9 dishes

9 dishes

"You know like, I want to be more manlier so that you don't feel the pressure of me being younger than you." He was making weird gestures with his hands while talking to her.

"What..." She did not understand.

"I want to protect you, care for you...be there for you. I want you to see me as the only man in your heart." He paused for a bit. Taking a deep breath. "I want you to have a good life. I want US to have a good life. Together." His hand found its way to his neck, rubbing it nervously, "I should practice and eat more. That way I can gain more muscles to protect you."

Silence.

Then, "Muscleman doing aegyo?"

They both started laughing.

"Hey, please don't make fun of me while I pour out my heart, okay?" His face turned a light shade of pink now.

"I am sorry..." She started blushing, too, holding her hand right before her face to hide the fact that his words made her nervous as well.

"Hey, noona." He took her hand from her face and held it firmly. Trying to act manly. "I am honest about my words."

She mumbled a tiny "I know.", before she let her eyes rest on his face.

"So you are OK with...with me as your...boyfriend?" His eyes grew big at the thought of her as his girlfriend.

"9 dishes, right?"

"Mwo?!" His eyes went big.

"I am just kidding! I am OK with it. Even with your special wishes." A sincere smile appeared on her lips. Making his face shine like the brightes sun in the galaxy.