chapter 1

Love or Heartbreak?

*Hanna's POV

 

"Okay so that's it for today class. Don't forget your homework that is due on Friday." The professor fixed his glasses. He glanced at us one more time before getting his things and went outside the room.

 

Students then rushed outside the room since it was lunch break already. Suprisingly our lunch break is a hour and a half so we always had this free time since it only takes us 30 minutes to eat. I put my things inside my bag when I heard someone stomping beside me. "Can you be any slower than this Hanna?" Jiyeon whined.

 

"Well now that you ask that, yes. I can." I started putting my things in a very slow motion to which makes her face turn to red. "Ya! Song Hanna! I'm really hungry right now so hurry up already you slowpoke." She tugged my blouse and saw her pouting. I gave her a chuckle. She can be really bossy whenever she's hungry. "Easy there Jiyeon. You know I'm hungry as well right?" I stood up and grabbed my backpack.

 

We're walking towards the cafeteria when we saw a huge crowd of girls near the the entrance. "WHat's up with the crowd?" I raised my eyebrow in confusion. "As if you're not used to this scene already. Jeez..." She let out a sigh.

 

We tried pushing ourselves through the crowd so that we could reach the cafeteria when the girls started screaming and squealing.

 

"Oppa!!!!"

"Woohyun oppa accept my love!"

"Please go out with me Sungjong!"

"Kyaaaaa! You all are so handsome!"

"Hoya oppa I love you!"

 

I turned to the direction they were screaming at and found that Infinite is walking towards the cafeteria. I grabbed Jiyeon and continued shoving ourselves through the crowd but to no avail. Suddenly, someone beside me pushed me really hard which caused me to fall. Well not really fall since I didn't feel the cold hard floor hit me but instead I feel an arm around my waist. The girls started gasping and whispering.

 

"Pretending to fall huh?"

"How dare she be that close to Hoya oppa?!"

"Ugh what a flirt..."

 

Let me take that back. That wasn't much of a whisper after all. I looked at the owner of the arm around my waist and saw Hoya's face. "Are you alright?" He asked me with a concerned face.

 

"Uh... yes. I'm alright... Hoya-ssi. Thank you." I let myself out of his grasp and straightened myself. I gave him a 90 degree bow to express my gratitude. "Be careful next time okay?" He smiled at me and I just nodded in return.

 

"Come on Hoya let's go!" Sunggyu said when the girls started swarming towards them. Hoya then coughed and returned to his group. He gave me ne last glance before they entered the cafeteria. That's when I noticed that the girls already disappeared and followed Infinite which makes me and Jiyeon alone in the corridor.

 

"Hanna are you alright?" I looked at Jiyeon and reassured her that I'm fine. "Those girls are really something! How dare they push you?!"

 

"Come on Jiyeon. Its alright... really. Besides I'm fine. Hoya catched me in time right?" She looked at me as if she was inspecting me and let out a sigh of defeat. "Seriously I don't know why you refuse to reveal your relationship with Hoya. I mean with Hoya beside us, what happened to you a while ago won't happen to you ever."

 

"But I'll do get lots of haters and I'll receive glares from each girl here in the university. Oh wait, its not only me. Its the both us. Do you want that Jiyeon?" She paused and gave a thought about what I said. "I guess you're right..." She continued. "But wait till Hoya gives you a lecture later!" She chuckled.

 

 

Kyaaaaa! There goes my first chapter! Did you like it? If you guys have a suggestion, please do comment because it might help me and the story as well! And as you can see, I don't have a poster yet for my story :( I'll be happy if you guys can help me find someone who'll do the poster :)