and i've been crying alot, and i can't find time to make myself happy. i don't even kpop anymore rn. not as much. 

and all of it for nothing. im not happy with what im doing. school is a drag. and i just study to pass, not learn. i'm just crap rn. my laptop got formatted and everything is gone. and its like i try so hard to fix everything but i cant. it always ends up getting worse. im useless.

but in the end, i promise to finish this fic. however long it takes. i'll do my best. im sorry. and i hope you guys understand. 

new a/n: 

i desperately searched my old netbook for a copy and i found it. i am so thankful. i love everyone and i can't keep doing this to y'all so here's chapter 7. i'll be writing the next one. i hope this one's okay. :* thanks for subscribing and thanks to @RavenRodriguez for the caring words. :))))))