Never Buy Anything Online

Never Buy Anything Online

Luhan's eyes fluttered open and he saw his boyfriend's back beside him. He moved closer and hugged Xiumin from the back.

" Mhmm. Luhan, your s are poking my back. " Xiumin said sleepily.

" Oh .. " Luhan moved farther.

Wait, what s? Luhan thought and immediately sat up.

Wait, what S? Xiumin thought and immediately stood up.

Luhan, who is sitting at the foot of the bed , touched his chest chest and faced Xiumin.

" AAAAAAAAAAAAH !" Both of them screamed in a really high pitched voice.

Xiumin pointed at Luhan's chest. " What? Why? How? "

Luhan was grasping, squishing his s. " I dont know! I woke up and I already have this! Ohmygod! s! Big s! Ohmygod I have s! "

Xiumin tried not to look at Luhan who in his point of view is fondling his own s. He picked up a pillow and bit it. " Why are you ?! " He asked Luhan then bit the pillow again.

Luhan pointed at Xiumin. " Ya! You're too! We fell asleep last night after having , remember? "

Now that Luhan's hands were not grasping his s Xiumin was able to look at it fully and almost drooled. Luhan caught him looking and covered his s with his hands again. " STOP LOOKING YOU ERT! "

At that moment the door slammed open and Luhan's first reaction is to cover his face to hide from embarrassment thus leaving his s uncovered. Xiumin on the other hand let go of the pillow in shock.

Suho was the first one to appear and he looked pissed but quickly changed expressions as he saw them. " Oh.. Oh .. myyyyy .. "

Jongin was the second to look inside. He took one look inside and quickly shut the door. Jongin paled and Kyungsoo quickly rushed to his side. " Jongin, what is it? Are you okay? " Kyungsoo's face was full of concern. " I .. I saw .. s. A woman .. With Xiumin-hyung. . "

Baekhyun gasped. " Oh my god, a woman? Luhan's gonna throw a fit! " Chanyeol was shocked as well. " Umin-hyung actually got some ! "

There was commotion outside the door but neither Xiumin nor Luhan moved. Both were frozen solid.

Kris stomped over to them angrily due to his beauty sleep being disturbed. " What is it now, kids? " He pinched the bridge the of his nose.

" Xiumin hyung was having with a woman! " Kyungsoo blurted out. Kris waas shocked. " You said what? " " I saw s .. " Jongin piped up. 

Kris opened the door again, Everyone was now trying to peek in. Kris also saw the biggest pair of s he has ever seen. But when he ventured downward .. he saw a .. .. " What the ? The two of you please put on some clothes and go on the living room please. " 

Before he can close the door, Jongdae poked his head in and pointed at Xiumin. " Hyung's is alive! HAHAHAHAH! "

Kris pushed him away and closed the door then herded them to the living room.

Few moments later, Xiumin entered fully clothed followed by Luhan. Everyone was shocked to see them together and loud gasps were heard when they saw Luhan's huge s with the s still sticking out. 

" Luhan hyung what happened? " Sehun asked while Suho tried hard to block his eyes to no avail.

Luhan burst to tears. " I dont know! I just woke up to have them! "

" Sooo. it wasnt a woman we saw at hyung's room. It was you .... "

Lay who was dazed the whole time, looked directly at Luhan. " Did you eat anything weird lately? " 

Luhan thought for a second. " I bought a multivitamins from the internet  ... "

" It gave you s? " Baekhyun asked.

" Dang, those were nice. " Jongin said while biting his lips. Kyungsoo, who was just beside him slapped him hard. " So, you look s now huh? What would you want next? A ? Then what are you going to do? Leave me for some ? " Kyungsoo wailed as he ran away. Jongin looked shocked and ran after Kyungsoo. " But Kyungie! I love your moreeeeeeee! "

Nobody paid attention to them and Kris pointed at Luhan. "But you still have a ? "

" Yeah .. " Luhan nodded.

" Weird . " Baekhyun commented

" Yeah. Imagined having with someone who has s and a . " Chanyeol then stifled a laugh and giggled with Baekhyun.

"I really think this conversation should be done without Tao and Sehun. " Suho said as he looked at Tao who looked scared and Sehun who was staring at Luhan's s.

" Suho stop. They already had . I heard them the other day. " Baekhyun piped up and he and Chanyeol giggled again.

" WHAT?! MY BABIES! "

At the end, for there was nothing they can do, everybody acted like nothing was wrong although everyone was always sneaking a peek at Luhan;s s.

At night Xiumin almost made love with Luhan but he was disturbed by the pink s of Luhan's huge s. 

" Dont you like them? " Luhan asked.

" Uhm .. I dont feel comfortable .. " Xiumin admitted. " I like the old you better. "

Luhan was touched that Xiumin was not like his other hormonal friends who wanted to cop a feel at his s. They woke up next day to find his s gone. 

Luhan was actually happy until Baekhyun and Kyungsoo pulled him to the other side of their dorm and talked to him with hushed voices. 

" Where did you buy those vitamins? "

------------------------------

I know its crappy. Ugh. I'm a frustrated crack  writer. Lol.