Chapter 52

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 52

 

 

ZiTao’s Apartment

 

Kris : “ZiTao… Are you alone?”

Kris was wondering if he is dreaming right now.

ZiTao just nodded a little with scare after he took a quick glance on Kris.

Kris : “Where is HanGeng?”

ZiTao : “HanGeng gege said he couldn’t come today…”

ZiTao answered the question without looking at his husband and he missed the grins on Kris’s face.

Slowly, Kris move forward and getting close to the couch in the living room. Just by look at ZiTao’s body language when the panda jumps a little as the dragon tries to walks near him, Kris can sees how scared the panda was.

This is a challenge for Kris, for the first time, ZiTao is not running way and both of them were on their own so Kris must be careful with his words and move.

Kris : “It’s okay, don’t worry, I’m just going to sit over here…”

Kris takes the seat that was a bit far away from his wife; a frightened ZiTao is not someone he wishes to see. After the silent mode was on for a few minute, Kris feels he needs to do something to light up their mode but with a slow and safe move or the panda might run away, again.

Kris never once started the first move because just by standing there, all the boys will come to him on their own but now he need to start a clean pick-up lines to have a conversation with his own wife.

Kris : “You know, you can call me YiFan when we are alone.”

ZiTao turns his head and took a glance on Kris before he looks away again. The panda’s cheek was burn in red when the dragon’s eyes were fixed on he’s. ZiTao felt embarrassed when Kris was staring hard on him with gummy smile.

ZiTao just nodded, letting Kris know that he heard him; the panda remembered SiWon’s advise very well and that is don’t not upset his husband at any cost or he going to pay a lot. But actually ZiTao was curious with the name of “YiFan” and wondering where the name came from.

ZiTao : “YiFan gege…”

ZiTao show a curious face without noticed Kris was able to read his reaction.

Kris : “My mother, my birth mother gives me the name but my father doesn’t like it, so he changed into Kris Wu instead.”

Kris explained even though the question didn’t asked by ZiTao. His heart skips a bit and Kris had a big gummy smile on his face when he heard his beautiful wife called him by his name. The name had been forgotten ever since he was taking in by the Wu’s, by his own father.

After heard those story from Kris, ZiTao begin to feels more curious about Kris but the panda doesn’t have the guts to ask about it.

Kris : “By the way, can I call you, Tao?”

ZiTao hesitated at first but then he nodded.

Kris : “How old are you?”

Of cause Kris knew how old his wife is but that is the way he needs to communicate with ZiTao. Kris is trying being a friend with ZiTao until the unsecure feelings are gone so he needs to start from the basic.

ZiTao : “Sixteen…”

Kris : “Pass your birthday?”

ZiTao shook his head.

Kris : “So, you still fifteen then…”

ZiTao : “…..”

Kris : “I’m twenty one this year, same with XiuMin.”

ZiTao just nodded and started playing with his fingers to hide his nervous.

Kris : “I brought some cake, would you like to have some?”

ZiTao turns and facing Kris with sparkling eyes when his favorite food had been mentioned but still, the panda didn’t answer the question.

Kris smirked as an idea runs into his head. He remembers SiWon said it before, ZiTao is someone easily to trick of.

Kris : “So, you don’t like it? I won’t bring it anymore again, I promise.”

ZiTao : “No!”

ZiTao accidently speaks out a bit louder than usual.

Kris : “Hahaha!! So… What is it?”

ZiTao : “I like it…”

ZiTao pouted and blush in embarrassed when Kris was laughing at him.

Kris : “Okay then. Would you like to have some now?”

ZiTao nodded pleasantly.

With that, Kris moves from the living room to the kitchen while ZiTao follow from behind. Even in dinner table, Kris keeps his distant form ZiTao; make sure the panda feels comfortable around him.

Kris : “What you like to drink? I can make it for you.”

ZiTao just look at Kris with question face, simple question actually. Can this man be trusted? He saw how XiuMin tried to make a coffee for Chen before but it ends up on his own face when Chen accidently spit it out because it tasted so bad; it was horrible.

HanGeng said XiuMin never put his feet into kitchen before so his Umin gege doesn’t know how to make a simple drink at all so ZiTao begin to wonder if Kris was the same with XiuMin.

Kris : “Hmmm?”

Kris was waiting for an answer from his beautiful wife.

ZiTao : “It’s okay… I can do it myself…Aah!! I made some cupcake for you too…”

ZiTao was scare of Kris but when it comes about his food, ZiTao wanted do it all by himself rather than letting Kris handling his kitchen. ZiTao also did what SiWon suggested to him before and he hope Kris will like it.

Kris : “Really…? Yeah!! I love your cupcake!!”

This time, Kris was the one who accidently speak louder than usual.

ZiTao : “Hehehe…”

Seeing Kris screaming just for cupcake like a five year old kid, ZiTao feels funny and he giggled a little. At least Kris wasn’t that much scary when he was with him. ZiTao move away from the table and went to the kitchen for preparing the drinks also bring the cupcakes for Kris to taste it. ZiTao hope he could do something to makes Kris happy and with that, maybe Kris and HanGeng won’t fight each other anymore again.

Kris was watching his beautiful wife whole the time.

ZiTao was indeed beautiful and he was naturally born with it. He doesn’t need any make-up to makes his beauty shine. What’s makes he’s more beautiful is his personality, naïve and innocent yet, he is so kind and have a warm heart.

For sure, ZiTao is not someone from his world. He was so different than the others and Kris wishes he could hug his beautiful wife tightly in his arm right now and kiss those cheery juice lips of he’s.

Kris snaps back from his fantasy when ZiTao walks in to his way. ZiTao gently placed beautiful cupcakes and two hot drinks for both of them. The panda seem to be a little comfortable with him right now but Kris must becareful. One wrong step, he needs to go to the first start again.

Kris : “We are the same, you know?”

ZiTao : “Hmm..?”

Kris : “I means we were rise by our step mother.”

ZiTao : “Em.”

Kris : “Do you still meet your mother?”

ZiTao : “No…”

Kris : “No..? Why..?”

ZiTao just didn’t want to answer the question.

Kris : “My mother didn’t want to see me although I wishes to meet him… Cruel isn’t he? Was your mother the same..?”

ZiTao : “No, I never meet him. HanGeng gege said he didn’t make it after he gave birth to me…”

Kris : “Oh, I’m so sorry. But I bet your mother must be beautiful.”

ZiTao : “I don’t know…”

Kris : “Well, I’m sure, because he’s only son is beautiful too.”

ZiTao blush in deep red when Kris praised him while Kris just wanted to squeeze his wife’s cheek for being so adorable.

ZiTao : “Then YiFan gege’s mother must be good looking because YiFan gege is handsome too…”

ZiTao return the manner and he does think that Kris is handsome and good looking.

Not able to reaction normally after he being praising by his gorgeous wife, Kris just blink is eyes several of times; trying to digest the words. Weird but it was true, just a little praise words from ZiTao, Kris can’t help but feel so happy.

Both of them were blushing in embarrassed.

Kris : “Ermm… Do you love baking? I can bring some books next time… Is there anything else you want…?”

With that, both of them were enjoying their tea break peacefully and just a little friendly talks with each other.

Kris feels so comfortable with ZiTao and he can be himself.

Kris doesn’t need to wear a mask to covering up his flaws but to let ZiTao knows about his stupid side.

Kris doesn’t need to wear any fancy clothes to impress ZiTao when his wife only paying attention on his words as they were talking.

Everything about ZiTao is charming and cute in Kris’s eyes, no one ever seem so perfect to him. Kris begin to understand why he can’t really being nice to HanGeng; it was jealousy. In ZiTao’s heart, the one who own placed in the highest place of all people was HanGeng and Kris wishes he could able to steal that places from HanGeng.

Kris will make sure that day will come soon.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Wu’s Medical Centre

 

ZiTao’s pregnancy is twelve weeks now and Kris had asked SiWon to send the young mother to their medical centre for an ultrasound so he could know the baby conditions. As a father, of cause Kris was excited since he could see his baby for the first time.

On the journey to centre, ZiTao keeps close up with HanGeng but his eyes wondering around. It’s been a while since ZiTao went outside, away from his apartment and everything seem new to him.

HanGeng : “Your jaw going to fall down if you keeps your mouth open all the times.”

ZiTao pouted in embarrassed.

ZiTao : “I haven’t been outside for so long…”

HanGeng just smiled and patted ZiTao’s back.

HanGeng : “Don’t worry, it won’t take too long for you to be free now. One day for sure, you will able to stand out just like everyone else. Be patient, okay?”

ZiTao : “Okay…”

HanGeng could only pray the best for ZiTao.

To prevent any trouble, HanGeng was the one who brings ZiTao to the centre while SiWon welcome them at there and Kris waited patiently at the room.

SiWon : “Don’t worry, this scan is completely painless.”

ZiTao : “Can HanGeng gege stay with me?”

Kris on purpose separated HanGeng and ZiTao so he could spend this precious moment only with his beautiful wife. If he has medical education, SiWon won’t be in there too.

Kris : “Hey, I’m here, don’t worry, okay?”

Kris carefully cares ZiTao’s hand, trying to comfort the nervous young mother.

SiWon was impressed the way how Kris managed to handle ZiTao on his own and for sure, he was surprised that ZiTao was fine when Kris touches him.

ZiTao ; “Eeeee~~~”

Kris : “What?! Why?! Does it hurt?! SiWon!!”

SiWon : “Wh—”

ZiTao : “Kris gege, it doesn’t hurt… it just cold…”

ZiTao said in blush when Kris was overreaction after he whined because the gel that SiWon brushed on his stomach was a little bit cold and he was surprised.

Kris just smile to the innocent panda and patted ZiTao’s head.

Kris : “Don’t worry, it won’t take long.”

SiWon : “Kris, really…”

SiWon just roll his eyes; he just couldn’t stand the way Kris was reacting.

Kris : “Just get your job done.”

SiWon : “Then you should pay attention on the screen.”

Seeing the image on the screen, ZiTao tears fall down from his cat-like eyes. He could see his baby for the first time meanwhile the father of his baby won’t stop smiling to the screen and to ZiTao himself.

It was a miracle for ZiTao.

And the miracle was inside his womb.

Noticed his beautiful wife was crying, Kris gently wiped the tears away. He wanted to kiss ZiTao’s forehead but he can’t. For now, Kris can only touch ZiTao’s hand but not more than that.

That’s was the limit that he was able to achieve for now.

Wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter