The Reunion

Pretend We Never Loved

Chapter 2
The Reunion

That day , Hoya who had just finished work and the front looks Youngjae waiting in the car . Grandma asked Youngjae pick Hoya because they both want to get closer . Youngjae could not refuse the request of his grandmother then said yes as soon as he finished work .
 
 
" Hoya .... "
 
 
" Youngjae ? Why are you here ? "
 
 
" Your grandmother asked me to pick you up . "
 
 
" Again ? do not have to push yourself , Jae . " Hoya pleaded softly sigh . New month they become lovers and fakes this event goes well . Grandma was not suspicious at all . Coinciding no phones ringing sounds . Deftly , Youngjae receive calls . Apparently there is a sudden call .
 
 
" Hoya , I have an emergency task , if you do not mind if we go to the hospital first ? " Youngjae asked staring at Hoya , " Or call the your driver if you want to pick you up? "
 
 
" I think I follow you to the hospital . " Hoya said briefly and then get into the car . " There have been instances of what Jae ? "
 
 
" I heard there is a bus accident , and many people were injured . Experiencing a shortage of medical personnel , so I had to get there . "
 


 
# # #
 


 
After they both arrived at the hospital , things started to chaotic and noisy . Many injured patients and medical personnel back and forth several times with the god of death chasing trying to save the lives of patients who were passing by in the corridor . It seems that this accident was not an accident .
 
 
" Oh my God .... " muttered Youngjae surprised to see that the hospital situation becomes very busy . " Hoya , you just wait in the waiting room ok ? " Hoya nodded his head slowly . But the more he waited , Hoya could not remain silent . He saw many patients waiting for treatment queue . Hoya finally asked the nurse to bring medicine and cloth bandages because Hoya could help treat patients with minor injuries . So , with the help of Hoya , a patient who suffered minor injuries was now getting help . Only apply enough medicine , bandaged with gauze or a stick wound with cotton and band-aid . Eventually things started to become calm after the patient had handled one by one . This event lasts until late at night and  Youngjae threw his body on the couch while Hoya sleeping on the couch belongs Youngjae .
 
 
" Doctor Yoo .... " came the cry of a night shift nurse then entered.
 
 
" Ne ? " Youngjae opened one of his eyes , exhausted .
 
 
" There are patients who are raging . "
 
 
" Jinja ? "
 
 
" Eung , what happened Jae ? " This time Hoya woke up in sleepiness .
 
 
" You go to sleep first , Hoya .... This problem could finish . " Youngjae tapped Hoya head said softly . However , Hoya who was already awake , refusing to sleep again. He wanted to go home . So , Youngjae nodded his head slowly .
 

 

# # #


" Go away.... " shouted the young man trow away anything stuff in front of nurses and doctors at random . Hoya could even hear the sound of screams when he walks down the aisle along with Youngja,  Hoya curious as to the patient .
 
 
"You came out first . " Youngjae said quietly , suddenly some doctors and nurses rushed out of the room leaving only the three of them .
 
 
" GO AWAY ..... " cried the young man stared Youngjae face wet with tears . So grab a vase of flowers is placed on the bedside table and then thrown Youngjae and Hoya . Deftly , Youngjae pull Hoya waist to avoid the throw .
 
 
PRAAAANG .....  vase broke into a wall and ended up falling on the floor .
 
 
" calm down . " said Youngjae approached the young man, but the young man still rebelling .
 
 
" How can I calm down when I lost one of my legs ? " cried the young man sobbing quietly . Hoya surprised when he saw one young man's left leg was amputated to the knee . Hoya can not blame the youth was raging at the loss of one of his legs due to an accident he experienced . " My dream of being a dancer has now been destroyed .... " he sobbed again while Youngjae trying to entertain and hugged him tightly . Indeed, under these conditions , it is impossible to be able to dance again .
 
 
" Daehyun .... " came a shout from the direction of the front door and for a moment Hoya breath stopped when he saw who had entered into .
 
 
" Dong ... Dongwoo hyung ? "
 
 
" Ho ... Hoya ? ? ? "
 
 
" Eh ? " Youngjae confused , because he just heard Hoyacalling  Dongwoo name .
 
 
" Hyu ... hyung .... ? " Daehyun hastily wiped his eyes and covered his legs with a blanket . As if snapped out of his reverie , and then Dongwoo ran to Daehyun .
 
 
" Daehyun , what happened to you ? Earlier I just heard you had an accident bus ? Are you ok?" Dongwoo asked frantically hugging Daehyun tightly . For a moment , could not help himself then Daehyun sobbing in the arms of Dongwoo . " Doctor , what's wrong with my brother? Please tell me what's wrong with him ? "
 
 
" So you are the patient's family Jang Daehyun ? " Youngjae asked staring at Dongwoo .
 
 
" Yes , I was the only family . I was his older brother .... " Dongwoo said quietly . His father died a year ago . So he has only a Daehyun . and the accident that befell his little brother , making Dongwoo inflamed and panicked because he did not want to lose another family member .
 
 
" Can we talk in my office ? I would explain in detail about the patient's condition. " Youngjae said softly sigh .
 
 
" No ... we can speak here only . I want to know about my condition . " Daehyun said trying to be strong . For a while Youngjae looked doubtfully , but Daehyun kept pushing and eventually Youngjae gave up and gave explanation about his condition.
 
 
" When the accident happened , suffered broken bones . Actually we could just maintain legs by implanting a rod into his leg , but due to the condition of his legs was worse than we thought . Reluctantly , we were forced to take the decision to amputate his leg with purpose to save his life . because if we keep his feet still , we worry about bacterial infection that has already spread legs diarea will spread throughout the body and it could endanger the lives of patients because of infection has already spread in the area of ​​the foot . So to prevent a wider spread , forced the patient's leg to be amputated . " said Youngjae makes Dongwoo and Daehyun shocked .
 
 
"So , what should we do ? " Dongwoo asked with quivering lips , clasping Daehyun body more closely .
 
 
" What  patient Jang to do is he should recover his body . Once under the control of the doctor , wait until the conditions are excellent postoperative . He can to practice therapy  if the patient wants to walk again , maybe with the help of an artificial leg . Yet once again it depends on the willingness of the patient . " Youngjae again said calmly . Dongwoo nervously pulled the covers and was shocked when he saw Daehyun leg amputated now until the end of the knee . Daehyun lost his left leg and Dongwoo know this incident is enough to make Daehyun hurt because his dream was to become a professional dancer . Now with the state of his feet like this ,  Daehyun's dream be destroyed just like that .
 
 
" In the meantime , you should focus on restoring the condition of the patient first . Regarding rehabilitation and therapy can be discussed after ascertaining the condition of the patient was in top shape . " Youngjae said again , " And do not worry , I will try my best to patients . "
 
 
" Ah , ne Gamsahamnida doctor . " Dongwoo said bowed to thank Youngjae . Youngjae smile then pull Hoya wrist the silent sculpting there .
 
 


# # #
 


 
" What he is Jang Dongwoo you tell me first ? " asked Youngjae whispered softly . Hoya just nodded his head slowly . Many questions filled his mind . " Just give him time , this time his brother had an accident he would have certainly shocked to find out the condition of his brother's body . Sometime you come here and at the end if the time is appropriate, you can ask him why two years never contact you . "
 
 
" You're right , Jae .... then I'm going home . " Hoya said nodding his head slowly and then call the driver to pick him up .
 
 


# # #
 


 
Dongwoo looked at the Daehyun face who had fallen asleep from exhaustion due to crying .
 
 
" Hoya , already two years passed we finally get to meet again . Are you angry with me for two years never call you ? " Dongwoo inner lay down on the couch , thinking Hoya continued throughout the day .
 

 
# # #
 
 


While in the spacious bedrooms , Hoya restless and could not sleep at all . Because he kept thinking about his meeting with Dongwoo , but the situation is not unimaginable .
 
 
" Do Dongwoo hyung already forgotten ? " Inner Hoya kept thinking and thinking , question after question saved for two years full- back burst in his mind .
 
 


# # #


 
 
Day - 2 :
 
 
" GO AWAAAAAYYYY.... " Daehyun screaming throwing things whenever there see a doctor or nurse entered his room .
 
 
Day- 3 :
 
 
" I said go , I do not want to see you . " cried throwing the stuff .
 
 
Day - 4 :
 
 
" I said go aw .... eh ? Cheesecake ? " Daehyun find Youngjae came in with a plate of cheese cake. Youngjae know Daehyun weakness from Dongwoo because Daehyun always refused every time the doctor wants to check the condition of the body . So finally Youngjae was the only one that can check his condition.
 
 
 
Day - 7 : 
" Morning .... " Youngjae greeted with a friendly entry into the rooms. Daehyun seeing Youngjae. He hated hospitals , hate doctors and nurses . " Should you still be cold and stubborn ? " Youngjae teased make Daehyun face flushed . Youngjae is a different doctor with other doctors . If Daehyun been cool to the doctor , then the doctor usually upset and leave , but Youngjae different . He was not angry instead continue to make a joke and teased . Already a week , Youngjae finally be here and be a Daehyun's permanent doctor .
 
 
" I want to get out of here . " Daehyun said crossly .
 
 
" Awww , if you come out , I'm lonely . " said Youngjae. " Patience , you have two more days should come out . Anyway, it 's your favorite cheese cake ..... " said Youngjae put a small box containing cheese cake . Hearing the word ' cheesecake ' for a moment , his face grim be carefree .
 
 
"Can I eat it ? " Daehyun stare Youngjae with bright eyes .
 
 
" Of course, but in any event should let me check the condition of your body . " said Youngjae wink one eye . Gladly , Daehyun allow him to check his body. " Well , these days good body condition . Well if you seriously want to do therapy and rehabilitation ? "
 
 
" Ne , I want to walk again . Though with sticks and artificial legs . , But I want to re-run. " Daehyun said nodding his head slowly .
 
 
" The spirit is good , still maintain your motivation ... oh yeah Dae is your cheesecake . " said Youngjae open the cake box and took a plastic fork and put on a special table for the patient . Gladly , Daehyun then take the cheese cake happily . Youngjae back to smile at how happy Daehyun only because the cheese cake . For a moment , Youngjae discover how sweet Daehyun , thus unwittingly Daehyun hair rubbed gently . Daehyun stop eating cake and staring Youngjae bead eyes . Youngjae threw a soft smile and wipe the pastry creams tip of the lip Daehyun . For a moment Daehyun heart beats fast , and managed to make Daehyun face flushed . " Ok , I still work schedule , so afternoon I will come again . " Daehyun just nodded his head slowly .
 
 


# # #


 
Because his  work is hetic, Hoya did not get to the hospital so a week later he had no time to spare . Immediately , Hoya went to see Youngjae to inquire about Dongwoo . After getting the phone number and address of the Dongwoo apartment. Finally reunion happen ....
 
 
Hoya now standing in front of Dongwoo's door , trying to regulate his heart beat fast. When he wants to press the bell , he saw the door slightly ajar .
 
 
" Dongwoo - ah if it was the best choice for both of us , then maybe it is best for us . , You know I still love you . " and a woman's voice said through the crack in the door , Hoya saw the woman hugged  Dongwoo's neck and kissed Dongwoo's lips . Seeing something in front of his eyes , Hoya heart ached when he decided to go from there . Now he had to get the answer why these two years , Dongwoo was never contacted . Answer painful for him when he found the fact that Dongwoo has sweetheart .
 
 

# # #
 


 
" Min Young - ah , I'm sorry. " Dongwoo said releases Min Young body separating distance between them both .
 
 
" No need to apologize . Was I who kept forcing chasing you . Though I know you never accept my love . Now you 've found a man who had meet the heart that has appeared in front of you . This time I want to say  thank you for always think of me as your friend . It's is the first and last kiss I gave you. " Min Young said laughing softly , releasing her arms . Yes , today Dongwoo's told that he had found someone who meets his heart . During these two years , he had never received the love of Minyoung because his heart belonged Hoya . That day , Min Young would like to submit a wedding invitation with other namja and Minyoung accepting applications for Minyoung knew she could never win the hearts of Dongwoo . So therefore the kiss that she gave to Dongwoo is a farewell kiss , in other words kiss goodbye .
 
 
" Minyoung , congratulations on your wedding . I hope you can live with happily . " Dongwoo said . Minyeong paused , before  smile .
 
 
" Yes , you too Dongwoo .... I can not wait to see your Hoya . Pursue him two years before the incident happen again . This time I want you to happy Dongwoo - ah , whaiting .... " Minyeong burst and give support to Dongwoo .
 
 


# # #
 


Hoya drive his car at full speed , tears filled his face . It felt so painful that he finally decided to bars and pick drunkenness .
 
 
" Hya , are you drunkenness? "Youngjae found Hoya who is lying on the bar counter . One bartender contact Youngjae when finding Hoya drunk and refused to go home, so there is no other option , barternder took his cell phone and tried to call someone.
 
 
" Ah ... Youngjae ...... " Hoya chuckled see Youngjae , even he try to stand up with unstable . So Youngjae should help carry him and pay the cost of the drinks to the bartender .
 
 
" What's with you , Hoya .... I 've never seen you drink until drunk like this ? " Youngjae says , wrinkling his nose as the wine aroma wafted in Hoya's lips .
 
 
" I'm not drunk anyway ...... kkkkk "
 
 
" But this is not you, Hoya . Did something happen to you . "
 
 
"No .... no nothing .... really .... " Hoya said shaking his head slowly . When the phone rang that belonged Youngjae , Youngjae put the drunken body on the bench and pulled out his cell phone from his jeans pocket behind apparently no distress call from the hospital . There is no other choice , Youngjae call a cab and pay money to deliver Hoya home .
 


# # #
 
 


" Stop .... " Hoya pleaded that the cab driver then stopped .
 
 
" where are you going sir ? had previously been advised hosts to deliver you back to your home . " said the driver panicked when he saw Hoya about to get out of the cab when it actually is not to place the goal .
 
 
" I do not want to go home . Thank you for the ride . " Hoya said softly while walking away, the  taxi drivers do not know what to do until Hoya disappeared among the crowd . Hoya apparently did not want to go home so he decided surrounding streets .
 
 
" hey , pay attention to your ways . " Another young man shouted while Hoya accidentally hit him .
 
 
" So ... I'm sorry. " Hoya said hurriedly bow .
 
 
" Ho ... Hoya ? ... "
 
 
" nugu ? .... "
 
 
" It's me Dongwoo . Jang Dongwoo "
 
 
"No .... you're not Dongwoo . " Hoya said shaking his head slowly .
 
 
"You're drunk , whatever I bring you home . " the boy said with worry .
 
 
" Take me anywhere, provided it's not in my house . " Hoya said quietly .
 
 
"are you sure ? "
 
 
" Yes "
 
 
Finally Dongwoo brought Hoya to the hotel . Because drunk , unconscious Hoya and Dongwoo kissed for a moment lulled by kisses and touches the end of Hoya. Dongwoo began to  Hoya .
 
 
Shortly moans and sighs full in th eroom and Dongwoo ejects in the Hoya's hole . Both bodies were sweaty each other  now lying tired behind the blanket .
 
 


# # #

 

= The next morning =
 
 
Hoya was shocked to find his body behind a blanket and a more startling is that he had with Dongwoo . Reality hit his back when he remembered the woman kissing and hugging Dongwoo and now he just lay with Dongwoo . Oh no , Hoya knew he was drunk all night and made ​​a big mistake so he finally decided to leave Dongwoo away.
 
 
" where are you going ? " Dongwoo pull the wrist when Hoya moved away leaving .
 
 
" Sorry for making you like this . " Hoya said wearing clothes quickly .
 
 
" Hoya ... "
 
 
" Stop Dongwoo , please do not say anything else . Two years I've understood this .... please do not say anything more to me and not see me again . " Hoya said then go left Dongwoo is still confusion .
 
 


To Be Continued