I don´t want to.

Fairytale on crack

A long time ago there starts a fairy tale...

... 6 brothers, who are living in a castle behind the seven hills...oh no that´s the story of Snow White...ok where is the right one? Here it is, but i think i should introduce myself first "Hi, I´m Key and I´m the narrator or should i better say the reader since I didn´t write this story. So I´m going to be on your side the whole way and sometimes I comment to the fairy tale.So if you´re seeing the text written in this style it´s me who´s interuppting the story. Ok I´m leaving,cause I think you want to know the story and don´t listen to my chitchat.So bye"...

..."I don´t want to marry one of girls, I´m to young to marry anyway!", yells a 20 year old guy. "But Sehunnie, every prince marrys a princess and this is how I met your Dad.I remeber it as if it was just yesterday that he proposed to me and then..."answers the queen of the country this story takes place in. "Mom you told me this story at least 50 times!" "Sehun don´t interrupt your mother and Taeminnie let me handle this" this time the king Minho replies. "Oh it looks like a  fight is taking place here. *gets popcorn and sits on a chair* Go on please."

"No no no I don´t wan´t to marry one of the princesses of the,how was the name again, whatever!" The boy, whose name is Sehun, shouts and stomps off before his parents could say anything.

He decides to run off to the stalls,where he finds his bestfriend sleeping on the blaes of straw. Slowly he approaches Kai, who is snoring lightly,and just tips him on the shoulder and says his name. Then suddenly a scream can be heard, a (not so) manly scream in fact, and then a loud thump follows. This all belongs to a certain boy, who lays on the floor. Sehun in that moment just has his pokerface on.

After Kai stood up from the floor he wipes the dust off his pants and goes to sehun to give him a brotherly hug. "What was with your parents, do you still have to marry somone of the SNSD girls?"Kai asks, but Sehun just shrugs and says"If I have to marry someone I want to decide myself even if the person isn´t rich."

"Hey I´ve heard there´s a princess you have to wake up through a kiss.And she should be very pretty."

"And Kai you think, that I´m going to jump up immediately and travel through the large forest just to kiss a princess?" "Yep, but you forgot the evil man, who lives in the forest and kills every one and then there is.." Kai answers, but stops when Sehun gives him his "Are-you-kidding-me-look" and walks away.

When he comes back in the castle it´s dinner time, so he walks into the dining hall and drops on the chair. After dinner when the prince wants to get up his mum calls him. "Sehunnie, please sit down again.Your dad and I have to tell you something." Sehun, who senses it´s a bad news, drops himself unwilling on his chair. "Son, Taeminnie and I thought about you not wanting to get married and accept it. But anytime you have to marry, so tomorrow you will go on a date with the younger one of the Jung sisters."

Instead of answering Sehun stood up and sprinted out of the hall into his room.

After a long time he comes out of his room and walks into the one on the opposite side of the hallway.As he enters the other room he sees a body lying on the king sized bed.

For Kai it´s not a good awakening.Instead of being woken up by the beautiful sun rays, the first thing he sees as he wakes up is the angry face of Sehun."What a lovely morning. Oh wait it´s still dark outside so what time is it?" he asks. "Oh it´s 10pm so still night, so why are you so early asleep Jongin?" If you wonder who´s Jongin, Kai and Jongin are the same person, but just Sehun and I call him that (yet).Oh we should go on."

"Ok thanks Key, so why are you at 10 in the evening in my room?You know I´m asleep at that time." Kai asks his friend angrily. "Come up and then go to pack your things. We´re going to find that princess." responds the asked one. But the older just jumps up and questions, " Who are you and what have you done with my best friend?"

However the younger replys cold, " We are going to leave at midnight, come 15 minutes earlier to the stalls.And bring things for a week with you.You are responsible for the food, too" and walks away.

 

 

So here is the first chapter. I´m soory that it took so long, but I couldn´t think of a title and I don´t want something like Chapter 1. I hope you like it and it´s not to short for your liking.
It would be great if you comment and give me a feedback, so that know  what I can change to make it better.
 
Mika