Chapter 1

Precious

“Kids, this is Huang Zitao,” Manager Kyun introduced.

 

Eleven pairs of eyes stared at the boy who was standing shyly beside their soon-to-be manager. He was probably on the same age as Kyungsoo, and everything on him was dark. His jet-black hair, his skin tone which was undoubtedly darker than them (maybe except Jongin). Even his most prominent feature was a pair of sharp dark eyes, surrounded by ridiculous amount of dark circles.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Huang Zitao. It’s very nice to meet you,” the boy said politely and gave a full 90-degrees bow.

 

It was clear that this boy knew very little Korean and probably spent a few hours just to memorize that simple sentence, as even the Korean members found it hard to understand what he said. But they couldn’t care less about Zitao’s pronounciation, as they all felt the same pang in their hearts just the moment he started speaking.

 

This is it, they all thought. He is the one.

 

“Well? Aren’t you all going to introduce yourselves?” Manager Kyun said impatiently, as the others only stood and stared at Zitao as if he’s some kind of alien from another planet.

 

One of them quickly regained his composure. He’s on average height with gentle face and some kind of leadership aura surrounding him. “I’m sorry. My name is Kim Joonmyun. Nice to meet you too, Zitao-sshi. These are Jongin,” pointing to the tall boy with dark skin and voluptuous lips, “Sehun,” another tall boy with emotionless eyes, “Kris,” the tallest of them all with angry-looking eyebrows and dyed blonde hair, “Jongdae,” the mischievous-looking boy with high cheekbones, “Minseok,” the one who seemed like the youngest with chubby cheeks and single eyelids, “Luhan,” the pretty one with doe-like eyes, “Kyungsoo,” the one with white skin and eyes who seemed like they’re ready to pop out of their sockets, “Baekhyun,” the short one with kohl-lined eyes, “Chanyeol,” again a tall boy with elf-like ears, “and Yixing,” the boy with dimples and sleepy eyes.

 

Zitao nodded, trying to remember all of them, while Manager Kyun blabbered that he would be one of their maknaes and rappers and please be nice to him because he’s Chinese and he doesn’t understand Korean very well yet but I trust you all will never bully him or something et cetera et cetera.

 

“Don’t worry, Manager-hyung,” Joonmyun said, flashing one of his most assuring smile. “All of us will take very good care of him.”

 

-

 

 

 

Author's Notes: Again, only a short chapter. This is just some kind of introduction though. And now you've known who the Dark Lord's son is! (Though I know most of you must have guessed it from the beginning XD). Starting from tomorrow I'll post longer chapters and we'll get further with the story. Please continue to support this story, and your comments are much needed! :)