Goodbye My Only Happiness

Say Goodbye.

I dropped the letter I was holding. The love of my life had left me. He didn't want me. He hates me but I knew the reason why he's like that. I'm just a poor, useless guy who would drag him down to the loser pit. I sat on the couch and stared at our photo we taken on our first date. He didn't know I was poor at that time. Now he knows, now he leaves. I think I could use a drink. I visited a club and sat at the bar. "One glass of vodka." The bartender nodded and handed me a glass. I drank it in one go. "Another." I drank and drank and drank till my vision became blurry. I was starting to get double vision. I was about to drink my glass when I felt soft, gentle hands on mine. "Sehun-ah. Don't drink." The voice was soft and gentle yet familiar. It sounded like.."Lu?" I looked at the man beside me. He had nice features like Luhan. "Sehun-ah. Don't drink." I was still drunk. I pushed his hands away and stood up. "Mind your own business! You left me and now you're coming back? Hah! What a cheap man." Luhan sighed. He had an irritated look on his face. "Just stop drinking!" I ignored him and drank my glass again. "Anothe-" "No! No more glass. We're going home." He forcefully grabbed my hand and left the club. I struggled to break free. "Let me go! Let me go!" Luhan continued dragging me back to my house. By the time we reached my home, I was a sober. "You hate me... you do..." I sobbed and Luhan stared at me. "Sehu-" "You Left me!" I fling his hand away and fell onto the floor, crying. Luhan crouched down and hugged me. "I'm sorry, Sehun." I cried till I fell asleep.

I woke up to find myself in a new fresh clothes. I smelled something refreshing. I walked to the kitchen and saw Luhan peacefully cooking breakfast. I blimked my eyes a few times to see of I was dreaming. I wasn't. "Luhan hyung..." He hummed in response. "Sehun-ah. Wait at the table. Breakfast's almost ready." I had many questions to ask him but I obeyed. He setted the food on the table and I looked at him. "Why are you here?" I mumbled and Luhan stopped chewing his food. "You were drunk. So I brought you back." I scoffed. "But you didn't have to stay. This is my house. Old, ragged and the oppisite of your luxuries home!" Luhan looked away. "You said we are over. You shouldn't be here!" Luhan's eyes were watery. "I-I came to give you something." He stood up, handed me a letter and quickly left. I looked into the letter and my world started to crumble once more. Luhan's getting married tomorrow. I guess I just have to except reality. I had to go to the wedding.

"Sehun-ah! Where are you? The ceremony is about to start!" Kai screamed over the phone as I quickly drove to the place. "I'm almost there! I- Argh!!" I screamed in pain when a car slammed onto mine. My car flew in the air and landed roughly onto the ground. I hissed in pain as I clutched my aching body. "Sehun!! Are you okay?!" I grabbed my phone with my bloody hand. "Hyung... I'm in an accident. I think I'm going to pass... out..." My vision was turning black and I found myself unconscious.

Luhan POV:

I impatiently waited for Sehun. Where is he? "Honey, are you okay?" My Mum sat beside me and I smiled. "I'm fine. It's okay." Suddenly, Kai came running in. "Hyung!! Sehun's in an accident!" My world stopped. Sehun's in an accident? "No No No... Sehun!!" I ran out of the building and into my car. I need to see Sehun. He can't die! I reached the hospital and ran to the emergancy room. "Where's Sehun? Sehun!!" Nurses held me back but I continued to charge forward. "Hold…" I looked at the doctor coming out of the room. "Are you a relative of Sehun?" I shook my head. "I-I am his boyfriend." The doctor nodded sadly and I had a bad feeling. "Sehun... he didn't make it. I'm sorry. His injury was too serious to be treated." I fell onto the floor. Tears flowing down heavily. I couldnt stop crying. I lost Sehun. I can't believe I lost him. "You were mad at me for leaving you but now, You are the one that is leaving me!" I yelled unconsciously. "You promised you wouldn't let me go..."

I'm Sorry Luhan Hyung. I couldn't keep my promise...