Confess?

Ask.fm

~Taehyung's POV~

 

I watch Jungkook use my laptop as if it was his while me on the other hand just laid on the bed, my earphones plugged in as I listened to random songs.

 

"You're no fun." Jungkook stops and looks at me.

 

I just shrugged my shoulders at him nonchalantly. I wasn't in the mood to talk after what I saw yesterday. Who was that guy? Was that Serin's boyfriend?

 

"I didn't came here just to play with your laptop all day. I was expecting we would play video games or something." Jungkook continues to complain.

 

I let out a deep sigh and sat up on my bed. "Do you think Serin has a boyfriend?" Right now, I'm so confused. If Serin has a boyfriend then I'm so stupid of even thinking that she would be mine. Well, in the first place, why would he want me to be her boyfriend? She's a queenka and queenkas are for kingkas while I'm just another face in the crowd.

 

"How would I know? I'm not a crazy stalker of hers unlike you."

 

"I am not her stalker." I retort giving him a whack on the head. "I was just curious on who was that guy she was waiting for yesterday."

 

"I smell jealously. Taehyung is feeling jelly~" Jungkook starts to tease me as he pokes me by the waist.

 

"Well, if you really want to find out. Why don't you ask her?"

 

He's right! I quickly take the laptop from him. I immediately logged in my Ask.fm account and typed in the question.

 

Do you have a boyfriend right now? *

 

"While waiting for your precious Serin to answer your question, could we grab snacks first?" He asked. I nod my head at him and we both went out of my room and head to the kitchen to find something to eat.

 

Baekhyun was cooking spaghetti when we got down the kitchen. The two of us were able to finish 2 plates each. After eating, the both of us cleaned the dishes before going back to my room.

 

"Taehyung, I'll go check if she already answered." Jungkook goes to my laptop immediately.

 

"Has she answered it yet?"

 

"She did. She answered no."

 

"Seriously? Then who was that guy?"

 

"Maybe Serin doesn't want people to knows she's already in a relationship."

 

"Maybe." I mumbled as I glumly take a seat on the edge of my bed. So there's no chance that I would have Serin to be my girlfriend not unless I wake up tomorrow with the news they broke up already.

 

"Hey, how about I type in 'I'm jealous'." A playful smirk played on Jungkook's lips so I hurriedly went to him before he can even type it but I was too late because he had already pressed the button.

 

"Jungkook!" I half-shouted hitting him in the head. "Are you nuts?"

 

"What did I do? As if she'll know it's you." Jungkook defends as he rubs the part of his head that I hit.

 

"You pabo! You forget to tick the box that says 'ask anonymously'." I explained so it means that when Serin sees it, she will know it's me. I wonder what would be her reaction.

 

Jungkook's house went wide like an owl realizing what he just did.

 

"We can delete it." He said but before he can find the delete button, Serin had already answered. Ugh. You're so slow Jungkook!

 

I'm jealous.

-Jealous of what? Very funny Taehyung :D

 

"Look what you did?" And immediately I gave him a headlock and we both started to have a min wrestling fight on my bed. I don't care if the bed wrecks; all I want is to get revenge on Jungkook for doing something reckless and putting me into shame. Now, what face would I even show to Serin after this? Everyone who goes to Serin's page and read this will know that I have a crush on him.

 

"Maybe you should really confess." Jungkook said panting, tired from our wrestling. Serves you right!

 

"You think?" I looked at him.

 

He nods his head. "You should. You won't lose anything if you do. At least in the future you won't regret on not confessing to the girl you like." For the first time in forever, Jungkook has said something sensible.

 

"Maybe I should."

 

The two of us rested by watching a movie, we started planning on how should I confess to Serin. I don't care if she has a boyfriend as long as I was able to express my feelings.

~~~

 

Hi! Thank you very much for reading my story. Do subscribe, comment and upvote. Lovelots <3