Final

Double Dates and Fake Tattoos
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

"How do I look?" You bit your lip nervously as you went out of your bathroom to show Minah, your best friend, how the outfit you picked looked on you.

Today, you were going out on some sort of double date with Minah, her boyfriend Kris, and his best friend named Luhan. The only things you knew about Luhan was that he's Chinese and came to Korea to study music in the university.

"Woah, you look perfect!" Minah squealed happily and got up from the couch with a big smile on her face.

You smiled back, still not sure about the outfit. "Are you sure? I don't know, I don't feel comfortable..."

"Yah," Minah whined as her smiled faded away, "You were so excited about this outfit earlier, what happened now?"

You sighed. You were the type of girl that always felt insecure for no reason. You didn't think you're beautiful at all. Minah knew that since she's your best friend and she's always throwing you compliments to help you be more confident about yourself. But it didn't work.

"I don't know..." you murmured, "What if he won't like me?"

Minah crossed her arms over her chest. "Well, then he doesn't deserve someone like you."

You laughed at her tone and nodded, "Arasso."

"Great! Now, let's go do your make-up." she grabbed your hand and pulled you into your room.

 

****

 

"Where are we meeting them?" you asked as you glanced at Minah.

"Mhm, at the park. We're going to the mall." Minah replied, "Is it okay, or do you want to go somewhere else instead?"

"Aniyo unnie," you shook your head, "The mall is fine."

"Great~" she cheered and linked her arm with yours, "I really hope you'll like Luhan. Don't be shy around him, arasso?"

"Arasso unnie." you laughed sheepishly.

Five minutes later, Minah and you entered the park. You spotted two figures sitting on a bench, chatting with each other. The only face you could see was Kris', because Luhan's back was facing you. 

As Kris noticed the two of you, he smiled and waved. Then, Luhan turned around to see who Kris waved at and your heart skipped a beat as his eyes met yours. He smiled, and bowed after he got up on his feet.

You blushed when his eyes met yours again. "Anyonghasaeyo~ Nice to meet you, [Y/N]."

You shyly bowed your head, "Nice to meet you too Luhan." you gave him a little smile. He smiled wider and stared at you for a few moments before Kris cleared his throat and he sheepishly looked away.

"Should we get going?" Kris asked as he wrapped his arm around Minah's shoulders. Minah glared at him as a sigh to remove his arm, but he simply ignored her.

Luhan glanced at you one more time before he nodded, "Yeah, let's go."

 

You were looking for Minah, but she was nowhere to be found in the CD store. "Did you find her?" Luhan asked as he came behind you. You got startled and jumped, causing Luhan to laugh. "Sorry."

"Ah it's okay." You laughed, "And no, I didn't find her."

"Oh. Okay then, let's go."

"Wait, what if she'll look for us and didn't find us?" you asked and Luhan halted. 

"She can call you, silly~" he laughed sweetly, "Now let's go." He gently grabbed your hand and pulled you out of the shop. You felt your cheeks heating up and your heart beating faster from the sudden skinship.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter