Don't go

Her Last Wish

 

you stands at the Hospital's window to see the other patients that happily walking thought the hospital's garden.Some of them are old once that suffering from Diabetes or Cancer and some of them are the couples that treated each other like there is no one who has illness.They shows love and passion to each other which makes her more insecure and envied ech of the couples in the hospital. A few tears escaped from her eyes remembering the doctors message to her after she knew her sickness.

 

Flashback:

"What is her sickness,Doc? Is it serious?" Her nervous mom Bombared a number of questions to the doctor.

"I'm sorry to say But miss you you have Lung cancer.We seen it on your chest radiograph and CT scan. Then we confirmed it in your Biopsy results. You have 4th stage lung cancer."she and her mother had a shock expression on their faces the bursted out of crying. Her mother can't believe that she's going to die at the young age. 

"Can she survive?"Her mother asked the doctor again.

"Yes, its through chemotherapy, surgery and radiotherapy."They nodded and the doctor excused himself to go for his rounds.

End of flashback:

 

Its been 2 years after the chemotheraphy sessions and she still in the hospital.She suddenly remembered her life when she faces her enemy and always annoyed her for unknown reason.

 

Flashback:

you flashes a smile at her classmates after they said that she has a good voice after she sang her favorite song Baby don't cry by EXO.Meanwhile her enemy sat on the corner sulking and rolling his eyes at her.He never wants her to be praised.She raised an eyebrow on him and asked.

"Don't you like the song,Baekhyun ssi?" She .

"I like the song,But I don't like the one who sang today."She rolled her eyes and het back to her seat right next to Baekhyun.

"I know you're just insecure cause MY Voice is more angelic than yours."She emphasized the word 'MY' to make him more irritated.

"Hah, Like I care. Don't you know that it's MY song?" He snapped her.

 

After 3 months of being Baekhyun's enemy, she never thought that she'll fall in love with him.

And in the next day she felt like she don't want to eat so she headed to school. On breaktime, she went to her favorite spot, the tree right beside the faculty room and seated.Baekhyun saw her sitting there and flopped himself beside her.

 

"What are you doing here?" She boringly asked him.

"What? I'm just bored, okay.By the way, have you eaten yet?" she shook her head."Why?"

"I don't feel like eating."

"Oww.. okay." 

"Do you really hate me?" She asked.He nodded.you felt like her heart crashed and said to herself that *I wish I never asked that*

After a few minutes, They have a awkward silence between them. Suddenly, you coughed hard.

"you gwaenchanha?" But she's still coughing hard."Yah! yah! you" he gasped as he saw a blood on her hands and mouth.He immediately carried her bridal style and bring her to the clinic.The nurses said that she should go to hospital but she said that she didn't want too and tell them that its just a cough. 

 

End of flashback:

 

After that incedent, Baekhyun seemed worried about you's situation.He wished that she's okay and get back to school to study.He decided to come to her house and asked her mother about the hospital's address.Luckily she gave the address and he immediately headed to the hospital where she's been confined. 

"Where's you's room? He panted and asked the nurse.

"Who are you to her, sir?" 

"I'm her...I'm her friend. Where is she?"

"Room 143 sir. 2nd floor at the right."

"Thank you."He rushed to her room as he saw her sitting on her bed leaning against the headboard heavily breathing.He ran to her telling to take a deep breath and exhale.He hugged her not noticing a few tears run down on his cheeks.

"Please you help yourself."

"Baekhyun, can you... do me a... favor?"

"What is it, you?"

"Can you.... not....leave me? I'm.... scared.What if.... I... might die... now?"she said while breathing heavily.

"No...no that's not gonna happen.I promise I'll never leave you. I'm right here."

"I...Love you...Baekhyun." He frozed."Please ....don't leave..." she continued.He hugged her tight and call for the doctors.

The doctors came and tell him to set aside to give you her medications and to calm her breathing. Once the doctor said that she's okay now so that Baekhyun could come in to her room as he can see her face.Pale white skin,skinny body.She's been having her treatment sessions yet it seems it doesn't come out successful on her.She lose her weight and she looks weak and fragile.After her confession which bothering in Baekhyun's mind.*Impossible, How can she love me when I only know that she only sees me as a jerk.* He glanced at her face.Looking weak and pitiful.His heart clenched at the sight and holds her skinny hand.*I never thought that you could say you love me after I've done so many annoying things to you.I promised to stay at your side you and I'm sorry for what I've done to you.*he kissed her forehead and widened his eyes as he saw her slowly opening her eyes.She smiled so brightly at him then his world seemed to stopped for a second when she smiled at him.*Even if she's sick, She's still beautiful*he thought.

 

"Yah, Baekhyun-ah are you okay?" he snapped back to reality at look away blushing.

"Y-yes, I'm okay. You, you are you okay?"She nodded.

"It's still evening. Sleep more you I'll be sitting here beside you."

"No..Baekhyun-ah sleep beside me please"She pouted.*cute*he thought*

"Okay, okay let's sleep."he was about to lie down when yousat on the bed again and she cupped his face.

"Even though you don't like me.I'll do this before I'm gone."She pecks his lips and smiled which makes baekhyun flinched at her sudden act.She lay down again and mumbled.

"Goodnight oppa." Baekhyun softened and smiled at her.He kissed her temples and lay down beside her.

"Oppa" she called.

"Oh?" 

"Can I wish something?" He nodded."Can you kiss me?" she look at him deep in his eyes.

Baekhyun didn't know what to do.He's surprised at her request but he manage to set that aside and do what she wished. He leaned in for a kiss.The kiss was passionate and sweet.He felt electricity around his body and butterflies in his stomach.He grabbed her nape and kiss her deeply. Soon they panted and smiled to each other.

"Thank you Baekhyun oppa." He smiled. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The next day, Baekhyun woke up and saw you closed eyes and only hearing a long beep coming from the medical ventilator meaning you're not breathing. He began to panic and called the doctor.As the doctor entered the room, He shook his head in disappointment and Tell the nurses to write the date and the time.He got out from the room and face you.

"I'm sorry to inform you sir, I already done all of my best to save her.But the cancer cells already spread all over her body causing her to lose her breath."After what he said,Baekhyun already broke down and cry as he saw you's body on the bed.The nurses starting to bring a white blanket over you's face but Baekhyun held the nurse's wrist preventing her.

"Please let me be alone with her for a minute."He said while sobbing.The nurse nodded and left the room.Baekhyun held you's lifeless hand and kissed it.

"Please tell me its just a dream.You're not dead you please wake up.Open your eyes. Don't go yet. Please wake up. Please...please...Don't scare me you. Wake up please.Don't go."He said while crying.

 

 

💔💔💔💔The end💔💔💔💔

be strong Baekhyun oppa... KKAEBSONG 🙍

tumblr_inline_n53uoz8c4H1qfmrxd.gif tumblr_n53yhqLei31tylzjqo3_250.giftumblr_inline_n53um3Sc7h1qfmrxd.gif