Kisses From Heaven

Kisses From Heaven

 

HIM: There was a girl at the bus stop today. I have never seen her. She moved to our school due to personal reasons but I don't know why she would come to the country side. Nothing is here. I talked to her, she seems nice. She's from the city and I decided to befriend her. She is a very lively type of person.

HER: Someone talked to me today. I was very happy. He was kind of shy and quiet. I need to keep my distance though.

HIM: We talk everyday now. We are getting very close. I am very glad I made friends with Her. I feel like I can trust Her. 

HER: I like this boy a lot. I feel that I can tell Him anything. I think I can trust Him.

HIM: She once told me that when rain falls directly on your cheek it means that someone from Heaven is giving you a kiss. She is so silly. Rain falls on my cheeks all the time. Lately my days have been feeling brighter.

HER: I told him my favorite saying, he laughed. I feel silly. My days have been getting gloomy.

HIM: I think I love her. She is very special. Always happy and optimistic. I want to tell her how I feel but I feel like she is hiding something from me.

HER: I need to distance myself, this is getting out of hand. I think I love this boy.

HIM: I told her how I felt today. We shared mutual feelings. We started to date and I was very happy. She had a sad look on her face.

HIM: She was absent today. I think She is nervous about our relationship. I think it's adorable

HIM: She was absent again. Maybe she is avoiding me? What if she doesn't love me and couldn't stand me so she moved away? I am worried. I feel the rain clouds starting to pile.

HIM: Someone told me why She had been absent for so long. She had a very weak body and died during an asthma attack. Her reason to moving here was because the air was not as polluted as in the city. She never told me that She was weak. She was always smiling bright like the sun. It rained today. 

HIM: It's been raining a lot lately, whenever I am in the rain I look up to see if any rain drops would fall on my face. I never felt one.

HER: My days were always bright. I knew that living under a cloud would only bring bad things. I kept my chin up and smiled living everyday to the fullest. Then I met him. My days began to darken as I knew that our days togther would be short. I know I am going to die but I want this one chance to feel real sunshine.

HIM: I was always gloomy. I avoided people and distanced myself. When I met Her my days began to shine. The warm embrace tickled my face and shimmered rays of heat and dissipated my rain clouds. I felt happy.

 

 

 

 

 

Hello Lovelies! I wanted to try something different than a regular story line and came up with this! I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you also check out the other stories that I have wrote as well! :) As always thank you very much for your time to read this and I hope you enjoyed it fully! ^^ 

Don't forget to subscribe and comment! Any helpful comment on how to imporve is much apprieciated! Thanks a bunch! 

                                                                                                                                                         - U.M.