BACKink

BACKink

BACKink

.

.

.

  It was only when Yongguk found himself narrowing his eyes, his hand unconsciously balling into tight angry fists, and feeling an unusual fire rumbling in his chest, that he realized this was probably something that he should address his attention to.

 

  Well, he’s been trying to avoid it for quite a while now, but really, now he’s starting to question himself.

 

  “Stop what you’re doing!” He wanted to shout at you; unleashing all the angst YoungJae says he has bottled up. “How dare you?!” “You insensitive stupid girl!”

 

  Yongguk was really trying his best not to jump towards you, teeth barring and eyes glaring.  To yank the clipper out of your hand, throw it out the window so you could never try to attempt it again.

 

  And you would stare back in shock, “I was only cutting my nails!”

 

  “I am your boyfriend!

 

  Well, thankfully this is all in his mind. He didn’t need you to call him freak as well, like Daehyun and Youngjae calls him.

 

  “Hyung, this is sick. Are you into things? Things like S&M?”

 

  Yongguk dismisses it with an unapproved look.

 

   Because, how is this a kink?

 

  Sure, it might turn him on a little more than usual when you’re at it, but that doesn't mean he’s into things, does it?

 

  Definitely not like Daehyun’s problem or YoungJae’s habit.

 

  Yongguk doesn’t even like the little subtle hint of pain that you produce whenever you’re at it. He doesn't live on the pain like Daehyun’s addicted to it. He doesn't like it for the pain, its not like he’ is getting by the pain.

 

  Really, all he enjoys is the intimate feeling of your fingertips caressing the his skin, the sensation sending shivers down his spine, and then your angelic heavenly voice moans his name, “Yongguk…”

 

  It’s not even like he asks you to do it either. Maybe it’s because you’ve been together for quite a while now, and you know how he switches automatically from sweet Yongguk to beastly Yongguk whenever you do it… But as his girlfriend, it’s like you have found his button that unleashes the beast inside of him.

 

  It always starts slow, just with a few touches here and there. Casual movements followed by restrained drags of the fingertips. Then as Yongguk’s body leans down, closing on yours, you’d get the hint, fingers stretching out to latch onto his muscular back.

 

  A harsh claw here, a harsh claw there.

 

  Honestly, it’s not even painful, the skin doesn't break nor does the faint taste of copper reek the air. It’s just you and him, your nails clawing onto his back, marking his as your own property. It’s just you and your cat like claws leaving sensual marks on his back, ones that he would slowly trace over with his own fingertips, reminding himself of you when you’re out of his reach.

 

  Those marks on his back are like declarations of love, actions of screaming 'mine!'.

 

  Yongguk doesn’t even mind it when he’s back at the dorms, walking around half , his ripening upper body presented to his roommates and they gasp at the uneven marks on his back.

 

  And so there you are, standing over the dustbin with that evil tool on your hand, clipping off the long nails.

 

  “No,” Yongguk growls, and launches at you, hitting the back of your hand so the nail clipper falls onto the counter with the loud click.

 

 Before you could ask what’s wrong or complain that you hadn’t filed your nailsed yet, his mouth grounds into yours harshly, almost knocking at your teeth. Yongguk’s hands travel to your hands, grabbing them and placing them on the back of his neck.

 

  Instinctively, you curl your fingers, and scrape it along the delicate skin. The freshly cut nails were still with a sharp edge, and the way you were touching him, clawing him… It sent more shivers down Yongguk’s spine than it normally would.

 

  He lets out a breathy moan.

 

  Okay, never mind.

 

  You can cut all the nails you want.

 

____

 

As promised, ONESHOT is up! :) 

Hmm, I wonder what YoungJae's habit is? (teeheee)

I'm sorry I really like this series.... :D

Comment if you'd like me to continue writing this?

(I probably will anyway...)

 

Lips and Fingertips will be updated this weekend as well!

Kidaehajuseyo~