*Sequel

Clingy

Days,weeks,months slipped away of him thinking of her. It never ended in his mind. She never left for a country on the other side of the world, she wasn’t out making new friends, and getting a boyfriend. She wasn’t in any danger at all walking the streets at night, and she definitely wasnt happy in America. 

It had almost been about a year since she headed off to California and not a day went by he didn’t think of her.
You could call it obsession,but to him it was the only thing that got him up in the morning. At least once a day he would look at her picture, check her facebook, and regret that he never told her his true feelings.


Daehyun: Well why on earth didn’t you just tell her that?
Yongguk: I dont know, because I’m an .
Daehyun: Well you got that right. I mean, it would have been so simple. You could have just told her your feelings and left it at that. I know you two would have hooked up. She was head over heels for you.
Yongguk: I was confused okay. A lot was going on at home, we had to plan for the world tours, and most of all… Nevermind.
Daehyun: What hyung? Tell me.
Yongguk: I guess I’ve never really been in love and I was scared of it. I’m gonna sound really egotistic but all my past girlfriends just told me they loved me and once I kinda believed that I just went a long with it. But this time. For the first time in my life, it was different. Of course she was clingy at first but I fell for it that time.  Daehyun, I can’t even stop thinking about her, she is in my dreams, I even see her sometimes…
Daehyun: Hyung, your in love…Why don’t you just go get her? 
Yongguk: I can’t just fly over to America, you know that. 
Daehyun: What about when we tour?
Yongguk: I don’t think I can just go out wandering…
Daehyun: Dammit hyung just call her then!
Yongguk: I dont know her number…
Daehyun: Your making me frustrated hyung…. Just look her up, for gods sake ask her on facebook. I see you stalk her all the time.
Yongguk: I guess I could ask her, do you think it would be weird?
Daehyun: I think it’s more weird to check her status everyday but never write her any messages, and even after all this time not changing your phone background. Honestly hyung, the saddest thing to watch is you going through so much regret and guilt. I hate to see that. You deserve to be happy…
Yongguk: but do I…? 

He tipped back and forth in his heels and remembered the talk he and Daehyun had a few days back. He still hadn’t wrote her yet but just stared at her new picture of the ocean and her caption,

“Feeling sad. I miss Korea. Can’t wait till I visit on the 6th. T.T”

In two days she would be standing in the same country as him. Maybe at one point be even a few blocks away from him. Yongguk imagined seeing her again, not a picture on a screen but her real face. 
His thoughts pondered and he let out a small grin. 

Im going to see her, and this time im going to make things right.

He counted down each day and tried to hide his excitement. 

“Hyung? Whats going on? You’ve been smiling and laughing at everything for the past week. You even let me borrow your car. Something good happened didn’t it?”

“More like something good is going to happen.”

A teethy smile spread across Junhong’s face. 
“What’s going to happen? Are you going to do something crazy?”

Yongguk rolled his shoulders and then streched.

“Alittle. Today is the day dongsaeng! Today I will do what has needed to be done for a long time. Today I will write back my mistakes and fix what is broken. Will you wish me luck?”

“Of course. I hope everything works out hyung. Good luck!” Yongguk grinned and ruffled the youngers blondish hair before partially skipping out of the dorm and out to his car.

--------------------------------------------------------------♥-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

The airport was just as he remembered. Not changing from over a year. 
He breathed in through his nose and exhaled through his mouth. The leader began to feel the pressure. Time was ticking down and he felt a mix of anticipation and nervousness which only intensified when he saw the sign blink green spelling out arrived. 
Yongguk watched as people unboarded the plane in clumps, he looked at each and everyone of their faces making sure it wasn’t her. 

No, not her, not her either… Where is she?….

He looked down at his watch and his sighed deeply.
He was going to go back to the board and check if he was in the right place but then she appeared, just as beautiful as before. Her hair was redish brown and tied up into a bun, a light blue head band kept her bangs back and she had small cute pink heart clips holding her flyaways back. Her figure was exactly the same as he remembered. She wore a pair of dark blue jeans and a sleeveless black shirt with a pair of boots. She was gorgeous. He stood their frozen as she tilted her head around, looking for the gateway and luggage area.

How could he confront her? How could say hello without seeming like a stalker? How could he talk to the girl who’s heart he broke? 

He watched her slowly find her way in the crowd and head over to luggage. It was like she was a magnet and before he could even think he was walking to the area. He kept his head down but continued looking at her and hid on the other side of the luggage area. 
Skimming through the names he suprisingly found hers. A light pink suitcase with stickers on the front.

Now I have an excuse~ 

He took a few deep breaths and carried the suitcase over. 

“Excuse me pretty lady, Is this your suitcase?”

“Yes, thank yo-….Yongguk….?”

Her brown soft eyes flickered up at him and were wide with confusion. 

“Yongguk is that you?”

Simply nodding back at the question he looked down an smiled.

“It’s been such a long time…” he said chiperly lifting up her carry on bag and taking hold of her suitcase for her. 
She stared at him, wide-eyed. 

“Yongguk,Why are you here?” 

Of course, she is going to want an explanation.

“I…I ya….”

His mind fought over what to say, to lie or tell the truth.

If I lie, I’ll be doing exactly what I did in the first place, I came to set things right, not screw them up even more…

Looking her right in the eyes he set down a bag and then gently grabbed her smooth tan hand. 
He lighty caressed it, suprising her even more.

“What are you doin-“

“I’m sorry.”

She saw his expression fade into a sad dark look of guilt and knew it was genuine.

“I’m sorry for everything.”

“That was a year ago Yongguk, you don’t need to apologize…”

“But I do. I have to. It’s been a little over 365 days since you left my life and you had every right to. I was a complete . I still think that was the most childish thing I could have ever done. To act that way to the person who meant so much to me.”
“But I thought you didn’t like me then, I overheard you and you told me to my face.” 

“I did but more than like, I was in love with you.”

Scoffing angrily she flicked her hand out of his grasp but only to be grabbed once again.

“Hey-!”

“You don’t understand the guilt I felt and feel to this day. Everyday I looked at your picture, checked your status, thought about you, had dreams about you! I can’t ever make up for how I treated you before but all I know is now, I don’t think I can be without you. This year has given me time to think. A lot of time actually. I realized how precious life is and i know now that i can never let you go. I will chase you to the bottom of the earth, ill go wherever you go, ill stay by your side and never move, I’ll do anything for you.”

Tears formed at the edges of his dark brown eyes and he let them fall, still keeping both hands tightly gripped on hers.

“Yongguk, you hurt me really bad, I was so much in love with you it literally broke my heart. I don’t know if I can give you another chance…”

She stopped feeling anger toward him and felt sympathy instead. He seemed to really care for her but she had to be sure. It all depended on how he would react to that. 

“If you want me gone, I will leave, if want to never see me again, I’ll understand and stay away. If you want us to just be friends, I will. Please just tell me and it’s done. I just don’t want to lose you like this, this way. The only thing I ask is that you accept my apology.”

With her free hand she slightly lifted it up and ran her thumb down his half dry half wet tear streaked cheek.
She thought for a long moment. In her mind she weighed out all the pros and cons, but she soon realized, there wasn’t even any cons left. 

“I forgive you.”

His teary eyes shinned with relief and he wiped his damp cheeks. 

“And what I want us to do us to start over. Forget about our mistakes. I want to fall in love with you all over again Yongguk. Can you do that for me?” she sweetly smiled.

He stuck out his hand and grasped onto hers and shook it lightly.

“I’m Yongguk, and its a pleasure to meet you.”