Final~

One Day Assistant

 It was another day for Park Suye as she wandered around a market looking for random things to buy.

 

  “Why is today so boring....” Suye huffed as she dried sweat off her face with a handkerchief that she's had forever, but didn't know who gave it to her.

 

 Off to the far right she saw a bunch of girls surrounding what seemed to be a contest entry.

 

 'JOIN THE CONTEST TO SEE IF YOU GET TO BE LEE MINHO'S ASSISTANT FOR A DAY! SIGN UP TODAY, DRAWING FOR THE WINNER WILL BE ON MAY 6TH.'

 

  “Might as well since I have nothing else to do...and he is my favorite actor...” Suye mumbled before walking up and entering the contest.

 

 Suye waited three days, since it was only the third when she had entered, and after five o'clock in the afternoon on the sixth she gave up thinking that someone else had won.

 

  “Not a surprise...wasn't expecting much anyways...” Suye said shrugging before going back to watching a show.

 

phone rings

 

  “Ngggg.....hello?” Suye asked answering the phone.

 

  “Hello, is this Park Suye?” a man on the other side of the phone asked.

 

  “Neh...” Suye asked sitting up completely.

 

  “Congratulations, you won the contest to be Lee Minho's assistant for the day. If you have any questions you may ask them now.” the man said again.

 

  “Umm...when is the day supposed to be?” Suye asked slightly trying not to fall off of her bed.

 

  “Tomorrow.” he said really fast...no dude don't make it obvious that you didn't want to be the one to make this call.

 

  “Ok..that was all...oh wait...where do I meet you?” Suye asked.

 

  “On the set of his new movie. You will be assisting him tomorrow while he is filming.” the guy said.

 

  “Ok...that's all...thank you.” Suye said before hanging up.

 

  “I won....omg....I FREAKING WON!!!!!” Suye squealed around her house before running to her closet.

 

 'Now what to wear....' she thought in her head.

 

~The next morning~

 

 Suye had decided to wear black skinny jeans and a white button up shirt with black boots.

 

  “Omma i'm going now!” Suye said before leaving her house really fast.

 

 It took her ten minutes to get to the filming site by car.

 

  “Hello. I'm Park Suye, I won the contest to be Lee Minho's assistant.” Suye said bowing to the man in front of her, who she assumed was the man she talked to last night.


  “Good morning. Did you sleep well?” the man asked with a smile...same man, different attitude.

 

  “Neh. When do I start?” Suye asked looking around.

 

  “He is filming right now, but you can go stand near his seat and wait for him to finish shooting this scene.” the man said pointing towards the chair that had Minho's name on it.

 

  “Thank you.” Suye said bowing before going over to the chair.

 

 It took thirty minutes for Minho to finish his shoot and by that time Suye's feet were hurting from standing in one place for to long.

 

 Minho finally left the set and sat down to rest while they put up the next scene.

 

  “Please get me a glass of water.” Minho said to the girl standing next to him.

 

  “Yes sir.” Suye said bowing before running away to get the water.

 

  “Who is that girl anyways?” Minho asked one of the managers near by

 

  “She's the fan that won the assistant job for a day.” the manager said nodding as the girl came back with the water.

 

  “Thank you.” Minho said smiling at the young girl.

 

  “You're welcome.” Suye said smiling back.

 

  “May I ask how old you are?” Minho asked the girl while sipping on the water.

 

  “Sixteen.” Suye said bowing slightly.

 

  “So young...why did you enter a contest like this?” he asked in surprise.

 

  “You're my favorite actor...” Suye mumbled looking at her feet with a blush on her face.

 

  “Minho, the next set is ready.” a manager said running over and bowing.

 

  “Coming.” Minho said handing the water to Suye.

 

  “Hwaiting.” Suye said smiling at Minho before he went on set.

 

 This scene was a romantic scene and it's a good thing she said that to him because he could wipe the smile off his face the whole time.

 

 The scene took almost an hour to film because the female actress kept saying her lines backwards.

 

  “It's so hot today again...” Suye said wiping her face with the handkerchief.

 

  “It is hot today...-” Minho stopped what he was going to say to stare at the handkerchief she was holding.

 

 'That's the handkerchief I gave to that little girl almost ten years ago...' Minho thought looking from Suye to the handkerchief.

 

  “Is anything wrong?” Suye asked confused.

 

  “Ani...may I ask where you got that handkerchief...it looks like one I lost quiet a while ago.” Minho asked staring at the cloth in her hand.

 

  “I'm not sure where I got this...my mom told me that when she found me crying because I had gotten lost..I was holding this handkerchief...so I think I was given it...maybe by someone who saw me...” Suye mumbled looking at it.

 

  “I think that was me. I was walking near a store and saw a young girl standing behind a building crying...it might have been you. I handed her my handkerchief and went to look or someone to help, but by the time I had gotten back she was gone...” Minho said scratching his head.

 

  “I...-” Suye didn't know what to say so she just stood there.

 

  “Ok...shooting for today is done....the actress wasn't feeling so well...so they said that the rest will take place tomorrow.” the manager said nodding to the two.

 

  “Thank you.” Minho said nodding to the man.

 

  “Your job for today is done ma'am...you may head home now.” the manager said to Suye, who was just standing there.

 

  “Huh?...Ah...neh...today was fun...I hope we can meet again sometime...” Suye said nodding before running away.

 

  “Find out where that girl lives.” Minho said to the manager before walking away.

 

  “Neh?” the manager asked confused...and then went to do what he was told seeing as he wasn't getting an answer.

 

…..................finally......here is #7 of 10.....i'm sorry...i've been so lazy these past few days....with prom and everything....and it's really hot recently...and my fan broke TT~TT....so yeah....here is 7/10...hope you like it...and sorry once again for the delay.