1#

Summer Memorial

 

Why everyone must fall in love ?

Dara : Chaerin, this is my  junior high school besties, his name is Kwon Jiyong. I hope you two can be best friends.

Chaerin : I’m Lee Chaerin. Nice to meet you Kwon Jiyong-shi.

Jiyong : Nice to meet you too Lee Chaerin-shi.

Dara : Chaerin is pretty, isn’t she ?

Dara was my first bestfriend in Senior High School. She introduced me to him. In our first meeting, there was something about him that catch up my attention.

Dara allready has a boyfrend. Her boyfriend was Jiyong’s childhood friend, Taeyang.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was on my way to my class when I saw him standing alone, looking down to the basketball court. I followed his ayes, and I found him looking for Dara.

Chaerin : Jiyong, you like Dara, don’t you ?

Jiyong : Yes, I like her.

Chaerin : Eh ? (so honest) I thought.

Jiyong : But I don’t wanna ruin their relationship. So, don’t tell anyone, okay ?

Chaerin : (So, when will she like him too ? What’s the interesting point of one sided love?) I thought.

He was so stupid. But there’s someone who was more stupid than him. That someone is me, who instanly fell in love with him.

- - summer, the 1st year - -

Jiyong, Chaerin : Again ?

Dara : Yeah.. This time is from senior, the 3rd year one.

Jiyong : Why do they keep telling their feeling for a girl who already have a boyriend ?

Chaerin : I don’t get it too..

Dara : Neither do I. They said that they just wanna tell their feeling.

Since I knew her, she was very popular. Eventhough she already have a boyfriend, there were a lot of boys who telling their feeling to her.

Jiyong : Taeyang doesn’t angry ?

Dara : Aaaahhh, don’t tell him !!! Don’t let he knows about this.

Jiyong : Okay, okay.

Taeyang, Dara’s boyfriend is Jiyong’s childhood friend. We were in the different school, and I never met him. But I’ve looked at his photos. I thought he was cool enough.. It showed that Dara has a good sense.

Dara : I go  home first. Byeee ..

Chaerin : Bye..

Jiyong : I think she will has a date.

Chaerin : Maybe. This is their anniv.

Jiyong : Anyway, you don’t go home Chaerin ?

Chaerin : Hmm, no. I’m waiting for my brother to pick me up.

Jiyong : Oh, okay. I’ll accompany you.

Chaerin : B-but, Taeyang must be confused to have a pretty and sweet girlfriend like Dara.

Jiyong : Yeah.. He told me to protect his girlfriend from the other boys.

Chaerin : Aren’t you the most dangerous one ?

Jiyong : Heh ?

Chaerin : No-nothing.

Jiyong :  Sometimes I don’t get what you’re talking about Chaerin.

Chaerin : Sorry, I don’t mean it..

Jiyong : How about you ? You said that you have an one sided love. Is there  any development ?

Chaerin : Hmm, no. Nothing at all.

Jiyong : You don’t want to tell him ?

Chaerin : Not now.. (I can’t say that you’re the one, stupid Kwon Jiyong) I thought.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of the 1st chapter.. How is it ? Kinda boring huh ? I try to make some funny moments, but fail.. sigh..

I'll try my best for the next chapter ~~ <3