Calm, Curious and Excited

2NEXO Collaboration

before you read, please take note that not every scene included in this story is real.

 

------

"Bom unnie, you do this pose at the end of the song." A certain blond haired girl told the older while striking a pose. 

"Like this?" Bom put her right hand on her waist and raised the other hand up in the air with her head bending at the right side, imitating CL's pose.

The girl in front of Bom smiled and nodded in approval. 

CL looked at the others with a sigh coming out from her lips. "Good job girls. Now let's enjoy our 30 minute break." She told the 3 panting girls in front of her. 

"Finally!" Dara exclaimed and sat on the wooden floor and the other girls followed.

The 4 girls of 2NE1 were inside the dance studio of yg building, practicing a dance routine for their song entitled "Happy". They've been practicing for 5 straight hours since 1 o'clock in the afternoon which is why this 30 minute break they're having right now is a blessing to them.

"Where's my phone?" Bom mumbled, patting the pockets at the side of her shorts only to find it empty. 

"It's in your bag." CL rolled his eyes at the forgetful girl beside her. 

The older one stared at her bag which was at the other side of the room. 'I'm here and my bag's all the way over there. I have to use my phone but I'm too lazy' Bom thought sadly. That was her dilemma at the moment.

Having no choice, Bom groaned and crawled towards her bag making the other girls in the room stare at her in amusement. "Bom unnie, you're so lazy." CL chuckled.

Bom paused from her journey and glared at her playfully. "You can't blame me, we've been practicing non-stop and my legs are killing me." She reasoned out and continued to walk towards her bag. 

"Touche" CL smiled and lied down on the floor. Dara copied her, her arms and legs sprawled on the floor.

Meanwhile, Minzy continued on staring at Bom who was now leaning on the wall, her cellphone in her hand. She noticed Bom's chuckle and raised both of her eyebrows with a teasing smile playing on her lips. "Bom unnie, who are you texting?"

After hearing what Minzy said, CL & Dara immediately sat up and looked at Bom. "Ohhhhh must be someone special, like, a boyfriend?" CL played along.

Dara threw her beanie at Bom's direction hitting the girl on her face. "Ya! Why didn't you tell me you already found someone?" 

Bom blushed upon hearing what her co-members' said. "I'm texting a girl!" She defended and pouted.
Minzy's eyes widened. "Are you a lesbian unnie?!" She asked making Dara and CL crack up.

"Ya Minji-ah!" Bom whined and crossed her arms across her chest. Minzy laughed but not as hard as the other 2 who were literally rolling on the floor laughing.

"Bom... l-lesbian... M-m-minzy... why" CL managed to blurt out those words between her laughs making Minzy laugh louder. 

The eldest just stared at the 3 in amusement when suddenly Dara said, "ouch ouch ouch" between her laughs. 

Dara sat up, still laughing. "My... back... hurts." After Dara said those words, Bom let out a laugh. 

Now, all the girls were having a laughing fit, no one could utter a word anymore.

They laughed and laughed for the whole 3 minutes. 

"Dara-ya, you're such an oldie already." Bom, who was the first one to recover from the laughing fit, joked, but Dara didn't hear it because of the laughter echoing throughout the room. 

After a few seconds, Minzy sobered up, followed by CL and then finally, Dara. 

"I haven't laughed like that for so long." CL said with a smile on her face. 

The other girls nodded with a chuckle.

Then suddenly, a man with a gray hat casually entered the dance studio. 

Immediately recognizing who the man was, the 4 girls stood up and greeted. "Good afternoon Yang CEO." They bowed. 

Hyun Suk nodded in acknowledgement and sat on the chair beside the computer. "What were you girls doing?" He asked seriously, immediately changing the aura. 

"We practiced the choreography for 'Happy' and took a 30 minute break." The leader spoke.

Hyun Suk hummed and remained silent for a minute or two making the girls nervous. The room was filled with silence until CL decided to break it. "Yang CEO, is there any reason why you're here?" 

The old man rested his right leg on his left leg and leaned on the wall. "Actually, there is." He wiggled his , finding a good position for him and his . Minzy noticed this and had to bite her lower to prevent herself from laughing.

"You know EXO right?" 

"Hugs and kisses?" Bom asked dumbly.

The corners of Hyun Suk's lips twitched. "No Bom. It's a boy group." 

"They're the trend nowadays right CEO?" Minzy asked him to make sure and Hyun Suk nodded. Bom looked at Minzy and raised a brow with a smirk. Minzy rolled her eyes with a blush creeping on her cheeks. 

"Yes, you're right Minzy." Hyun Suk nodded. "Say Minzy, do you know anything else about EXO aside from them being the trend?" 

The other 3 members and Hyun Suk looked at her with a curious look on their faces. "I do know they sang the song 'Growl'." She answered shyly.

Hyun Suk rolled his eyes at Minzy's answer. "I believe that Minzy knows things about EXO, so she'll be the one to tell you about them later." 

Minzy was about to protest but Dara spoke up. "I don't understand why you're letting Minzy tell us about EXO, CEO." 

"Ah yes." He stood up and put his hands on his pockets. "I came here to tell you that Soo Man & I decided that you & EXO will have a song and stage collaboration by the end of the year."

The girls nodded in understanding, taking it surprisingly well. "So this is a YG & SM collaboration." Dara stated the obvious to which Hyun Suk answered with a hum.

"This is bizarre, honestly." CL commented, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Believe me, Soo Man and I found it bizarre at first." He said and started to walk towards the door.

Just when he was about to open the door, Dara asked, "CEO, what's the reason why you want us to collaborate with EXO? Why not Bigbang  oppas & Super Junior sunbaenims, or us & f(x) or SNSD sunbaenims?" 

"You'll find out soon." He smirked and went out, leaving the girls with a confused look on their faces. 

-----

Meanwhile, EXO, who were in their dorm that time were either jumping for joy or smiling from ear-to-ear. 

They just recieved the news about the collaboration with their sunbaenims and idols, 2NE1. 

Chanyeol, Kris, Luhan, Sehun and Kyungsoo were jumping around; Kai, Lay, Tao, Chen, Xiumin and Suho were smiling creepily. But there's one particular member who wasn't thrilled with the news. 

"Why are you guys even happy about it?" Baekhyun looked at his co-members who were acting crazy with a poker face on. 

The 11 boys who were having their fanboying session stopped from what they were doing and stared at Baekhyun like he was some kind of alien. 

"Why Baek? You're not happy about it?" Kris asked.

Baekhyun shrugged. "I mean, there's nothing really special about having a collaboration with them." 

Hearing Baekhyun's words, 10 boys turned their heads to Chanyeol who was staring at Baekhyun with a blank look. Chanyeol noticed this. "What? Not everyone's a fan of the girl group i like, so I understand." Chanyeol smiled at him which Baekhyun gladly returned. 

The 10 boys looked at the 2 love birds who were now seated beside each other and went back to spazzing. 

 

author's note:
i'm so sorry for the grammatical errors, i'm gonna edit this later. haha. i don't even know what i just wrote, i wrote this in a hurry. please do comment. :)