Love~

Perfection

 

"Yoseob-ah!"

The sun shined bright on the small apartment, beams peeking through the blinds. A taller man with black hair that was spiked up knocked on the bathroom door, holding a towel. He let out a small sigh, hanging his head a bit. Suddenly, the door swung open and a shorter boy with blond hair looked at the man, smiling cutely.

"Doojoonie-hyung~ All done~"

Doojoon looked up at the cute boy, captivated by the boys cute smile. He then shook his head, standing up straight and crossing his arms.

"Seobie-ah! You were in there forever! I need to shower too!"

"Aigoo ..."

Yoseob then pouted, looking at the floor. He started playing with his fingers, kicking the carpet. Doojoon could feel his heart flutter and he sighed, ruffling Yoseob's wet, bleach blond hair. The cute boy looked up, smiling wide. Doojoon passed by Yoseob, closing the bathroom door and sighed.

"Aish~ I'm so lucky to have such a cute lover~"

He locked the door and started undressing, getting into the shower.

/Yoseob's POV/

Me and Doojoon have been living together for about 2 years already. We met at school actually and became really good friends. It was only until we were out of school he confessed to me. It made me so happy. To be honest, I thought he was freaked out by the fact I was gay. But, we decided to live together, and I wouldn't trade it for anything else in the world. He acts cold sometimes, but that's just how he is. Sigh~ How I love my Doojoonie-ah. I walked into the room, digging in the closet for something to wear. We're going on a date today. The fair came to town and I want to go so badly~ Doojoon said he didn't want to go, but I know he's as excited as I am. I picked out a long sleeved gray sweatshirt with big googly eyes on them (Hehe~), skinny jeans, black and yellow sneakers, and a yellow hat with a black pom pom on top. I looked in the mirror and smiled, satysfied with what I picked. The bedroom door opened and I looked to see Doojoon in a towel. He looked at me, blushing slightly. I ran up, spinning around.

"Like it?"

He nodded, looking me up and down. Yay, he likes it~ A huge smiled was plastered across my face and I turned back around, running back to the mirror. Doojoon cleared his throat, obviously wanting me to leave. I turned around, smirking a bit.

"Doojoonie-ah is so innocent~"

He pushe dme out of the room, locking the door.

"Am not!"

A giggled escaped my lips and I turned around, almost skipping to the couch. I plopped down, taking out my cellphone. I opened it to see a picture of me and Doojoon and a warm smile intruded my lips. My finger touched Doojoon's face and I pulled the phone against my chest, sighing happily. The bedroom door opened and I peeked over the couch to see Doojoon wearing a whie t-shirt with a black vest over it, a white bandana around his neck, white capree's, a black wrist band, and white sneakers. Oh~ Doojoonie looks good, eh? Kekeke~ I got up, skipping up to him, hugging him tightly. He scratched the back of his head and hugged me back, using his other arm.

"You look good~!"

"Aish, thank you, Seobie."

I looked up at him, smiling warmly. A slight blush was evident on his face and he looked away, biting his lip gently.

/Doojoon's POV/

Why does Seobie-ah have to look at me like that? He's so cute. Aish, I don't trust myself. Can you believe that we've been together for 2 years and we haven't kissed? Sometimes I just want to tackle him and kiss him all over, but I don't want to ruin mmy poor Seobie's innocence. Aish. I let go of him, turning toward the door and cleared my throat again.

"L-Let's go, huh?"

I could hear Yoseob giggled and my heart began to race again, making me gulp. Aish.

/Narrator's POV/

Yoseob and Doojoon entered the fair, hand in hand. Doojoon has always beena bit embarassed of holding hands with Seobie in public, but he would do anything for Yoseob. So he delt with it. On the other hand, Yoseob loved it. He wanted everyone to know about them, and how happy they were. Hours went by and Doojoon was hovered over the trash can, dizzy from all the rides. Yoseob looked around, spotting the ferris wheel.

"Doojoonie-ah~! I want to go on the Ferris Wheel!"

Doojoon looked over at Yoseob, his face almost green from being naucious.

"A-Ah, Seobie. I think i might throw up. Can we go home?"

Yoseob pouted, looking at the Ferrish Wheel again. Usually Yoseob would beg but Doojoon looked like he was in bad shape and he didn't want to make him go on, only for him to throw up. He sighed a bit, turning around and rubbing Doojoon's back.

"You okay, hyung?"

Doojoon smiled a fake smile and nodded, standing straight.

"Yeah! ... Ugh!"

He covered his mouth, leaning over the trash can again. Yoseob pouted and rubbed Doojoon's bad, closing his eyes.

"Doojoonie-ah..."

*...*

They were walking back, a block away from their apartment. Doojoon stopped, making Yoseob run into him. He turned and Yoseob looked up, blinking a few times.

"Is some-"

"I'm sorry Seobie. I know you really wanted to go on the Ferris Wheel, but I don't think I could handle it. I promise, next time we'll go on, alright? I promise."

Yoseob could feel warmth in his heart. This must of been bothering Doojoon this whole walk. He nodded, smiling wide.

"Alright. Just feel better soon! That's all I ask!"

/Doojoon's POV/

Seobie-ah ... Aish, I'm really sorry. Don't sile at me like that. I can't take this anymore. As if my body was acting on it's own, I pulled Yoseob into me and took his chin, looking into his beautiful eyes. Yoseob opened his lips a bit, as if to say something but I sh'd him. Oh man, what am I doing? I can't do this ... My face started to get closer and closer to Yoseob's, and my breathing started to get quicker. Dammit.

/Yoseob's POV/

I feel so bad for Doojoon-ah. He was worried this whole walk about me, I didn't even think about him. Aish. Suddenly, I felt myself bump into something and I looked up to see Doojoon staring at me. Is he upset?

"Is some-"

"I'm sorry Seobie. I know you really wanted to go on the Ferris Wheel, but I don't think I could handle it. I promise, next time we'll go on, alright? I promise."

My heart was suddenly filled with warmth and I could feel a smile escape my lips. My Doojoonie. He's so sweet. I nodded, keeping the smile.

"Alright. Just feel better soon! That's all I ask!"

Suddenly I was pulled against him, making me blush slightly. What is he? He grabbed my chin, looking down at me. Doojoonie? I opened my mouth but he put his finger on my lips.

"Sh."

My heart dropped and my eyes widened a bit. What is he doing? His face is getting closer and closer to mine. Is he going to ... Kiss me? I don't know if I'm ready for this ... I closed my eyes tight as I could feel his warm breath on my lips. Suddenly a crash was heard from an alley just ahead of us. My eyes opened and Doojoon was looking towards the alley. He then looked at me, his face turning red. He let me go and my mind was filled with clouds. What just happened?

/Narrator's POV/

A crash came from an alley ahead and Doojoon turned his head, looking towards it while Yoseob's eyes shot open, confused. Doojoon then looked back at Yoseob, his face bright red. Yoseob didn't move as Doojoon let him go and turned around.

"We should ch-check to see what happened!"

Doojoon took Yoseob's hand, guiding him towards the alley. Yoseob let Doojoon drag him because he was to busy staring off into space. They turned to see the alley was filled with nothing but darkness. Yoseob finally snapped out of his own little world and blinked, looking at the alley.

"It's dark, hyung ..."

Doojoon gulped and nodded, pulling out his cellphone as a light. He walked in, holding onto Yoseob's hand tightly. Yoseob got as close as possible and looked around, shining his cellphone as well. They reached the end of the alley, only to see a man laying ontop of a bunch off garbage.

"What the?" 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do ya think?

It's alright if you hate it because I'm probably going to write the next chapter anyway~ Kekekeke~

Thank's for reading. <3