Chapter 1

Almost
Please log in to read the full chapter

***Kyungsoo POV***

It all started the day my parents told me they were divorcing. I don’t know what made it worse, the fact that they had already been divorced a week before they told me or that they already had lovers. The worst part came when my new “family” moved in. I remember it just like it was yesterday.

“Kyungsoo meet Jongin,” My mom said.

I stared at the males chiseled features. It made my mouth water to stare at such beauty. Indeed he was a beauty. There was no doubt about it.

“Hello I’m Jongin,” he said politely.

“Hi,” I replied nonchalantly.

That marked the beginning of our fate.

-------

“Make sure to wait for Jongin today,” mom says I walk out.

“Mhm…” I complain. How can I wait for Jongin when he’s always surrounded by the girls?

“You’re not waiting for me?” I hear Jongin yell.

I don’t bother to look back. I take a deep breath and let it out to prepare myself for the day ahead of me. The entire way to school Jongin complains about the males in his class hating him. When we arrive at the gates, I make sure to go a separate way.

“He’s #1, but isn’t it weird?” Luhan whispers to Sehun.

“What’s weird?” I ask.

I join them in the quad area of the school.

“That the popular Jongin hasn’t had a single girlfriend since he entered high school,” Sehun replies.

“Maybe it’s hard for him to pick,” Luhan says.

“That’s not the case. He has a wide variety to pick from,” Sehun adds. “Aren’t I right, Kyungsoo?”

“I don’t know,” I rely.

“Don’t ask him. You know whenever it comes to the topic of Jongin, Kyungsoo has nothing to say,” Luhan laughs. “He isn’t the kind of guy who minds what idols do.”

“So you don’t know anything about Jongin?” Sehun asks.

I nod my head no. How can I tell him that my parents divorced and now I’m related to Jongin?

“Speak of the devil.” Sehun stares at Jongin.

Girls surround him as he walks towards a bench. We all stare as he smiles at the girls.

“He has my girl’s heart and attention,” Luhan pretends to cry.

“I doubt Sehun likes him,” I sigh loudly.

I turn to look at Sehun who is staring at Jongin. “You’re getting Luhan Jealous” I whisper to him.

“It’s not like I like him. It’s just… If he doesn’t like girls then that must mean he swings the other way.”

“Why does it matter if he does?” Luhan asks.

“Can we change the topic?” I ask.

They both look at me then at each other. I look up and my eyes land on Jongin. He smiles at me gently then returns his gaze back to the group of girls.

After class finishes, I walk down the corridor by myself.  Loud banging sounds catch my attention as I get closer to the shoe box area.

“Don’t touch another guy’s girlfriend!” A guy yells.

I decide to walk away, but curiosity gets the best of me.  I walk back and begin to peak. My eyes grow wide when I notice its Jongin getting yelled at.

“I didn’t touch her,” Jongin says.

The guy throws a punch at Jongin’s face. I take a step back not knowing what to do.

“Then why did I hear she gave you something,” the male says.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” Jongin repli

Please log in to read the full chapter