Chapter 4

My Elusive Prince

It's been months since Seohyun and Kyuhyun had been exchanging text messages to each other, and they become close friend and become more comfortable to each other.And because of that the two decided to meet each other at the cafe near the University.

TEXT CONVERSATIONS:

(Seo) hello Oppa

(Kyu) hello Seo, it's been awhile...

(Seo) yeah... just become busy because of the exams

(Kyu) that's okay... your study is more important than anything else

(Seo) Oppa, since we've been friends for so long and I don't have anything to do this whole week so I want to ask you something...

(Kyu) as long I can do it why not...

(Seo) since we know each other for months already... and become best of friends, would you like to meet me this Friday?

(Kyu) well since Friday is my day off... well why not. I want to meet you too... finally.

(Seo) me too Oppa. I'm finally going to meet you.

(Kyu) then for you to recognize me I'll wear a blue shirt.

(Seo) okay oppa. then I'll wear a pink shirt and meet you at the cafe near the University.

(Kyu) okay that would do. now I'm excited to meet you now

(Seo) me too oppa. see you on Friday then...

(Kyu) yeah see you on Friday Seo...

*End of conversation*

*******************************

While the other Queenka is busy looking at the bench where Kyuhyun and the other Kingka is seating. Seohyun on the other hand is smiling by her self, humming a love song Sunny her unnie that seating next to her notice the maknae happy mood which make the other Queenka to look at them.

(Sunny) why so happy maknae?

(Seohyun) nothing much unnie

(Sunny) well looking at you now ... I don"t think so

(Seohyun) I'm just happy so you don"t have worry unnie

(Hyoyeon) hey you two... what are you talking about?

(Sunny) our maknae is happy today in a weird way

(Seohyun) unnie I'm not weird okay... I'm just happy.

(Yoona) and your happy because?

(Jessica) don't tell me that you accept that Yonghwa guy again?

(Seohyun) not even in your all wildest dreams unnies... I will never come back and accept that cheater again

(Hyoyeon) that why you are in happy mood today then...?

(Seohyun) Hyo unnie... remember what I said to you 4 months ago, about you not answering my message

(Hyoyeon) yes why?

(Seohyun) well... you see I kinda send it to the wrong person. He even send me a message telling me that I've send it to the wrong person and he even said to me that I can solve my problem. And since then we become friends after that.

(Yoona) a he?

(Sunny) don't tell me you like me?

(Seohyun) yeah... a little

(Hyoyeon) hey maknae, have you meet him?

(Seohyun) actually I'm meeting him this Friday for the first time...

(Jessica) are you nuts Maknae? how many percent sure you are that he will not harm you?

(Seohyun) don't worry Jessica unnie I know thay oppa is a good person. he even help me to my problem and heartache about that good for nothing bastard Yonghwa... and if he really want to do something bad to me do you think he will wait for a long time?

(Sunny) Seohyun had a point Sica.

(Yoona) well... good luck on your date this Friday my baby maknae...

(Seohyun) *blush* unnie it's not a date...

************************

Meanwhile at the Kingka bench....

(Kyuhyun) Heechul Hyung... I'll be late on your party this coming Friday, okay?

(Heechul) why Kyu? I thought Friday is your day off?

(Kyuhyun) yes it was.

(Sungmin) then why are you going to be late then?

(Kyuhyun) I just need to meet someone on that day.

(Heechul) who? a girl?

(Kyuhyun) yeah a girl...

(Donghae) oh really?

(Eunhyuk) well this is the first time...

(Heechul) then who is she?

(Sungmin) is she pretty?

(Kyuhyun) I'll just tell all on Friday, okay.

(Hee, Min, Hae, Hyuk) okay.

Then the two group just attend all their classes for that day and do all their duties at the University. After that they all headed home to rest the day off.

****************************

Then the day that the maknae been waiting for came. And since Seohyun is really excited for her meet up with her Kyu Oppa, she prepare her things that she's going to need the night before. Meanwhile is Kyuhyun also prepare all his things that needed the night before because he is also excited to meet Seo next day.

Friday Morning at Seo's Mansion

(Seohyun) Unnies.... what are all doing here?

(Jessica) to help you prepare of course.

(Hyoyeon) to show are support to your up coming meet up

(Seohyun) Unnies, I'm just going to meet my new friend... not getting married

(Sunny) we know Hyunnie...

(Yonna) we 're just glad to know you find a friend. I mean a new friend...

(Seohyun) well then unnies.... thanks for the support then.

Then the 5 ladies eat some breakfast first to start their day. And then after that Seohyun Unnies help her in the things she need for her up coming meet up. They even put some light make-up on her, even style her hair and all the other works needed.

*******************************

Kyuhun's House

*ding dong, ding dong, ding dong*

(Kyuhyun) *just wake up* Who's at the door? *ask himself*

(Heechul) *shout outside* Yah evil Kyu wake up already

(Donghae) Yah! Maknae open this door *shout also*

(Kyuhyun) *open the door*

(Sungmin) hey maknae what took you so long to open the door?

(Kyuhyun) well for all of you to know it's only 8:30 am for starter... and what are you all doing here in the first place?

(Donghae) to make sure you're not going to go to your meet up just wearing anything you want

(Eunhyuk) and to help you be more presentable...

(Kyuhyun) *just look at his hyungs*

(Heechul) Me? just making sure that you will attend my party later and make you remember that.

(Sungmin) Me? they just bring here... *then point his finger to Eunhae*

(Eunhyuk) can you please let us in now...

(Donghae) we also bring some breakfast for you...

(Kyuhyun) *just roll his eyes and let them in* fine.

And so the Kingkas help their maknae to prepare for the said meet up. They help him in choosing his clothes, style of his hair, and all the works. And teach him the do's and don't if meeting a new friend, because they all know the attitude of their beloved maknae... it's good and warm but most of the time it's hard to deal with.

****************************

AT THE CAFE NEAR THE UNIVERSITY

Kyuhyun arrive first and seated at the corner table near the window while waiting for Seo to arrive. Then after waiting for about 10 minute until she arrived.

(Seohyun) Kyuhyun sumbae-min... you are my text mate Kyu oppa?

(Kyuhyun) you are Seo?

*******************************