Fireworks

The Lovely Days

On a very special night, yes it was old year evening, Hyun Joong was wandering in the streets of Paris. He wore a cap sunglasses and a long jacket in case there were some fans that would have recognized him. He just want a peaceful day after all those concerts he's been giving for his HENECIA and TRIPLE S and asked his manager for permission to go out for a bit to relax. The manager was hesitating and was scared of the fans that would be stalking him in front of the hotel. In the end after nagging the whole time, the manager finally gived up and let Hyun Joong go for a walk.

There he was all alone and finally he found rest near the Seine, on the grass. It was soo peacefully and suddenly he saw something not so much far from him. He was shocked and still he smirked and went off to it. He saw a girl unconscious near the Seine. She was all wet. Hyun Joong was in panic and did not know what to do. he yelled: "eothokae, eothokae!!!" and decided to give her CPR. He pushed his lips gently towards hers and blew, but it didn't have effect and so he does this a multiple time, until... 

The girl coughed and regained her consciousness and she looked up toward Hyun Joong. Hyun Joong looked at her in the eyes and they stared at each other for a moment. The fireworks came out and there was the light. They looked together towards the fireworks.

Suddenly the girl pushed Hyun Joong away and was scared and asked who he was. He then realised he was still in disguise and said: "I was just out for a walk and saw you lying there so I helped you ^^." They girl believed him and they began to have a chat. They girl asked for Hyun Joong's name. Hyun Joong thought by himself and said his name was Kim Hyu Jo. "Hyu Jo..." said the girl, "that a funny name! My name is Joëlle, but you can call me JoJo ^^."