Mach1ne

Machine

Tao dressed himself for his first year of highschool, ready for almost anything. It wasn't the first day he was starting school, just a day where he could settle his things down. He checked the time and it was around 5 o'clock. 

 

He was pretty much a nervous wreck the night before, because the school he attended was an all boys school and he had to stay in the dorms without seeing any of his family members for a whole year. But not seeing his family members wasn't the problem. Tao is gay and not knowing who he had to dorm with was a big problem for him.

 

His older -gay- brother, Luhan, who had graduated from the same school not too long ago, wasn't any help either. He gave Tao the iest advice.

 

The night before-

 

"Tao," Luhan began,"The only thing I have to say is, you're ed unless you know who you're dorming with! Who knows, maybe you'll be with some cold hearted face or maybe a nerd! Or worse, !" Then he cackled out of the room, patting the younger on the back before leaving.

 

"Yeah, thanks for the advice," Tao said to himself. He took a deep breath in and exhaled. "Don't worry Tao, nothing is going to happen. You're not going to be sharing a room with a terrible, cold hearted person/nerd/. Hopefully it will be a nice person who will befriend you." He smiled to himself as his aunt called him down to the car.

 


 

As they arrived to the front gates of the school, Tao's aunt hugged him good-bye and Luhan slapped his brother on the back while saying "I'll miss you."

 

When his aunt went back to the car, she rolled down the window and said,"I'm going to miss you baby, take care of yourself!" Blowing him a kiss as they drove off.

 

He was really going to miss his aunt and brother. After his parents disowned him and his brother, when they found out their sons were gay, his brother and aunt were all he had. His aunt was more accepting of their uality and took them under her wing. 

 

Tao nervously smiled to himself and rolled his luggage to the board where it said what dorm he was staying in. He searched for his name from the back of the crowd, that surrounded the board. Being tall was to his advantage, he was able to find his name over the sea of the short students, and quickly headed to his dorm. 

 

He checked in at the dorm and after he got his key, he headed up the tall winding stairway. His room was on the fourth floor, #303.

 

On his way up the stairs, he remembered seeing someone else's name, but because he was so overwhelmed with the thought of a new room, he forgot to check it. He wasn't paying attention to where he was going and tripped over a step. He let out a shrill scream as he shut his eyes, but didn't feel any contact with the stairs.

 

He opened his eyes, surprised to see arms wrapped around his waist. He madly blushed as he saw who saved him.

 

It was a cold looking guy with dirt blonde hair, slightly taller than Tao. His eyes had no emotion and his face was almost too perfect. Most teenagers would have some sort of acne, but that kid didn't. He was like a character from a Shoujo manga!

 

"U-um... thanks for catching me," Tao said as he stood up straight, trying not to look the other in the eye. The cold looking guy let go of Tao with a nod. He then walked off into a hallway on the fourth floor.

 

Tao could feel his heartbeat accelerating. He just stared off into the distance of the hallway, where he last saw the cold looking boy. He snapped out of his trance and ran towards his direction, yelling for him to wait up.

 

"H-hey! Um," Tao panted as he caught up to the boy,"Do you know where I-I can find room #303?" He looked up at the boy's gorgeous face again, but soon stopped as the other raised his eyebrow and pointed at the door in front of Tao. 

 

"T-Thank you!" Tao bowed,"S-so.. um do you live on this floor?"

 

The boy nodded, pointing to the room on the left of Tao's, room #301. 

 

"Oh, you live right next to me,"Tao smiled,"What's your name?" By the time Tao said that, the boy already went inside his room. "That guy was strange. But he seems like a nice person, maybe we can be friends." He thought to himself as he opened the door to his room.

 


 

His mouth gaped wide open as he stepped inside. His room was rather huge. When you came in there was a kitchen to the left, a big bathroom to the right, and in the middle were the beds. The walls were painted vibrant colors and there were two windows near the beds. There was even a refrigerator and 2 dressers!

 

Tao noticed there were two sets of bunkbeds, and someone else's belongings were set on the top of one of the beds. He walked over to the bunkbed that wasn't taken and set his things down on the bottom bunk.

 

"Wow.. this place is pretty cool." Tao said to himself as he began to unpack.

 

"I know right?" A head popped out froom the top bunk. Tao screamed and jumped, hitting his head on the frame. The other guy came down from the bunk and rushed over to Tao.

 

"Are you okay? Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you,"The other chuckled as Tao looked at his face. He had beautiful facial features, tanned skin, and most importantly, he seemed friendly. "I'm Kim Jongin, first year, and you are..?"

 

"Tao. Huang Zitao, first year," Tao said as rubbed his head,"What were you doing up there? I thought you picked the other bunk."

 

Jongin awkwardly laughed,"I was testing to see which bed was better. I guess I fell asleep when I was testing, haha."

 

Tao raised an eyebrow but thought better not to ask him about it.

 

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Jongin asked,"It's not like I'm a scary person. Well unless it's night time." Jongin trailed off at the end. 

 

Before Tao could reply to that, there was a loud boom coming from the room next door to his.

 


 

Jongin and Tao ran out the door to check out what happened. They saw burn marks all over the door of room 301.

 

Tao's eyes widened and he immediately ran to open the door. "That kid might still be in there!"

 

Before Tao could twist the knob, the blonde came out, coughing and wheezing. He was covered in soot from head to toe, it was near impossible to see his face. Tao almost didn't recognize him. The whole room was burnt black and grey. There was still smoke coming from the room and soon began to spread to the hallway.

 

"A-are you oka--" Tao asked the boy in front of him, who fell into his arms. Tao told Jongin to check if there was anyone else in there as he brung the stranger into his room.

 


 

The boy woke up in Tao's bunkbed, coughing, and looked around him, unfamiliar with the surrounding. He sat up and scratched his head.

 

"Hey," Tao said as he brung over a water bottle,"Sorry it's not much, but I hope it'll help." He smiled to the other, who gladly took it. He drank half the bottle then exhaled.

 

"What happened?" The boy asked. Tao almost died after hearing the other's voice. It was so deep and a little raspy, but really y.

 

"There w-was an explosion and I brought you here after you fell in my arms," Tao said," You were covered in soot, so I washed your face and cleaned your hair... and changed your clothes, sorry if they're kinda small." Tao blushed, remembering those sweet abs,"Um, Jongin brought your roommate here, he's in the bed over there." Tao pointed to the other bed.

 

Kris' eyebrows furrowed as he got up and grabbed his roommate's shirt, waking the smaller up.

 

"K-kris?" His roommate stuttered.

 

"Kyungsoo, what the hell did you do?!" He yelled.

 

His roommate smiled and put his hands in the air,"I kinda exploded our room. Don't worry! I can fix it!" Kris' eyes narrowed as he raised his fist, ready to strike.

 

"WAIT!" Tao said, holding back Kris' hand,"This isn't the time to fight! Why don't you just calm down and take a shower? You still have soot all over yourself." 

 

"Fine." Kris said, glaring at Kyungsoo. He walked off to the bathroom and soon enough, the sound of water hitting the tub could be heard throughtout the room.

 

Tao sat down next to Kyungsoo. "So, you're name is Kyungsoo? I'm Tao, um, can you tell me why your room exploded."

 

"Well..." Kyungsoo scratched the back of his neck," The truth is, I was doing one of my experiments and just as I put in a drop of my homemade special elixer, everything exploded."

 

"Did you know it was going to explode?" Tao asked.

 

"Well there was a 50% chance it would." Kyungsoo sheepishly laughed. 

 

Tao cocked an eyebrow. "Who does possibly life threatening experiments in their room?"

 

Before Tao could say anything, the door opened and in came Jongin, with luggage bags.

 

"Okay, so pretty much everything but your clothes were burnt." Jongin said, tossing a duffle bag that said Kyungsoo on it.

 

Kyungsoo smiled,"Thanks, Jongin. What were you doing in my room?"

 

"Trying to salvage as many things as I could." Jongin yawned,"Wanted to see if there was anything valuable that I could sell. But there wasn't."  Seeing that the time was already 11 o'clock, he walked into the top bunk, where Kyungsoo sat under,"I'm going to sleep."

 

Soon Kris came out of the shower with a towel covering his bottom half. His hair was still wet and those abs.. those abs

 

Tao blushed and tried his best to look away, but he had a thing for muscular guys so he couldn't. "Wow, you have a nice body." Tao didn't realize he said it out loud until Kris replied with a 'Thank you.' 

 

Tao immediately looked away and covered himself with the blanket. "W-well.. I'm going to sleep. 'Night." Kyungsoo headed off to the showers and Kris went to sleep on the top bunk above Tao. Tao saw Kris' feet stepping on the ladder and his eyes widened.

 

"W-wait, Kris." Tao said, head under the covers. Kris stopped where he was.

 

"What?"

 

"Can you not sleep on the top bunk? I have a phobia of people sleeping above me." Tao shivered, remembering the time Luhan's bunk fell on top of Tao. He had to go to the ER and fix most of his bones.

 

Kris sighed and walked back down. "Alright." He then lifted the blanket Tao was under and lay right next to him. 

 

"What're you-" 

 

Kris cut off Tao,"I don't have anywhere else to sleep. Unless you want me to sleep on the top bunk."

 

Tao shook his head rapidly. The thought of sleeping next to a super hot stranger made him go crazy. "C-can't you just sleep with Kyungsoo."

 

"With the dude who burned down my room? No. We're both guys, I don't see the problem."

 

"But that is the problem!" Tao thought to himself as he felt another body slide next to him. 

 

"I wanna sleep with you guys too! Don't leave me out of the fun,"Jongin said, wrapping his hands around Tao's waist. 

 

"H-hey!" Tao said, trying the swat the hands away. But Jongin and Kris were already fast asleep. "Great.. sandwiched between two hot guys. What could possibly go wrong?"

 

Actually a lot could go wrong. After a while of trying to get comfortable, he eventually fell asleep. Not even getting 1 hour of sleep, he felt warm hands going up his shirt.

 

---

 

A/N: Hope you enjoyed it ^^ Thanks for reading~