o1

Unspoken Love

 

 

It is Monday for all Luhan knows. Mondays could be the most hectic day of all the week or the starting point where he finds his assignments are too stressful and he needs something (or someone) by his side to let all the stress out.

However, to his dismay, he has been rejected numerous times since last Sunday night.

Luhan sighs, putting his silver iPhone at his side and stares at the taunting laboratory reports from Biology to the Chemistry and his well-scored Physics. Of course, all of the reports needed to be due today before 4.00 p.m.  and he is aware about the time where it is twelve in the noon and he hasn’t finish none of the reports.

The phone is deadly blank and Luhan somehow, wishes that the screen would blink doubly and he would quickly pick the device and answers it immediately.

And the luck isn’t at his side, for today.

He grabs his pen and starts to write the chemical equations lazily on the lined papers. The reports must be done before 4.00 p.m. even he has to scribble all the analysis in 3.59 p.m.

---

Emitting a long sigh, Luhan steps out from the lounge room, bowing politely to the professors he met. He pouts involuntarily, left hand grasping his phone a bit too tight when he realizes it is four thirty in the evening, right when he usually has his head rests on the comfortable lap of someone he loves.

“Yo!” He raises his right hand, waving slightly to the boy before him.

“Hey!” the voice booms cheerily through the corridor with the equal smiling face. “Whatcha doing?”

Shrugging, he mocks a pleading face. “Nothing and bored.” The boy chuckles and slides his right arm on Luhan’s shoulder.

“Wanna have accompany?”

Luhan feels like his evening might be fun for awhile. “Do you want to grab double cheese burger with thriller movie?”

“Only if you pay the bills.” A smirk creeps to that pale face.

“Like usual, Oh Sehun.”

Luhan laughs, walking side by side with Sehun, four years younger than him into the fast food franchise. His deer-eyes turn into crescent whenever the younger makes some silly retorts about them like; ‘Hyung, you know copper gold is good on you just how the rainbow hair suit with me’ or ‘Yeah, sure dancing is a passion but I like to rap better just like how you love your soccer as the passion but then you choose the singing more’.

His eyes however fall to a familiar couple that loudly bantering to each other outside the usual coffee house. He ignores the fact that his heart is beating loudly and the respiration becomes hard for him. His chest escalates up and down quickly. Biting his lips, he mutters softly, but loud enough for his company to hear.

Kim Minseok.”

 

 


BWAHAHA…

Man, I need to grasp my grammar and words… I don’t even think this is worthy for an update but meh, I feel like to write so this comes out instead. Pretty crap, huh?

/shrugging.

I don’t feel like to write but I need to write to release my tension but I lost the passion and I need to stop all the excuses. Yay!

I’m hungry and in need of food so… any recommendation of delicious tidbits that you guys have in your head? Haha! Popcorns and diet soda are so mainstream…

ANWAY, I MIGHT HAVING A HARD TIME IN UPDATING IN SUCH A REGULAR PHASE BECAUSE THE INTERNET CONNECTION IN MY SCHOOL IS JUST SO, SO ING SLOW TILL I THINK MY GRANDMA WALKS FASTER (which is quite true but never done before) AND LOTS OF ASSIGNMENTS WAITING FOR ME!

You guys know the hard life of students, right?

So, bubye…

I end the ramble up because it would take the story place by then.