#Final

The Unloved Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Ohhhhh Luhan!!)

-

 

"Let me go."

 

"Ahhhhh!!!!" Kris screams out loud, making his friends look at him and sigh heavily.

 

Luhan and Chanyeol stare at him while Sera closed her eyes and deeply in her heart, she's cursing Kris for being so dumb. To be honest, at first - which is two days ago - Luhan heard this, he was shocked. So he asked Hyemi if it was true or not. And shockingly, it's more than true. He could see the hesitation in her eyes but he could see too, that her heart hurts badly.

 

"I want to live a life with him, Luhan oppa. I love him. But instead of being hurt every time, I would rather choose to let this dreams go."

 

The oblivious hesitation that making Luhan's heart hurts more. He wants to help both of them. Not only him. But deep inside Chanyeol's and Sera's heart too. They see the changes in Kris' life and he didn't often goes to club or even flirt with girls. They can see that Kris' life become miserable without her. But he didn't even know what happened to his heart.

 

Is he in love?

 

With Hye Mi?

 

The girl that is actually his wife?

 

Is it what happen to him?

 

Kris' look up and sigh. His eyes red and swollen. Showing that he is actually crying and regretting for what had happened between him and her. The girl that for the first time in his life, making him miserable like hell.

 

Sera look at Chanyeol. Chanyeol shrug and just sigh. That's all what they can do. To be honest, none of them expected that Hyemi will take this decision. Luhan finally speak up.

 

"If I arrange a meeting for you guys, will you, Kris, promise me that you'll be a good man for her?" Luhan looks at Kris making him, Chanyeol and Sera widened their eyes.

 

"Do you actually knows where she stay at, Luhan?" Kris ask.

 

Luhan smirk, "of course. She's staying with me."

 

"What?!" The three others scream in unison.

 

"Uh-huh." Luhan nod, "well, Kris?"

 

Kris clenching his teeth, angry because Luhan never say a thing about this. She's staying with him all these days? How could he didn't say anything whilst he can see how crazy Kris is.

 

"I'm sorry. I just promised her not to tell you. And I have to respect her decision." He says.

 

Kris sigh, "deal."

 

-

 

A week after -

 

She waits for almost an hour. Hyemi sigh and rest her head on the table, sleepy. Her phone rings and quickly she take it out from her pockets.

 

"Hello? Oppa! Odiya?"

 

"Errrr, Hyemi. I'm going to be a little bit late since I have works to do. See you later, ne?" He says, stammering.

 

"Why are you stammered, oppa?" She asks.

 

"Uh nothing. I'm going ne! Bye."

 

She rolled her eyes and walk out from the restaurant. When she's on her way to go back home, she got a call from an unknown number. She's hesitate to answer it but finally she just ignore it. It's maybe Kris and she didn't have any strength to talk to hin for now. After what she said to him.

 

'Let me go.'

 

Somehow, she just regret it. She doesn't want to let go of him either. But what if, he's already making up his mind? To let her go? What will happen to her?

 

The unloved me, walking alone right this street, listen to the wind blow straight to her hair, making her freezin'.

 

She just need someone who can back hug her, giving her his warmth, hugs her with his heart. That's enough. All enough.

 

She hug herself and walk slowly. Tears slowly run through her cheeks. Thinking about the passed one month. The dinner that Wu's parents arranged for him and her. Totally break her down but she decided to make him fall and his own saliva. Regret.

 

"I'm sorry Kim Hye Mi. Even your presence here, in my family, making my life's trouble. And marrying you? It's not in my mind even for a second. Do you really want to be my wife even if you end up hurt? I'm warning you, Hyemi. I'm not gonna fall in love with you."

 

'Why did I agreed that time?' She thinks.

 

She take out her phone and quickly type a message to Sera. Missing her, she wants to meet her badly. Sera agreed to meet up because they're just around that the place she went. So they decided to meet up at xxxx cafe. She quicken her steps and finally reach that cafe. From afar, Sera run to her and hug her. Chanyeol is right behind her and smiling creepily~

 

"Oh my God, Hyemi-ah! Do you know how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter