A Greatest Gift

A Gift for Baekhyun

 

Today is your Boyfriend's Birthday, and your so excited to see his reaction when you show him your surprise for his birthday. You texted s to let him away from you for a day until afternoon so you can arrange all the things needed and to make this surprise a happiest day of his life. They distracted him to go everywhere just to be away from you. He thought that you forgotten his birthday so he's a little disppointed for that.

 

You arranged the settings of the location for him. You booked the private candlelight dinner.

Beach-Candlelight-Dinner.jpg

You glanced on the only thing that could change his life.But you thought of something that can make you feel uneasy.*What if he doesn't love me like I love him? What if he rejects me? What if he runaway from me?* Your thoughts distracted by Tao's whining.

 

"Noona, Kris gege asked me if is it the time for them to drag Baekhyun hyung here? They said he wants to see you now." you pitied them then you smiled.

"Its okay now Tao, You can bring him here now. Thanks."then he said it to them on the other line.

 

After a few minutes, They have arrived with the frowning Baekhyun wearing a suit and bowtie. He looks so handsome an cute at the same time.

   tumblr_n54rjkpNxQ1sjocj0o9_500.jpg

He seemed so clueless at the situation right now. He can't believe on what he can see in his own eyes. It looks like it's prepared just for him. Then his world stops when he saw his Angel waiting for him at the table. You looks so angelic and so gorgeous in your dress.

Hot%20Pink%20Strapless%20Clarisse%202303

You smiled brightly at him and he came closer to your spot.He have a questioning look and still stunned at his surroundings including you.

"Woori-ah, what is this? Did you- "You cut him.

"Yes oppa, I prepared this. Happy birthday.Are you surprised?"

"Yes, but Y-you don't have to.I-I mean--"You cut him again.

"No oppa, It's okay. Its worth of my time at least I made you happy, right?"

"Yes, Why wouldn't I? Thank you jagi."He was about to hug you but you stopped him.He frowned at you.

"Oops.. wait oppa. I have another gift."

"W-wait, do you mean there's more?" You nodded. Then you bring out a heart shaped box and opened it revealing a diamond ring.

Diamond-Ring-in-heart-shape-box-_-Sashki

"Baekhyun oppa, will you marry me?" you saw him wide eyes and shocked at your sudden confession. 

"Oppa?" You look at him with an expression that shows that you expecting him to say something.He's still on his shocked face. Then you take his silence as a no so you dropped you hands and looked down to let your tears fall. You turn your heels facing your back at him and slowly walk but suddenly he holds you wrist and hugged you.

"Why are you running away from me?"

"I take that as a no so I thought you'll reject me."You heared him chuckled.

"No. Woori-ah.I'm just stunned by you.I should be proposing not you."He wiped your tears away and shows his angelic smile at you."Will you marry me,Woori-ah?"

"Yes" you nodded. He put his arms around your waist and spun you around.He felt so happy that you want him to be your husband and he only wants you to be his wife.He put you down and cupped your face with his hands.Beaming at you.

"Do you know that this is the best birthday gift I ever received?"you happily nod at him.He leaned in for a passionate kiss.You were ready to feel his lips against yours but a sudden screaming cutted your romantic moment.

"WOOH....THEY ARE GOING TO MARRIED!!! AT LAST!!!" Chanyeol screamed at the top of his lungs.The other members just shook their heads from disbelief but deep inside they are happy to see you both being engaged and getting married.While you and Baekhyun both chuckled at their reaction and then finally managed to kiss passionately in front of them while they eyed you two in awe.After the kiss you both panted and look at each others eyes.

"I love you Woori-ah"He whispered.

"I love you more, Baekhyun oppa"

"I love you most baby." he smiled and you smiled back.

 

 

 💛💛💛💛The end💛💛💛💛

Thanks for subscribing and Please comment..Hart hart.