FIRST INSTALLMENT

C'mon Let's Do the Shuffle

BLUE TOMORROW-SJM

Yixing was staring outside…he never thought that it can hurt this bad

 

Why did he have to go? Why did he have to leave?

 

It was just painful when the love of your life has their dreams somewhere else so far and he just can’t take you with him.

 

Coz why would he?

 

Jongdae thought he was just leaving a friend…he never knew that his best friend is all breaking into a millions pieces right now just when he’s flying 2000 miles up in the sky.

 

Yixing wanted to hit his head with his fists. He can’t believe he was this stupid to let him go.

 

He knew he’s the one and he knew that there won’t be another one.

 

Jongdae sighed.

 

“Why didn’t he say anything? Why did he just let me go? “

 

 

 THE PIECES DON’T FIT ANYMORE- James Morrison

 

He turned his back from him. He wondered what happened. He wanted to ask the other man…who was lying in this cold…freezing bed.

 

What happened to “us”?

 

We were happy aren’t we?  You made me smile…you made my heart leap every time I hear your voice…every time I see you move.

 

Even your breathing…I made it mine too.

 

So what happened Yixing?

 

Why are we hurting? I can see it in your eyes now. I loved those eyes…God knows how much I loved those eyes. But know all I see are deep sorrowful windows of your soul.

 

LOVE LIGHT- CN blue

 

Yixing plays and Jongdae stares.

 

Jongdae should be singing but no…most of the time he’ll just sit there beside his favorite hyung and stare…and drool. Most of the time, whenever Yixing grabs his guitar to play whatever it is that he feels like it, Jongdae will just be mesmerized and his thoughts  will just be drifting off to lalala land flying with each chord…flying with each note…flying with his sanity.

 

Somewhere where Yixing is walking beside him and their hands are linked.

 

Perfect fit.

 

There in this dreamland he sings and his heart finds it’s voice.

 

A/N: shall i write more? maybe i can post everyday LOL ^^ (I missed writing....it's been years!)